Christmas Wishes!

edited November 2016 in General

I'm a big trader or I like to trade a lot, so I was thinking it would be fun to have a Christmas Wishes thread!

adventcalendar 

You can post your wishes for Christmas and I will see if I can trade for them.  Also if someone has what the person is looking for they can message me or send the gift themselves. 

If you do get your wish it would be nice to not mention who gave it to you as that kind of defeats the purpose of a gift.  It's meant to be in the spirit of giving and not for the sake of getting praise.  Also if not all wishes are fulfilled then it will help the person who didn't get theirs feel better not knowing.

Rules:
  1. You can ask for anything and everything!
  2. You have to keep your giver a secret! 
Victorian - Christmas Shop

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Tagged:

Comments

• omg. This is such a cute thread!

Hmm I'd love to get a plush penguin for Christmas! I just love them so much :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • OMG @SaharaHollyglow I LOVE THEM TOO!!! which penguins do you mean?

Penguins
    Any of these?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy I don't have the one's holding the stars. They are soo cute!! :O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • My Christmas Wish is a Time Lord Scarf!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Oooo this sounds like so much fun!! I think my wish would be... any part of the girls Zelda costume other than the hair since i became busy and didn't have time to get the costume!  Merry Christmas everyone!!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • This sounds fun! I think a wish of mine would be a small TV! I'll post more if I think of something else I wish for!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • My Christmas wish is..... I have no idea, I'll post it when I think of it. xD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • My Christmas wish would be girl Mannequins or gold stamp fridges, and food items cause I love food   ;)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • let me think..if i had to wish for something it would be for plushies or furniture.
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Great wishes guys!  I'm going to be sending the gifts I have collected a few days before Christmas so be on the look out :)
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I would have to wish for some lounge chairs, but if not, I don't mind. :) I'm not super picky.
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • So do we send you the gift to give to the person? Or give it to the person right now, or on Christmas?...

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hi @SportyChic  It really depend on how you prefer it.  If you send it to me it would guarantee you would remain anonymous, or if you only wanted them to know you could send it to them.  And the day would be up to you :)

I will be sending mine and any collected gifts from others a few days before Christmas!

Just let me know how you would like to do it, either here or in messages.

Fowzy

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I would like the purple cat woman outfit from Halloween, does anyone know if it trades to non members?
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • My wish would be that quest prize with those two worn out car seats under a palm tree!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • Hey Fowzy!

This is a FANtastic idea!

I'm not really sure what my wish is, really any host sweaters other than the 2011/2012 New Years ones!
  • Ooo Christmas Wishes!! my Christmas Wish is for the glittering host lava lamp from last Christmas :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • All I want for Christmas on here is for my VFK family and I to have a peaceful and magnificent Christmas!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Anyone know if pets are out?
  • edited December 2016
    @Spring_is_here Not yet, I think the Christmas catalog is coming back soon and that should have the Christmas pets in it!  

Also me Christmas wish would be the little space sheep that VFK released!
    skylambsignature
  • Wonderful wishes guys!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Okay! Now I know what I want! Primrose hair!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect