My Art [Update ! (06/08/2017)]

Comments

• AHHH IM ON MATEUS or however you spell that
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @TacoCat

Aaaaaahrip-
    I could probably make a character on that server though- Miroir is my main and I'm caught up in the story on her so I'm basically just procrastinating on getting level 60 in every class and my Palace of the Dead weapon and etc. etc. so ^^"
    SDS
  • great art! i love how you keep updating this discussion with your latest drawings!!

• @Doodlepufflove

Ah, thank you !
    And I can't actually post /all/ my drawings because, well, they're not VFK-appropriate, but I like updating this with things I can because people seem to like my art, and I love when people say what they like most, because then I know what I should keep about my style as I try to improve ! As well as that, this is one of my favourite communities out there with a lot of my favourite people so I try to at least post here because I still want to be involved (since the internet at my school will block VFK but not the miss clue forums :3c) even if I can't hop on the game ^^
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone ahhhh i wanna catch up but my ps4 has to be sent in to be fixed because it wont turn on and ahhhhhhhh
  • @TacoCat

D: That sucks! I hope it gets fixed quickly! Where were you in the story ?
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone Me too! I had just finished the dungeon when you find the sylph elder! I've been doing the story with my brother and friends so we work on it when we're on
  • @TacoCat

Oh, the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak! Personally not my favourite but that's one of my favourite parts of the base game's story! ^^
    And cool ! It's much better to do it with a set party, especially if you guys have a healer and/or a tank. The duty finder is a pain ^^"
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone yesss i wanna get on now ahhh rip play station. I'm actually a healer and the others are dps and tank xD gah i'll be on someday
  • @TacoCat

That works xD I hope it's soon ^^
    2/3 of mine are healers too ^^ Also, remember to grab a second class when you hit 30 ifyouhaven'talready because after 30 you don't get any more moves for your main class and the new class you get'll be more powerful !
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone MUAHAHAHA I HAVE MY LAPTOP and ahhh yes I leveled arcanist to level 15 and got white mage! I wanna level arcanist to 30 and thauma... however thats spelt to 15 xD
  • @TacoCat

xD 
    Thaumaturge ! Yeah I'm working on that one- It's really fun to play as but if you use Fire and Blizzard you get aggroed really easily- 
    I need to work on getting scholar / white mage too- BeneficialformyAstrologian- Which is basically healer + yu-gi-oh with luck of the dr aw-
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone That's how its spelled! XD Ahhh I dunno if I wanna level to 30 again it was hard enough the first time rip.  and ooh soon hopefully. I GOT A UNICORN WITH WHITE MAGE MUAHAHAHA XD It's so majestic and beautiful. Though I usually ride it when gathering supplies for crafting and practically all my extra classes have some creepy mask :'D
  • @TacoCat

Mhm ! xD
    Oh, there's levelling guides that tells you the easiest ways to do it! 1-30 are the easier ones- Really it's 51-60 that you'll have the most trouble with ^^" Well, as much trouble as just doing the last dungeon over and over and over and doing the duty roulette can give-
    And xD Honestly I bought the moogle mount from the Mog Station that I usually ride around on no matter the area- It even blares Good King Moogle Mog's th eme-
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone  Ah, I wanna get to level 50 now ahhhhhh and I need money -cries- I wanna build a home but it seems so hard.

That is amazing. I got the bundle with like the fat chocobo and stuff :'D It's great. I believe I also bought the broom stick which plays the halloween music XD I mostly use my griffin or fat chocobo.
  • Your art is so fab @EmeraldStone I particularly love your newest water one!  I have no idea how you think of your next drawing but they're awesome!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @TacoCat

It's actually not that hard ! Well, the gil collecting is a little difficult ^^" But you just buy the lot and then you buy the right building permit !
    Ooooh yeah ! I got that too- xD I'll probably buy the broom next Halloween since I just wanna spend my money on the outfits based off of Asian clothing x.x I looove th em-

SDS
  • @iStella

Thank you so much! And quite honestly it depends on what I like the most at the moment.
    For example, I'm in love with a game called MapleStory at the moment so I'm drawing my character ! And from there I just sort of choose the character I want to draw and what might look best with them ^^
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone ahhhh gil rip i have like 110 thousand out of probably 2 million or more. I want a spot in the lavender beds thats all cottage-ie  and i want those too but i spent quite a bit of money on it recently -coughs- so i should wait xD
  • @TacoCat

The Lavender Beds is a really good spot, especially since most people want the Goblet or the Mist ! My FC house is there and it's really nice <3 I'm trying to save up for a private house now since I have an apartment and a FC room and I need m or e to dec orate rip-
    xD I reaally want the kimono that's probably going to come out t bh- Eventhoughthat'sanother20$onuselessthi ngs- Though if they don't release it because they already did Yuna's costume for the FFXIV Fanfest I will be a little upset rip- GottalovethrowingallmymoneyatSquareEn ix-
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone  Ahhh i don't want an apartment XD i just wanna go straight to a private home. do i make it cabin style or japanese though ahh and yes i got a kimono but it was like a 3 dollar one and my grandma probably payed for it... (thank you grandma for buying most of my stuff on this xD) rip money
  • cool art. :)
    VFKWeeklyNews3
  • Adding to the ones above ^ 

AWESOME ART! 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @TacoCat

Yeaaaaahicanseewhy xD :o Japanese would be really cute !! Mor Dhona sells the oriental stuff you'd need for it <3
    Niiiiiice-- Honestly my grandparents basically paid for mine as well xD
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone

XD Ahh I wanna do like an outdoor hot spring area. Where's Mor Dhona again? R.I.P. xD My parents are sending my ps4 right now ahhhhhhh I want it back already -cries-
  • @TacoCat

Oooh that sounds like it'd be nice ! and xD It's an area by itself outside of the city states that you can get to from Northern Thanalan (ithink...) or the Coerthas Central Highlands. I don't think you go there until like, level 45 or 50- it's late game ARR- Though honestly there's so many aether crystals there and it even has an aether air effect that it's amazing for screenshots.
    -pat pat- Well at least that means you only have to wait maybe a week or two ?/ idk how long it'll take sodon'tquotemeonit but at least now all you have to do is wait for it to come back andnotforittobesent ^^
    SDS
  • UPDATE:
    Aaaaa my family life has gotten a million times better so expect a lot more art !
    I've finished three pieces, but I've only uploaded two because the other one would not be allowed on here, unfortunately ^^"
    I have two more on the way, one should be finished today!
    The other I'll have to ask if I might be allowed to link it because I'm not quite sure if this site works with gifs
    I might upload another photo today to test it ^^

I'll be on VFK quite a bit today to decorate my login, and I hope to go to the end of day party tonight, though I may not make it as it starts at 1:35AM my time ^^"
    But look for me if you want to ask me a question about my art or just to say hello!
    >The last two spoiler tags are my new art pieces! <3
    SDS
  • WOW I love the new art you posted @EmeraldStone!! and gl with decorating your login! :)