Sandcastle Competition Rooms!

We use to do this on the older forum after every competition....thought I would try and bring it over here!

Now that Sandcastle Competition Judging has concluded, feel free to post a picture of your room below! :)
Let's see who we judged or missed out on seeing! :)
I'll start us off!

Title: Gnome Paradise
Description: After these lost gnomes washed ashore the beaches of VFK they created a community they all could survive and grow in. Now a year later, their community has thrived and grown larger than they had expected.
"All Gnomes Welcome"
Sandcastle Competition 2017

Comments

• Whoa awesome who's room is this?

Also I'll post mine but it's not much lol

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

Whoa awesome who's room is this?

Also I'll post mine but it's not much lol

That's mine! :)

• Special thanks to @iStella for staying up late to win me a bunch maze blocks, so that I could finish building on time!(:
    Here is my castle:

Sand Castle 2017
  • WOW  That's soooo cool!!

also awesome work @i.am.chalk wow you guys are good at building!

--

• edited August 2017
    mine mine mine
    sand castle 2017
  • Aww I didn't get any of these rooms while I was judging.

Awesome rooms btw!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I will be posting mine later, but does anyone know what happens when both you and another person have the same exact score? Raven Wildspirit and I are tied
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW You guys are soo amazing!!!

@Perpetual_Fighter ties only matter if you are at one of the 25 breaks, and if you're tied you get put where ever the person above you goes.  so imagine this:

You tie with the person at number 25, but you're 26, you will be put into 1st place because the person above you pulls you up!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Perpetual_Fighter said:

I will be posting mine later, but does anyone know what happens when both you and another person have the same exact score? Raven Wildspirit and I are tied

It only really changes if you are tied at the end of one place (ie: 1st) & the beginning of the next (ie: 2nd).

You both will get 3rd place (1st: 1 - 25, 2nd: 26 - 50, 3rd: 51 - 75...so on)

• goldenpuppy said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW You guys are soo amazing!!!

@Perpetual_Fighter ties only matter if you are at one of the 25 breaks, and if you're tied you get put where ever the person above you goes.  so imagine this:

You tie with the person at number 25, but you're 26, you will be put into 1st place because the person above you pulls you up!

Sweet so, does that mean we both place as third? I'm number 70 in overall, and she is 71!

• i.am.chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I will be posting mine later, but does anyone know what happens when both you and another person have the same exact score? Raven Wildspirit and I are tied

It only really changes if you are tied at the end of one place (ie: 1st) & the beginning of the next (ie: 2nd).

You both will get 3rd place (1st: 1 - 25, 2nd: 26 - 50, 3rd: 51 - 75...so on)
    Sweet that helps! Thanks lots!
  • YES!!! YAY congratulations on 3rd!!! @Perpetual_Fighter

• goldenpuppy said:

YES!!! YAY congratulations on 3rd!!! @Perpetual_Fighter

Thank you, thank you! I'm honestly surprised I did so well! The sand castles must have not been as outstanding this year because it's my first time participating in sand castle, and I got 3rd place when it wasn't so good? Haha something is fishy! Either that or the people judging weren't too picky. Either way, I'm very happy! Thank you!
  • edited August 2017

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!! Y'ALL DID A GREAT JOB! <3

Just want to say I'm so glad I signed up in VFK for Miss Clue and I am enjoying playing VFK so far each and every day I log in! This is my first sand castle contest so I decided to go all out! The hard work (on lag lol) and spending millions paid off ^.^. Special thanks to @missb for providing crossword lamps and making me first dibs on them <3. LOVE THIS COMMUNITY!!!! Y'all rock!!! :)

Room title:
    Buccaneer's Gold Rush Battle

Room Description:
    Avast ye maritime pirates! There's been a talk of mighty gold & cold cash in a warm island not too far away. Captain: Prepare ye the sails, arm the cannons and fight the ultimate fight to steal ye gold. So heave sea dogs & ocean raiders and witness the attack - who will win? Who will claim the treasure? Who will succeed? Yo hohoho, only time will surely remark its deadly tale.

VFK SAND ENTRY OFFICIAL BUCCANEER'S GOLD RUSH BATTLE 333333333

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • WOW awesome rooms!!!

• edited August 2017
    :O!! I judged that room @GiftPrincess!!!  It was so amazing in person!!!  I'm so glad you got #10 and first place!!

I know it's not near as pretty as the rest but here is my room!

Oh forgot the room stuff
    Room title:  Penguins summer home :)

Description:  Most the year penguins love to live in the snow and ice!  But once a year the penguin families pack up and come to their favorite summer homes!  This penguin family is royal so they have a castle!!

goldenpuppycontestsandcastle

• OMG LOOK!

sandcastlecountdown

• @goldenpuppy :O :O :O :O :O :O THANKS soooooooooo much hugs <3 OMG I just saw the timer! Love the leaves's animation!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I got your room zoee. I loved it <3 
    I got tied with the person above me. we both got 20,686. I got 76 and they got 75.  How do you add a photo?
    cutelina
  • :O!!! You're 3rd place to!!  we need to take a group picture with everyone once they have their medals!!!

posting pictures are really easy!!  Once you have a picture to post just click the little blue landscape picture in the upper left in the comment box!!  go to the folder your picture is it and then click the picture and hit OPEN!!

• that sounds like fun. I can't wait to see the snapshots next week. It won't allow me to upload the picture of my entry.

cutelina
  • edited August 2017
    oops
    cutelina
  • Maybe it's too big, you should size it down and try again @cute_lina!!

• I got @i.am.chalk's room and @goldenpuppy's

Oh my gosh! I thought your room was a clone room!  I'm sorry golden!! 
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • okay I will give that a try sand castleyay it worked! This is my castle entry. 
    cutelina
  • wow stunning!
    --

• Congratulations to everyone!! All these rooms are awesome!

Here is my "Waterfall Paradise"!

2017SandCastleCandyCars
  • WHOAAAA these entries are SOOO AWESOME I didn't know you guys could build this good!!
    MAN I feel like such a newbie at building all of yours are so much better than mine, this is how it turned out

Dilapidated Jungle Castle

mysandcastleentry
  • this is my sand castle entry. It was supposed to be a treehouse and the picture isn't showing the full room. 
    Title: sand castle tree house
    Description: beach treehouse in the sand. sand castle in the sky
  • WOW @littledasiy!!  SOOO PRETTY!!!!!