Inventory cleanout - Visor, snowshoes, and more!

Hello there! I'm fairly new to this forum, so I don't think my name pops up quite yet! But my in-game name is Enchanted. I'm doing an inventory clean out. A lot of this stuff is from 2008-2013 as I haven't been on in super long.


CLOTHING (Pics shown in 2nd spoiler)


Spoiler:
Host
Visor
Snow Shoes - Girl
Holy Jolly Tree Hat


Superbowl
1x Number One foam finger glove
Refreshment Hat - Blue
Refreshment Hat - Black/Yellow
Referee Shirt - Girl
Referee Shoes - Girl

2009 SUPERBOWL STEELERS VS CARDINALS (original superbowl items
Cheer Leader Skirt - Black/Yellow (Steelers)
Cheer Leader Shirt - Black/Yellow
Cheer Leader Shoes - Black/Yellow
2x Cheer Leader Shirt - White/Red (Arizona Cardinals)
Cheer Leader Shoes - White/Red

2010 SUPERBOWL SAINTS VS COLTS
3x Cheerleader Skirt 2010 - Style 1 (AKA Blue/Black)
2x Cheerleader Shirt 2010 - Style 1
3x Cheerleader Sweatshirt 2010 - Style 1
3x Cheerleader Shoes 2010 - Style 1
2x Cheerleader Pom Poms 2010 - Style 1
4x Cheerleader Skirt 2010 - Style 2 (AKA Yellow/Black)
3x Cheerleader Shirt 2010 - Style 2
3x Cheerleader Sweatshirt 2010 - Style 2
3x Cheerleader Shoes 2010 - Style 2
2x Cheerleader Pom Poms 2010 - Style 2

2011 SUPERBOWL STEELERS VS GREENBAY
Football Steelers Jersey 2011 - Girl
Cheer Leader Sleeveless Shirt 2011 - Steelers
Cheer Leader Shirt 2011 - Steelers (long sleeve)
Cheer Leader Skirt 2011 - Steelers
Cheer Leader Shoes 2011 - Steelers
Cheer Leader Sleeveless Shirt 2011 - Green Bay
Cheer Leader Shirt 2011 - Green Bay (long sleeve)
Cheer Leader Skirt 2011 - Green Bay
Cheer Leader Shoes 2011 - Green Bay

2014 SUPERBOWL BRONCOS VS SEAHAWKS
Cheerleader Shirt 2014 - Longsleeve - Girl (Broncos)
Cheerleader Shirt 2014 - Longsleeve - Girl (Seahawks)
Cheerleader Shoes 2014 - Girl (Broncos)
Cheerleader Shoes 2014 - Girl (Seahawks)

Quest/Misc
Beret - Black (Don't remember where this is from)
Bubble Gum Day Shirt - Girl
Bunny Ears 2010 - Pink
Bunny Ears 2010 - Indigo
Bunny Ears 2010 - White
3x Candy Corn Hat
2x Fourth of July Independence Day hat
Glow Teddy CARRY
2x Pancake Hat
Santa Hat 2010
Santa Scarf 2010
Santa Hat 2011
Santa Scarf 2011
Santa Hat 2013
Santa Scarf 2013
Tiki Mask
Tropical Straw Hat
LED Slippers - Girl - White
Super LED Cap - White

Costumes/Halloween
Angel Top
Angel Skirt
Angel Sandals
Bee Antena Hat
Cat Costume - Top
Cat Costume - Pants
Cat Costume - Shoes
Cat Costume - Ears
Cat Costume - Top - Black
Cat Costume - Shoes - Black
Candy Corn Witch - Skirt
Candy Corn Witch - Skirt Sparkly
Candy Corn Witch - Shoes
Candy Corn Witch - Top
2x Candy Corn Witch - Hat
Candy Corn Witch - Skirt - Purple
Candy Corn Witch - Skirt Sparkly - Purple
Candy Corn Witch - Shoes - Purple
Candy Corn Witch - Top - Purple
Devil Top - Girl
Devil Skirt - Girl
Devil Horns - Girl
Devil Shoes - Girl
Genie Top - Girl - Blue
Genie Top - Girl - Black
Genie Top - Girl - Red
Genie Top - Girl - Pink
Genie Top - Girl - Purple
Ghost Pirate Captain 2011 Jacket
Ghost Pirate Captain 2011 Shirt
Ghost Pirate Captain 2011 Pants
Ghost Pirate Captain Pants
Ghost Pirate Captain Shoes - Girl
Gypsy Top - Girl
Gypsy Hat - Girl
Gypsy Skirt - Girl
Halloween Striped Hat - Red
Halloween Game Hat - Black
Musketeer Hat
Pirate Bandana 2009 - Girl
Pirate Pants 2009 - Girl
Pirate Captain Pants 2009 - Girl
Referee Hat
2x Tea Party Dress Top - Pink
Tea Party Dress Skirt - Pink
Tea Party Dress Top - Green
Witch 2010 Top
Witch 2010 Skirt
Witch 2010 Shoes
Witch 2010 Hat
Zombie Cheer Leader Top
Zombie Cheer Leader Skirt
Zombie Cheer Leader Pants
Zombie Cheer Leader Hair


