The Life of Lucy! PART 1

edited April 2016 in General
 I just want something to do for a while.....

"Hey Lucy" "Love the new hair" "Hey Lucy" "OMG Hey!" Strangers said as I passed the hallway to my next period. Sophomore year was going to be the best! I had a cute new pink strike to go along with my blonde hair. I was making a fashion statement I knew it was either going to affect me or it was going to show a statement to the world. The Maroon and White tiles on the cafeteria never got old. Jim the Janiter was cleaning it up when suddenly I stopped. I screamed. I had a cute silver top on with laced ribbons on the back, slim jeans, and silver converse. Today was going to be different people were going to notice me. Wait Not TODAY was going to be different. This school YEAR was going to be different.... one way or another. 

" BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP " Went my black digital alarm clock.  I groaned as I made myself got out of bed to brush my teeth, and get dressed for work. As I was brushing my teeth my dog Buster came in and grabbed my towel. " great" I mumbled to myself. I was leaking water from my chin as I rinsed my mouth out. I went into the laundry room to get another towel. Then it struck me.... THIS WAS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I think I screamed too loud because at that exact same moment it hit me. It was the first day of school, but another loser Lucy Day for me. I had a dream.. where I was popular and cool... but that was just a dream, not in a billion years I think I could be that. "I'll Get it!" I said as the phone started ringing. It was probably my BFFL, Emma who happens to be the smartest person I know and in High School..... Maybe the whole town! Her GPA Is 4.00....... Well here we go to school!

Stay tuned for part 2

What do YOU think
  1. Is it good? -so far-
    1. IT'S AMAZING But PinkyB's are the best! ;) Pinky Is my idol xD LOLOL
      100.00%
    2. eh not really :/
        0.00%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Yay! Thanks for the new fanatic! I loved reading it! Can't wait to hear what happens to Lucy. I love how you made her so relatable! 
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • WOOO so fun Sporty!  I was so in to it I didn't realize it was over until I read "Stay tuned for part 2" Great job!!  Going to read the next one!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • LOVED IT!!  Can't wait for more! :D

Ask before taking.
  • @SportyChic  I like it. I've always wanted to be a writer or at least write stories but I don't feel I'm good enough, or at least as good as people say.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • #Throwback LOL

MISSCLUESIGN.#4