Need help on chapter IX (9)

I looked at the code machine and letter, talked to Anne, looked at the underlined letters in the book, went back to the Inn and called Aunt Ellen about the batteries and now I'm stuck. Aunt Ellen wont tell me where the batteries are and I don't now what else I'm supossed to do. 

Comments

• edited July 2015
    @littleruby To get into the lab you need to first turn over the code machine and then click on where the batteries go, then you need to talk to Anne and ask her if she knows where any are.  she should then give you a key to the lab and you can use it to open the lab door.  Here are some pictures of the code machine:

MissCluechapter9machine

Good luck!
    MissCluechapter9machine2
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited July 2015

wait what do I do after I click the drawer in the lab?

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• Hey @Nessa_Rose!

Have you gotten the batteries from the Lab and tried them in the code machine?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Thanks!  This helped, I couldn't figure out how to turn it over.   :D

Ask before taking.
  • edited July 2015

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I PUT THE BATTERIES IN THE MACHINE!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU XD

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @dazzlerdream  after I put the batteries in the machine anne didn't say anything

babe

• @Nessa_Rose, Are you putting the batteries that you get from the lodge, or the ones from the lab? Anne only talks to you about the batteries if you put in the boxed ones from the lodge.
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @Nessa_Rose  I see you have your signature activated! Woo looks fabulous!!
    (I have to say) The picture is so touching and sweet! 
    :x
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream actually I figured it out!!!! I had to put the  lab batteries in the code machine click the on off button THEN talk to anne!!! thanks so much!!!!!!! I got really confused because disfaniam didn't put that part in her hints

babe

• YAY Excellent @Nessa_Rose! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me when you get through!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream thank you! yours is stunning also!!!!!!!! love how you put the parrots in it. <3

babe

• @Nessa_Rose Thank you my favorite is the blue and gold parrot! By the way, did you draw your signature?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream  No I didn't lol xD. I wish I did though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the way I finished chapter IX!!!!!!!!!!! big thanks to you and disfaniam!!!!!! you guys are the best

babe

• edited July 2015
    @Nessa_Rose WOOOOOOO YAY! that is awesome, CONGRATULATIONS!! =D> =D> =D> I can't for for the next chapter! 
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream  I want to change my profile but when I click upload it just randomly refreshes me back to the page!!!!!!!!! help!!!!!!!!! :(

babe

• edited August 2015
    @Nessa_Rose I know exactly what you are talking about!!  That happened to me too!!  It actually uploads but it doesn't tell you that, it just wipes the page clean!  However if you go back to your profile page by clicking on your title in the top bar, it should say (where your picture is) that your profile picture is pending approval! I'm not sure about that if you already have a profile picture approved.  

Anyway GOOD LUCK!!
    I think it already updated, it looks AWESOME!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • hello can anyone tell me the code pls?

• Hey @lilydiamondshine !

When you are at the code machine, type in, "The mongoose shows the way"

Good luck!
    DazzledreamSignature