Gowns
Christmas Gown Top - Red
Christmas Gown Skirt - Red
Christmas Gown Shoes - Red
Christmas Gown Top - White
Christmas Gown Skirt - White
Christmas Gown Top - Black
Christmas Gown Skirt - Black
Christmas Gown Shoes - Black
Christmas 2010 Ball Gown - Top - Black
Easter Princess Outfit - Top - Pink
Easter Princess Outfit - Skirt - Pink
Easter Princess Outfit - Shoes - Pink
Easter Princess Outfit - Gloves - Pink
Easter Princess Outfit - Top - Blue
Easter Princess Outfit - Skirt - Blue
Easter Princess Outfit - Shoes - Blue
Easter Princess Outfit - Gloves - Blue
Easter Princess Outfit - Top - Yellow
Easter Princess Outfit - Skirt - Yellow
Easter Princess Outfit - Gloves - Yellow
Halloween Ball 2011 Shirt - Red - Girl
Halloween Ball 2011 Skirt - Red - Girl
Halloween Ball 2011 Shoes - Red - Girl
Halloween Ball 2011 Shirt - Black - Girl
Halloween Ball 2011 Skirt - Black - Girl


Spoiler:
 

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.20.05 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.20.47 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.21.04 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.21.25 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.22.06 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.23.02 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.23.21 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.23.36 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.24.06 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.26.27 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.26.35 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 7.26.43 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.19.07 PM

FURNISH

Spoiler:
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.20.24 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.20.33 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.20.42 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.20.50 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.20.57 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.21.05 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.21.12 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.21.21 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.21.29 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.21.36 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.21.50 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.22.01 PM 

Spoiler:
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.23.04 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.23.11 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.23.28 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.23.35 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.23.43 PM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.24.06 PM
 

PINS/FX

1x 1* Snowflake Magic
1x 1* Rad Magic
1x 1* Rain Magic

Founder's Pin
10x Australian Founder's Pin
100 Day Pin
5x Easter 2009 Pin
2x Memorial Day 2009
77x Christmas 2009
15x Groundhog day 2010
6x Chinese New Year 2010
2x Valentine's Day 2010
4x Easter 2010




IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CREDITS Link me to your trading post or comment with items you're trading I'd be happy to make an offer on them!



WANTS

Hats!!!!!!
Character clothing
Hairstyles
Cool looking pins

(typical wantzzz):
Ice Cream
Q
Girl Feather
Beanie
Tagged:

Comments

  • hi what would you want for the jersey?
  • I'm interested in a lot of things. Hope to run into you in the game!!!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    VFK double mentions me name
    VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden VFK lasagna yessssssss
    VFK re-gift lol  VFK WINTER magic3 



    A5I07J4K4XF2 

    Thanks purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect for the surprise drawing! :)
  • Hi there! I'd be interested in any Halloween or Valentine Ballgowns you have from 2010 - 2015! :) (I see a couple of halloween ballgowns on this list but I can't tell which year they are)


    2018-09-13

  • Interested in:
    Host Xmas Tree Hat
    Cave Eyes
    Harvest Corn
    5* Gold Magic

    LMK What you are looking for, thanks!



    5
  • edited March 14
    interested in visor and pirate hat. What for it?
    cutelina
  • edited March 17
    Hi Im interested in visor, snorkel, and 2009 Christmas presents. What would you like for those?
  • edited March 20
    Mr.happyandstar said:

    hi what would you want for the jersey?

    Chyne said:

    Hi Im interested in visor, snorkel, and 2009 Christmas presents. What would you like for those?

    cute_lina said:

    interested in visor and pirate hat. What for it?

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Interested in:
    Host Xmas Tree Hat
    Cave Eyes
    Harvest Corn
    5* Gold Magic

    LMK What you are looking for, thanks!


    Hi guys! I'm looking for other clothing items and furnish items. I have no particular wants, so just let me know items you're willing to trade for them and we can go from there!


    HoneyBee said:

    Hi there! I'd be interested in any Halloween or Valentine Ballgowns you have from 2010 - 2015! :) (I see a couple of halloween ballgowns on this list but I can't tell which year they are)

    Hi they are 2011 :)
  • Guest606464 said:

    Mr.happyandstar said:

    hi what would you want for the jersey?

    Chyne said:

    Hi Im interested in visor, snorkel, and 2009 Christmas presents. What would you like for those?

    cute_lina said:

    interested in visor and pirate hat. What for it?

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Interested in:
    Host Xmas Tree Hat
    Cave Eyes
    Harvest Corn
    5* Gold Magic

    LMK What you are looking for, thanks!


