Chapter VII

13»

Comments

• This is a hint that probably nobody saw! You know the kitchen where you made donuts in Chapter 1? That's where a hint that I discovered made my life so much easier!

Spoiler:

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 1

Well, you go down that hallway, and then you keep going until you see a door right in front of you.

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 2

Then, just keep going UNTIL you see a brown-ish door in front of you. Click on that door, and you'll be inside the kitchen! It works both ways. :)

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 3

This is the door. Click on it. It'll open right up for you. Walk in, and that's the secret to that door! Quick way to get in/out of the Kitchen and Living Room! :)

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 4

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • I'm still trying to click on the portrait to get the key with no luck at all. Any idea why it won't open for me? I've swept the porch, delivered the newspapers, fed the guy his doughnut . . . am I missing anything else?

So, thought I'd switch gears and work on the puzzle at the end of the bed. No luck there either even after looking through all the helpful hints here an at the fan forum. 

TIA
  • Hey!  Yeah, you're on the right track.  Once you've finished the puzzle at the end of the bed, it'll open a secret compartment in the bedpost which will lead you to the picture in the end.
    You're doing great - and for the end of the bed puzzle, that one really confused me too.  Click the buttons on the top row until you come across one that's all lower cased in the black box, with "click"
    When you find a "click" (not Click), press the first left button on the bottom row, and repeat the method.
    Let us know how it works out for you!  GL :D

Ask before taking.
  • I can't find the boathouse where is it
    I am a Unicorn. I'm only on stage II and I can't find the boathouse tell me please (All me Angel thx
  • Outside main lodge walk towards boat dock , but continue past boat dock path to right will see a sign for the boat house 
  • @disfaniam

Thanks for helping out!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @honeylemon Yes I did! Thank you! :)
  • @princessmadiro no problem!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Hi Honey,
     I am stuck on the puzzle at the end of the bed. None of the other stuff people say makes sense. Maybe you can help me? :) Thanks!
    I like Jung Hoseok too much. . . heh
    jhope2
  • Hey Awesomepie, this is something honeylemon wrote on another thread:

Start clicking the top row of buttons. In the text box at the bottom of the screen it should say "Click" or "click".
    when you find one that says "click" in all lowercase, click the first bottom row button. 
    then go back to the top and find another button that says "click" and then click the second button in the bottom row. 
    Continue doing this until all of the bottom row buttons are pressed down.
    It should open after that.
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Thanks for helping @Fowzy !

I hope you have it figured out now, @TheAwesomePie !

• It took me a while too @theawesomepie. It's okay.

You'll get the hang of it. :)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • I like Jung Hoseok too much. . . heh
    jhope2
  • HoneyLemon go right in the corner and click.
    Then you should see the other newspapers set it down there.

-SweetCake
    B-)

• imagesA cake is not a cake if its not Sweet!
  • @SweetCake thanks! I figured it out c:

• your welcome @HoneyLemon

imagesA cake is not a cake if its not SWEET! -SweetCake  B-)
  • Nice cake @SweetCake!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Okay at the moment I am stuck. I have swept the porch and put away the newspapers what do I do next?

Thanks!
    -TheAwesomePie
    jhope2
  • @TheAwesomePieprobably the next thing you should do is go talk to everyone!

Good luck!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Okay thanks! @Fowzy
    jhope2
  • @SweetCake

I love that cake. It looks so tasty... >:)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y