completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• @disfaniam, continue down the corridor, and you should see a door that looks like this!

Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_hallwaypicture
    vfk_mintie_hallwaypicture2
    Good luck! :)
  • ok in the library, clement is not there, got the black chair and put it to check out a painting of a man now what? 
  • move the painting ( click on it)

• @bratz, did you open up the painting, and peer through the Squint?!
  • no but thank you

• @bratz, you're very welcome!  Good luck! :)
  • edited February 2016
    OMG THERE WERE  SPYING? I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO HELP ME!
  • @disfaniam, try clicking near the doorframe on the left!
  • THERE WAS SOME SPYING WHAT DO I DO AFTER THE PAINTING! CANT BREATH  :))
  • oh i see its a trick door  duh.....must be loosing my mind forty five minutes playing with this door
  • ok got some air what do i do after the painting? @VFK_Mintie
  • @bratz, you should  get down as quickly as you can!  Close the painting, turn around, move your mouse to the middle of the screen so you can see a Down Arrow, then once you're on the floor, back up, and the chair will return to your Inventory!  Place the chair back where you found it, and you should be all set!
    Good luck! :)
  • I'm trying not to get too far ahead of the game and the comments but I'm really really stuck on what to do after the part where
    Spoiler:
    Clements talked to the mystery man
    and I'm completely out of options. I've gone to bed for several days and I keep getting the same chores.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • WOOT WOOT @disfaniam!!  It's a sneaky door, isn't it?!
  • @VictoryRose, have you explored the lake side of Pemberley yet?!
  • I didn't even know that was a option! Whoops! Going to do that now, thanks @VFK_Mintie !
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • You're very welcome @VictoryRose!  Good luck! :)
  • ok so clement gave me a pamphlet now what do i do? @VFK_Mintie
  • geez who locks an attic door  , couldnt even find the door for a long time now where is that key going to be lol
  • Quick question: can you actually explore the lake because I'm not getting the option of going any closer. I've already found the
    Spoiler:
    Lantern, placed the telescope, and found the hunting lodge
    if that helps. But I'm going to try to get closer to the lake in the meantime.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @disfaniam, has Miss Norton replied to you about the message you sent her regarding her brother's calling card case?
  • edited February 2016
    @VictoryRose, did you find anything else in the Lantern?
  • edited February 2016
    oh that was quite a few steps ago ( again probably out of order) wrote her back and sent the calling card case with it 
  • ok clement gave me a pamphlet now what do i do?
  • Just now did!
    Spoiler:
    I didn't know the talisman/crescent symbol even clicked open. Oh my goodness!
    Thanks Mintie! You're a rockstar!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @bratz, have you explored Shepwood Forest, and found the...

Spoiler:
    French Dagger?
  • where is the shepwood forest @VFK_Mintie
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, when you're riding on your horse, it's at the first crossroads on your way to Lambton!

Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_crossroads
  • oh ok thanks!