    Hi guys! I'm looking for other clothing items and furnish items. I have no particular wants, so just let me know items you're willing to trade for them and we can go from there!


    HoneyBee said:

    Hi there! I'd be interested in any Halloween or Valentine Ballgowns you have from 2010 - 2015! :) (I see a couple of halloween ballgowns on this list but I can't tell which year they are)

    Hi they are 2011 :)
    For the visor and pirate hat, would you take a penguin hood or pink & blue hippo hats, or spider hat, alien hat, rainbow hat, red & white strip hat, turkey head band, thanksgiving foam turkey crown, griffin mask, 2019 crossword hat? any of those of a combination of any of them?
    cutelina
  • Oh awesome! I'm very interested. Is there any time period in particular you're missing a bunch of stuff in? I have a lot of stuff XD


    2018-09-13

  • @guest606464
    I will tag you in my trading thread, it has pictures of all my available items. Please let me know if you see anything you like from there so we can figure out a trade!


    5
  • I'm not sure what exactly you need but here is what I am willing to trade for visor and snorkel (I dont have much)

    Crossword glasses
    Turkey scarf (Host)
    2018 crossword outfit
    Life guard shirt & shorts (Host)
    Queen of hearts game outfit
    Blue knitted beanie
    Carry teapot (Host)
    Carry heart umbrella (Host)
    Griffin explorer hair - black
    Mountain rider hair - phoenix fire red

    I might have more that I missed but i'll have to look
  • HoneyBee said:

    Oh awesome! I'm very interested. Is there any time period in particular you're missing a bunch of stuff in? I have a lot of stuff XD


    Girl i havent been on in hecka long lol so show me what ya got and we shall figure something out! Im mainly interested in other clothing items


    cute_lina said:


    For the visor and pirate hat, would you take a penguin hood or pink & blue hippo hats, or spider hat, alien hat, rainbow hat, red & white strip hat, turkey head band, thanksgiving foam turkey crown, griffin mask, 2019 crossword hat? any of those of a combination of any of them?


    Not for the visor, sorry!


    Chyne said:

    I'm not sure what exactly you need but here is what I am willing to trade for visor and snorkel (I dont have much)


    Crossword glasses
    Turkey scarf (Host)
    2018 crossword outfit
    Life guard shirt & shorts (Host)
    Queen of hearts game outfit
    Blue knitted beanie
    Carry teapot (Host)
    Carry heart umbrella (Host)
    Griffin explorer hair - black
    Mountain rider hair - phoenix fire red

    I might have more that I missed but i'll have to look

    I'm interested in your blue knitted beanie but I am not looking to trade that alone for the 2. Did you have anything else??



    I'm in game at Castle Gate for anyone who wants to stop by and show me what they have!
  • Guest606464 said:

    HoneyBee said:

    Oh awesome! I'm very interested. Is there any time period in particular you're missing a bunch of stuff in? I have a lot of stuff XD


    Girl i havent been on in hecka long lol so show me what ya got and we shall figure something out! Im mainly interested in other clothing items


    cute_lina said:


    For the visor and pirate hat, would you take a penguin hood or pink & blue hippo hats, or spider hat, alien hat, rainbow hat, red & white strip hat, turkey head band, thanksgiving foam turkey crown, griffin mask, 2019 crossword hat? any of those of a combination of any of them?


    Not for the visor, sorry!


    Chyne said:

    I'm not sure what exactly you need but here is what I am willing to trade for visor and snorkel (I dont have much)


    Crossword glasses
    Turkey scarf (Host)
    2018 crossword outfit
    Life guard shirt & shorts (Host)
    Queen of hearts game outfit
    Blue knitted beanie
    Carry teapot (Host)
    Carry heart umbrella (Host)
    Griffin explorer hair - black
    Mountain rider hair - phoenix fire red

    I might have more that I missed but i'll have to look

    I'm interested in your blue knitted beanie but I am not looking to trade that alone for the 2. Did you have anything else??



    I'm in game at Castle Gate for anyone who wants to stop by and show me what they have!
    I also have the blue knitted beanie and If your still online. I can show you what else I have. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:


    I also have the blue knitted beanie and If your still online. I can show you what else I have. 


    Hi im logging on right now. I'll be at castle entrance
  • Hi guys! I've updated my post with a full list of what 95% of the clothing items are (probably forgot some). I've also added items that I omitted from my original post (Most notably the Angel sandals and original cheer outfits). But, it will be linked in the first spoiler of the post and the pictures will be in the 2nd spoiler. I've also added pins that I'm trading.

    Thanks!
  • Guest606464 said:

    cute_lina said:


    I also have the blue knitted beanie and If your still online. I can show you what else I have. 


    Hi im logging on right now. I'll be at castle entrance
    sorry I guess I missed you since I logged out after the last response. 
    cutelina
  • I am interested in Arizona Cardinals  Cheerleading outfit tops and cheer shoes I hope I find the cheer leader skirt and pompoms for it 
Sign In or Register to comment.