My Art [Update ! (06/08/2017)]

edited June 2017 in General
All of my art is under spoilers so you can choose what to see and so it doesn't clutter too much of the screen!
I'm usually lurking around occasionally so if you want to ask me a question or something, feel free!
Please note as much as I'd love to for the lovely people here, I don't really do requests- I'm still working on requests from Christmas even- But while I don't do requests, prompts are always a thing I'll do! Prompts are basically just a vague idea of something to draw and I might not get to them but I have a notepad that's just a list of prompts to do if I'm stuck for ideas so if you have anything you might like to see me draw, I can put it on the prompt list instead!
Spoiler:
vSCLZiT

Spoiler:
New Canvas-0
Spoiler:
sra
Spoiler:
I did a poll on my birthday post and people said they wanted to see the process as well so here! The finished product is at the bottom <3
GRlGB2r
vKN5pfk

mcv1Dhl
ren

Spoiler:
electra sawyer and tt
SDS
Tagged:

Comments

• Woot very cool!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Ah, thank you!
    SDS
  • THIS IS SUPER GOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thank you, I'm glad you think so !
    SDS
  • WOW! Amazing art! The lines and shading are so clean! :o  And the style is so cool too <3 Amazing job!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Thank you ! I try my best <3
    And actually a few are me trying to mimic a certain style !
    Like the little sprite I drew in my signature is Danganronpa
    SDS
  • UPDATE:

New art piece added!
    Tried out a somewhat new style with it so opinions on it would be appreciated!
    SDS
  • That looks awesome! Nice job! :o And ahhh I mimic styles so much my style has changed completely. xD Oooooops. anyway on to art I should have a few days ago hmm.
  • Very cool @EmeraldStone! I think I like the new one the best!
    ColourzRNice2
  • xD Well good luck with it!

Thank you! I thought I had messed it up a little but I'm very glad that you think so!
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone Thanks! I only got 2 and a half drawings done last night so I'm gonna work on more now xD
  • xD Alright. I've got a couple I need to do too.
    Good luck with yours!
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone Thanks, good luck with yours too! :D
  • Wow totally awesome art!! I'm so glad you shared!
    --

• Thank you very much! I try my best!
    SDS
  • Wow I really like the last drawing you did! It's awesome!! :-O
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Thank you! Honestly the flower was a slight pain and took up over half the time of all of the coloring--
    But it apparently made it look good so it was worth it!
    SDS
  • Your art is beautiful @EmeraldStone!  I love the way you use all the light colors!  So pretty!
    skylambsignature
  • OMG!!!! YOU'RE ART IS SOOOO AMAZING!!!! HOW DO YOU GET IT SO CLEAN AND SMOOTH LOOKING!??!?!?!  WOW!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Thank you, I try to make them pretty! And light colors are my favourites~ <3

Thank you! I use a drawing tablet and a program called PaintTool SAI, and there's the option on it to stabilize the pen to make all of the lines smooth so they flow nicely! It's a pain at first but it gets easier the more you use it and it gives you a better result!
    SDS
  • WOOOOWWWW!!! That's sooo cool!! do you take requests?

• your art looks so prefesional!

• I would love to! But unfortunately, as much as I'd like to, I have a terrible habit of not being able to complete requests either because of family issues, I simply forget or I don't feel confident about how it's looking and I don't want to give someone art that looks like I didn't put any heart into it.
    SDS
  • OMG I understand!  things like that happen to me all the time!!  If you ever do a piece of art, just for fun or doodling I'd love to have it though!

• Haha, thank you for the offer. I may try it, but it might not ever be finished-;; I will try my best to update the top post here with my art though - provided that it's VFK appropriate, of course.
    SDS
  • My favorite is the 3rd one!! But honestly ALL OF THEM ARE AMAZING!! Love seeing people share art!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ah, thank you! Honestly that one's probably my favourite for the background and foreground <3 Otherwise it's the second.
    Both are actually based off of screenshots I managed to nab!
    SDS
  • UPDATE:

Another new one added! Some of the colors go a bit outside the lines that I didn't see as the color blends in with the standard white I get using PaintTool SAI but I'm tired at the moment so they'll be fixed tomorrow <3
    SDS
  • Like oh my gosh!!  I think your new art is fabulous!
    --

• -cries tears of joy- FAIRY TAIL! I should post the team I made for the guild :o I love the colors of her! She's so pretty! :D