HALLOWEEN MEMBERSHIP IDEA

This may be a little early for some but it's my very most favorite time on VFK and i am always thinking of fun things for it.

I have a new idea for memberships. I am wondering if you would consider something a bit different than more ride on items. I am taking into account that last year you let us buy the previous years dragons for a few days, and assuming you will do that again. So...

What if, instead of the ride on item, we got a spooky companion.  They would work like pets (except for the holding) and follow us around

I would LOVE a companion Zombie, Ghost and Mummy. A witch/warlock is another idea. Again the big item would be the companion and a cool room. There are so many options in clothing for each of these themes. 

• I know we have a mummy costume but an updated one would be cool and nice for those that missed the original. 
  • I would love you to consider a ghost costume update that looks like it glows.
  • Zombie costume!!

I have a bunch of idea for items etc but I will leave it here for now and open to discussion...

Comments

• I think that it would be cool if they had a dragon membership!
    :D
  • I've already got tons of new ideas but I am going to save them for the devblog. 

I do like the glow ghost costume idea! 

I also have my own halloween / fall thread on here you should check it out sometime ;D
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I do think if they did another ride able I would love to have a werewolf/full moon membership. I also would like a little witch acadima costume. 
    cutelina
  • this is a cool idea!

Ask before taking.
  • Time to bump up the Halloween ideas...
  • Maybe go away from the dragon idea and do some spooky ride on like a skeleton horse or cow......or a ride in coffin
  • Osmello said:

Maybe go away from the dragon idea and do some spooky ride on like a skeleton horse or cow......or a ride in coffin

I totally back that skeleton horse idea!

Just thought maybe we could be away from ride on items. I know for me - although I love them, so many go unused. I also agree that we have enough dragons! 
  • millsfan said:
    that car is cute! i like this idea!

we haven't had a Witch Membership. I would love to have a broomstick to ride - and maybe it could have animation when you're not riding like dancing around and/or sweeping the floor!

or how about a haunted horse-drawn hearse or carriage - all black - which rides just floating above the ground in slow motion. not that it would travel very slowly though, only the movement would be SloMo.
    the character could sit either in the driver's seat or, if there were ... say ... a phantom driver, inside the carriage (or if a hearse, in the coffin inside as per Osmello's great suggestion!), . if we sat in the driver's seat, it would be nice to have reins placed appropriately as well, even though we couldn't hold them. 

Osmello said:

Maybe go away from the dragon idea and do some spooky ride on like a skeleton horse or cow......or a ride in coffin

i also like cute_lina's idea for a werewolf / full moon membership:

cute_lina said:

I do think if they did another ride able I would love to have a werewolf/full moon membership. I also would like a little witch acadima costume. 

sorry @Fonna - all rideable ideas but maybe just a bit different.  As far as new pets, i love the idea of them following us around instead of disappearing when we leave a room. like how the flamingo appears in whatever room you go to when you carry the shrimp bait in your inventory. i had won following me around for a couple of weeks - was so cute!

hope you like my ideas! ♥

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• Love this idea!!!
    mamasama said:

millsfan said:

we haven't had a Witch Membership. I would love to have a broomstick to ride - and maybe it could have animation when you're not riding like dancing around and/or sweeping the floor!

or how about a haunted horse-drawn hearse or carriage - all black - which rides just floating above the ground in slow motion. not that it would travel very slowly though, only the movement would be SloMo.
    the character could sit either in the driver's seat or, if there were ... say ... a phantom driver, inside the carriage (or if a hearse, in the coffin inside as per Osmello's great suggestion!), . if we sat in the driver's seat, it would be nice to have reins placed appropriately as well, even though we couldn't hold them. 

Osmello said:

A witch membership would be so great! Love these ideas!
  • I wish we had dog leashes that way we could walk our dogs
    cutelina
  • edited September 2020

cute_lina said:

I wish we had dog leashes that way we could walk our dogs

this is a GREAT idea!  also for our cats!

@fonna - thank you! i'm glad you like my ideas!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• zombie dogs & cats 
    ghost dogs 
    cutelina
  • Fonna said:

This may be a little early for some but it's my very most favorite time on VFK and i am always thinking of fun things for it.

I have a new idea for memberships. I am wondering if you would consider something a bit different than more ride on items. I am taking into account that last year you let us buy the previous years dragons for a few days, and assuming you will do that again. So...

What if, instead of the ride on item, we got a spooky companion.  They would work like pets (except for the holding) and follow us around

I would LOVE a companion Zombie, Ghost and Mummy. A witch/warlock is another idea. Again the big item would be the companion and a cool room. There are so many options in clothing for each of these themes. 

• I know we have a mummy costume but an updated one would be cool and nice for those that missed the original. 
    • I would love you to consider a ghost costume update that looks like it glows.
    • Zombie costume!!

I have a bunch of idea for items etc but I will leave it here for now and open to discussion...

there is a zombie costume, but id love to see an updated one.
  • Princess_Polkadot said:

I think that it would be cool if they had a dragon membership!
    :D

they've had a couple already, 2018 was last one i believe, but yes, bring them back!