Chapter VII

Comments

• @VFK_Vintage LOVE the pink text!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Has anyone figured out what you are supposed to do after you gain access to
    Spoiler:
    the painting to the right of the stairs? I've set the clock and heard it click, but I'm not finding any openings or clickable areas afterwards.[/spoilers]

Again, I've searched all over, clicked every painting, every side-paneling I can find with what was inside, but still no luck?
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @victoryrose

Spoiler:
    It's the painting with the girl holding the flower, and click the bottom left corner of the painting, it should open then

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @HoneyLemon

Spoiler:
    I've opened the painting and have the snake weight, set the clock according to the note, but I'm not seeing another sidepaneling area to place the weight with a snake on it, other than the one to the left of the mantle and that's shut for me now. It's what I'm supposed to after opening the painting and taking what was inside.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • @victoryrose Oh idk about that, I couldn't do anything with it either.

• Confirmed: you don't do anything in this chapter with the Snake weight. Hold onto it.

• Do you think there are more weights?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Blossomflower
    I believe so, because there are panels all over the house with hooks in them like weights go there. I don't think we find them all in this chapter though.

• oooooh, so there might even be more panels!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited July 2015
    I wonder what they will do when you find them all.
  • I don't know what to do. I swept the porch, put the newspaper in the boat house, found the letter from Noah and made 2 donuts for Alex. What now?
  • edited July 2015
    Do you have the cobra weight?
  • @princessmadiro

Did you open the painting by unlocking it with the clock?
    Yyou have to solve the bed puzzle first.

• edited July 2015
    Oh nevermind!
    Now what do I do after opening the painting??

• There are quite a few things that you can do after that.  Have you gone over and talked to Alex yet?
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • @voque

I have, I've have the newspapers now...Whats next? lol

• @i.am.chalk have you put them in the boat shack?  You need to put them in the corner next to the other newspapers. :)
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • @voque

That answers it! Thanks <3

• Anything else you need help with?

• Ok did that now. I found the note behind the painting that has a different time on it, put that time in the clock and heard a click but I can't find what unlocked now. Help!
  • @princessmadiro

Nothing else will unlock after you open the painting. 

Go talk to Alex, you should hear a plane noise and the chapter should end.

• I am at Anne's house, going upstairs and clicking on every painting I can get the magnifier glass to click on. I do not see a girl holding a flower.
  • edited July 2015

Spoiler:
    When going up the stairs, look at the painting to the right of where the stairs and hallway meet.
  • mc_picturepic1
  • Well I wish they would have said that! Thank you everyone for helping!  ;;)
  • @princessmadiro

Did you finish the chapter?

• This discussion is really helpful!  Thanks for the great tips everyone!
    Being in school is like having your life sorted into a thousand little boxes...
    then having a legion of demons burn one every day.
  • @Balthazar Thanks for reading!  ;)

• edited July 2015
    Okay so this is how the bedpost works for anyone wondering:
    Spoiler:

Start clicking the top row of buttons. In the text box at the bottom of the screen it should say "Click" or "click".
    when you find one that says "click" in all lowercase, click the first bottom row button. 
    then go back to the top and find another button that says "click" and then click the second button in the bottom row. 
    Continue doing this until all of the bottom row buttons are pressed down.
    It should open after that.

• I have a cheat that can you help you throughout the Twin Pine Lodge, with getting through.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y