Trading new Anniversary Lamp

Will trade 1 lamp for
   1x Golden Anniversary Outfit - Girl
   1x Golden Anniversary Room & Furni

Will also trade 2 lamps for HOST snowboard

Also interested in other recent host prizes because I haven't been on in a while, just let me know what you have!

tenor

Comments

• edited May 2018
    @Squid, I can trade the golden colonial outfit and possibly room, but I don't know what you mean by furni. Do you mean the sheepie/toaster prizes? I also have a topairary velociraptor to throw in 
  • edited May 2018
    Hi @Squid, I can trade you the room and outfit but not sure what furni you are looking for. I have been collecting almost everything since the anniversary started and probably have what you need. I have topiaries and a full collection of NPC gifts and 2x butterfly statues from maze also if you need these. Let me know:)
  • If you mean the golden dress, golden room, and the gold invasion furni set (trophies?), I can do this trade if neither of the other posters can :)

• What is the gold invasion furni set? Thx
  • edited May 2018
    Kitten said:

@Squid, I can trade the golden colonial outfit and possibly room, but I don't know what you mean by furni. Do you mean the sheepie/toaster prizes? I also have a topairary velociraptor to throw in 

So, update to my offer, I can trade you x1 of the outfit, x1 of the room (is it tradeable?), x1 of the golden invasion furni--if that's what you mean, the velociraptor, x1 set of the anniversary giraffes. the hopping duckling sign and chick rug and from Easter hosts @squid
  • @Kitten i can do that!

tenor
  • i think i was thinking the invasion furni

tenor
  • @Squid

sweet! Can you meet now?
  • i can! I'm currently on map

tenor
  • I can do this trade two more times! @BreezyT @I.Am.Chalk

tenor
  • I could either a boy or girl gold outfit,  a room and a set of invasion furnish for a lamp if no won else takes the offer.  
  • I can do that, Ill be on tomorrow

• edited May 2018
    Hi @Squid,  Is gold dress, gold room and statues what you will take in trade? I would be happy to trade those for lamp and can add to it if there is something you need, lmk :) I will be on after reset tonight.
  • @I.Am.Chalk @BreezyT if either of you still want to do this trade, I can meet whenever today!

tenor