completed steps so far * NOT A COMPLETE SPOILER

Comments

• edited February 2016
    This thread has been so helpful to me too @ColourzRnice  It a great place to come check! I just did the king puzzle!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited February 2016
    oh great six years of spanish in school way back in the old days and now whats the next puzzle i get to do is not spanish but french (just my luck not that I would remember any spanish either after all this time lol )........now trying to figure out how to translate and put translation on paper got the paper that needs translated, got the french dictionary , but thats all i have accomplished lol 

• edited February 2016
    Make sure to write out "Mr Norton" on the translation paper along with the message!

Good luck!
  • Mr Norton have that figured out , that was the easiest part its trying to figure out what the other letters are after that trying to enlarge the paper to see if i can guess what the letters are  , where are all the french students when u need them lol
  • edited February 2016
    @disfaniam, the bandit's handwriting is a little bit difficult to read!  This is what it says in French: ce soir vieux pont

And in case you want to see what it looks like finished, this is it on the Translation paper!
    Spoiler:

vfk_mintie_letter
    Good luck!!
  • oh thanks I had mr norton meet at old bridge and it just wasn't working and was trying to figure out the numbers too,........ty
  • The numbers are important, but they aren't needed to finish translating the note!  CONGRATULATIONS @disfaniam you're doing GREAT!!  WOOT WOOT
  • edited February 2016
    now guess i should search for rest of that paper ......hmm maybe in trash i saw before ?? guess i should go riding again  oh that poor horse  as aunt is not saying anything neither is cousin clem , off to see kitty but she didnt have much to say except that had a guest looking for a poet, Pierre says nothing new .. oh great decided to check the bridge and got myself in a fine pickle once again ....now with the flaming arrow  good thing for another chances  there  ........looking around for a bucket or something to put out fire , but have only found sawdust and someone's left over snack  can see a bottle   woot found my water source ....thank goodness, hmm nice friendly note there they sent me.....wont deter me from getting the facts .........off to check out the trash i saw before , well nothing there but found the other piece of paper from "hot" friendly note that was sent and the string used to tie it .........off to more snooping
    back to my room and found my letter and surprise from mama and finished task she asked me to do for my papa .......sent off my reply to mama now back to some more investigating 
  • How do we aim in archery?
  • Hi @Ormonddude! :)
    To aim in Archery, hover your cursor at the top of the screen to view an Up Arrow, and the bottom of the screen to view a Down Arrow!  If you hover your cursors over the sides of your screen, you will see Left and Right Arrows!  All of these Arrows will help you to turn your bow in different directions!
    Pull back the string and let go to launch an Arrow!  More power will make your arrow fly higher, and less power will make your arrow fly lower!  I hope this helps!  Good luck! :)
  • FOUND BAG ON ROAD!!!!  WOO does anyone know how to give it to kitty though? every time we talk to her she doesn't say anything about it

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• i did archery now what @VFK_Mintie
  • @GoldenPuppy, click on the bag in your inventory, and then click on Kitty when you're talking to her!  Good luck! :)
  • edited February 2016
    @bratz, once you've finished your Archery practice, ring for Martha and tell her to have the groom ready your horse!  You may find something interesting on your way to Lambton!  Good luck! :)
  • i didnt see anything now what @VFK_Mintie
  • @bratz, when you arrive at the Crossroads with the lamp post, be sure to turn in all directions!

Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_bag
    Good luck! :)
  • while revisiting some of the places i had been to before , found a doorknob in drawer of desk..........dont remember seeing a door without a knob so thats a new task to find 

• Great find @disfaniam!  Sleuth on!!!  WOOT
  • edited February 2016
    knobs look similar to those on door to one i found but all look like they have their knobs or did i miss something somewhere in pemberly
  • how do i do the homework of lifting and all that stuff @VFK_Mintie
  • look at the charts you find they will show u the way

• @bratz, great job on your sleuthing!  Turn the page over until you see this!

Spoiler:
    vfk_mintie_answers
    Good luck! :)
  • @disfaniam, yes, it is at Pemberley!  Good luck! :)
  • oh thank you!
  • edited February 2016
    hmm in room with auntie there is a curtain that is slightly parted and on my screen looks like a man hiding behind it but cannot click on it or him
    and ok will run though Pemberly again looking for missing knob

stuck point
  • edited February 2016
    I didn't notice a guy there!!  But that would be pretty spooky!
  • lol now i am seeing things  back to the knob issue will ignore imaginary man peeking
  • Have you tried snooping around the family wing upstairs?
  • knob lights up at williams room and aunts room but wont open them and my door opens but nothing happening in rest of wing unless i am missing a door or hidden door somewhere