The adventures of Ryan bass - Chapter 9

CHAPTER 9

Ryan weatherbee was astonished as to where the door to the unfamiliar room that was unfamiliar led him to. Ryan weatherbee looked around and saw that he was in Jurassic Park but instead of dinosaurs roaming around there were giant humpback whales flopping around the park. Ryan weatherbee looked to his immediate right and saw queen latifah riding a humpback whale off into the distance with his beloved bass guitar. Ryan weatherbee quickly ran after queen latifah but was stopped by a hefty park manager named Darnell Ham & Cheese sub who sat on faceless head.
"Please get off me sir i need to get my bass guitar back" Ryan weatherbee, faceless, muffled into Darnell ham & cheese sub's rump. Darnell ham & cheese sub rambled off in another language that ryan weatherbee, faceless, could not understand and then queen latifah rode her flopping humpback whale right over darnell ham & cheese sub & ryan weatherbee & the flop of the humpback whale that queen latifah was riding sent darnell ham & cheese sub flying up into the sky & then darnell ham & cheese sub landed in a humpback whale's blowhole and could not get out. Ryan weatherbee then got up and chased after queen latifah who was riding a flopping humpback whale throughout jurassic park.
"please give me my guitar" ryan weatherbee, faceless, called out to queen latifah who was riding a flopping humpback whale but queen latifah didnt hear ryan weatherbee because she had her earbuds in and was listening to "hollaback girl" and could not hear ryan weatherbee. Ryan weatherbee continued to chase queen latifah until she lost her balance on the flopping humpback whale & fell off, flinging ryan weatherbee's beloved bass guitar into the sky, which never came back down. Ryan weatherbee, faceless, was now very sad because he didnt know where his bass guitar went so he started digging a grave in jurassic park because he felt he had no reason to live anymore but as he started digging the grave, he fell through the hole he dug & started falling through an endless black pit of darkness. Ryan weatherbee then faceplanted on the ground of a new unfimilar location and was so surprised as to where he ended up.

Find out where ryan weatherbee ended up in the next chapter of the adventures of ryan bass.

Comments

• he lost his guitar?  and after so much trouble too!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • cool way of writing a story i like it

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • I've been a silent reader so far but I just wanted to speak up and say, you're doing a great job! :D
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @HalloweenKitty @MidnightMystery thank you both so much it means so much to me you have no idea thank you for reading

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION