CHRISTMAS AT DONNER PASS - JANUARY 30th 2022

Hey everyone! Did you see the update on the homepage? It looks like Christmas at Donner Pass is finally coming - officially on January 30th! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am! Who's ready for the next mystery??!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• OMG I have been wondering when it would be released! Screech I’m so excited!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • EEek!  I know I saw the homepage yesterday!!!  I'm so super stoked!!!!

Thanks for posting @DonutLuverr I always love to see a fellow early missclue poster!! :D

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew Same here!!!!! I miss everyone on the boards! I pop in every now & then to check on things and HAD to post when i saw the news! I HOPE EVERYONR IS DOING WELL!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• YES YES YES YES YEEEESSSSSS!!!   BEST NEWS EVER for 2022!!!!!!

Happy new year all, see you all on the 30th sleuths!!!!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • Hello all fellow HER/Miss Clue fans!

I saw someone mention it on another site and I just had to come check it out myself!  I have to say, my heart gave a little jump of joy when I saw the homepage!  I only wish HER's homepage had a similar announcement for a new release, though I feel pretty certain I won't...

I want to say thank you to the MissClue company for keeping with it even during the rough 2 years we've all had!

On another note, I just saw the mini novel and I'm going to dive in and get caught up while I wait with much excitement for the 30th!  Does anyone know how to get to chapter 1 of Jane's mini novel?

• edited January 2022

@moonwolf (from Mintie's post in the "Jane Darcy Mini Novel!" pinned post):
    VFK_Mintie said:

Howdy everyone!

Pick up your magnifying glass and jump into Jane Darcy's first Mini Novel Mystery!  Chapter 1 has arrived!

You can find it here:

Enjoy!

-Mintie

Enjoy! and Good Luck!

• @moonwolf (from Mintie's post in the "Jane Darcy Mini Novel!" pinned post):
    VFK_Mintie said:

Howdy everyone!

Pick up your magnifying glass and jump into Jane Darcy's first Mini Novel Mystery!  Chapter 1 has arrived!

You can find it here:

Enjoy!

-Mintie

Enjoy! and Good Luck!

Ah, I should have checked the post on here, thank you @Millionear, I guess I better work on honing my sleuthing skills with the new game coming.  I appreciate the link and I'm going to make some hot chocolate, curl up under a blanket and begin my read!

On a side note, how is everyone's weather this January?  I heard from a friend who lives in California that they had 13 feet of snow at their house (wow.)  Living in a more temperate climate we don't get quite that much snow, though it makes me think of Donner pass!
  • @DonutLuverr I'm so glad you did pop on!  I'm doing well!  I hope the same for everyone else here!  

@moonwolf  I also LOVE to curl up and read, I never get to do that as much as I want!   On the weather front its been REALLY mild here, I actually can't even imagine 13 feet of snow O_O it sounds really fun though! 

• edited January 2022
    OOOOMMMGGGGGG!!!!! THIS IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!

HI DONUTLUVERR and EVERYONE!!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Hi @DonutLuverr!!  I always smile when I see your signature picture, it's so yummy and makes me want to eat donuts lol!

Thank you for posting this, You're so quick!  I just noticed, you're not a member of the sleuthing team!  Would you like to be?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream THANK YOU! i love my donut signature from @TacoCat !!!

& OMG! What is the sleuthing team?!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• DonutLuverr said:

@dazzlerdream THANK YOU! i love my donut signature from @TacoCat !!!

& OMG! What is the sleuthing team?!

It's just a fun group that was started at the beginning of the message boards!  You can read about it here:

It's been on kind of a hiatus but I think I should get it rolling again, and I'd love to have you as a member!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited January 2022
    moonwolf said:

Ah, I should have checked the post on here, thank you @Millionear, I guess I better work on honing my sleuthing skills with the new game coming.  I appreciate the link and I'm going to make some hot chocolate, curl up under a blanket and begin my read!

On a side note, how is everyone's weather this January?  I heard from a friend who lives in California that they had 13 feet of snow at their house (wow.)  Living in a more temperate climate we don't get quite that much snow, though it makes me think of Donner pass!
    We have some snow here and its beautiful outside I love winter, though I never like when it starts to melt and becomes black from the dirt and tires of the cars. I know someone in California too, but they didn't get that much snow!   More like 6 feet, which is still a LOT, she's without power and has been using the generator.  Also the internet is out so she's using her phone for internet and says that a lot of natural gas is being used!  Like you, it make me think of Donner pass too  :P

It really makes you think about having some sort of back up power though, we don't even own a generator and don't keep a lot of stuff on hand, so if I was without power it would be time to freak out!  

For anyone who is interested, I just posted a count down for Christmas at Donner pass, check it out if you have time!

I saw on another discussion that someone asked, I think @DonutLuverr was hoping for a trailer I want to voice that too, and while we're at it, I know most games don't do this now, but if there was a physical copy to buy that would be so awesome I love physical copies and miss the times when all games were real life copies!  

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

.."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • @dazzlerdream OMG THAT LOOKS SO FUN! im not sure if i have enough time to dedicate to it right now tho! i dont want to let anyone down!

@spygirl & omg YES! i wish theyd sell physical copies too! id love to get a physical Miss Clue collection!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• HI @DonutLuverr!!! one week can you believe it!!?!?

• @MistyMew NO!!! I'm SO EXCITED i'm gonna burst! I'm hoping we get a trailer this week!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Hey all you forum people!  Can I say WOW WOW and Triple WOW It's coming in just like sooo soon!

I'm super stoked for what's coming! 
  • DonutLuverr said:

@dazzlerdream OMG THAT LOOKS SO FUN! im not sure if i have enough time to dedicate to it right now tho! i dont want to let anyone down!

@spygirl & omg YES! i wish theyd sell physical copies too! id love to get a physical Miss Clue collection!

That's no problem at all!  If you want to join, any kind of role you choose to take up, could fit into your schedule.  Like you could be the Official news writer and just make post about new things regarding Miss Clue like you did here!  Either way is good for me!  

Let me know!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @DonutLuverr I couldn't agree more!  A Miss Clue Collection would be amazing!

Also, for everyone here, its just 1 Day now!  Are you excited?! I know I am!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

• @spygirl i'm BURSTING!! i cant believe its TOMORROW!! i cant wait to see all the new features & graphics & just get sucked into the story!!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• I don't know about you guys!!  But I'm pretty sure I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight!!! Wooo!!