Tsum Tsum Discussion!!

HI! Tonight I asked @VFK_Vintage if I could post photos of my Tsum Tsum collection and she said yes so HEY!!!!!
I would love to see anyone else's collection as well, so post them here! Also if you just want to talk about Tsum Tsums in general or discuss new and upcoming ones, we can do it here!
if you don't know what a Tsum Tsum is, let me show you!!!

1517103_572828036191540_354155499_n-1-525x525-499x499
These are Tsum Tsums!!! Tsum Tsum is Japanese for "STACK STACK" and they can literally stack and be cute and everything. They come in Mini, Small, Medium, Large and JUMBO!! Usually you can only get the Small size from a special box from the Disney Store and then the JUMBO sizes are like a hundred dollars lol so yah. I usually stick to the mini ones because they're cuter.

HERE IS MY COLLECTION:

IMG_5557
this is where I keep the majority of my tsum tsum's. It's a basket my friend gave me a while back. I'm pretty sure it's meant for fruit but it also works for small stackable plush.

IMG_5556
I do, however, have a special collection of BUNNY tsum tsum's. this is my favorite collection and it includes, Miss Bunny (with a red beret, she was a Japanese exclusive), Rabbit, Thumper, Judy Hopps (without her cop hat) and The White Rabbit. These sit above my mirror but if my collection keeps growing I'll have to move them soon lol.

NOW LET'S EMPTY THE FRUIT BASKET:

IMG_5559
This is my Marvel collection. I have all of the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, and then I have Miles Morales Spider-Man (the black one in the corner) and Baymax, who is technically Marvel so he fits in here.

IMG_5558
I also have a MEDIUM Captain America tsum tsum, whom I like to call CapCap. He is my only medium tsum tsum.

IMG_5560
This is my Frozen collection!! I have the Frozen Fever set which includes Sven, Anna, Elsa and a Snowgie. They all came in an Olaf tsum tsum bag! Then I have Hans and Elsa from the normal Frozen set.

IMG_5561
This is my Christmas set from Target. It's the 2015 set and the only one I am missing is Pluto! but my local Target still has him so I'll probably get him soon!

IMG_5562
This is my Snow White set. I only really wanted Snow White out of the set since she is a favorite princess of mine but I ended up receiving 3 dwarfs as surprise gifts from various people lol

IMG_5563
This is the Blonde Brigade. I really don't call them that, I just didn't know what set to put them with. Cinderella, Rapunzel and Alice. I actually got Rapunzel in the mail today! I'm hoping to get Pascal soon as well.

IMG_5564
And then these are the extra tsum tsums that REALLY didn't have a set to go with. Minnie Mouse, the three peas in a pod from Toy Story, and Stitch!!!

IMG_5565
I ALSO collect Disney pins, and while I have a lot more than this, these are just my tsum tsum ones!!! Most of these are from Hong Kong Disneyland but USA Disney Parks now sell them too!!

IMG_5566

AHHH I almost forgot!! I got Darth Vader in the mail today too!!! I don't have any other Star Wars ones yet so he just kinda sits by himself. Anakin Skywalker is a favorite character of mine and as more Tsum Tsums of him come out I'll probably get more! I already know there's gonna be an Episode I Anakin coming out soon!! :)

ALRIGHT!! This is my collection!!!! I think I started collecting these like a year ago??? I believe my first one was Snow White and then it all went down hill from there. I've bought a lot for my nieces and nephews as well, just cause they're cute gifts and they love them. I'd love to see any of your collections if you have them! Or if you just wanna talk about TSUM TSUMS, post below!!!!!

@TacoCat I know for a fact you have some sooooooooooo <3

~Honey

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

Tagged:

Comments

• oh @HoneyLemon, dear friend. i have over 40 tsum tsums. of the tiny ones, plus 3 medium and 2 large. i will take pics tomorrow and spam you then <3 XD
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I NEED TO SEE THEM HURRY PLS!!!!!!!!! @TacoCat

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @HoneyLemon :IMG_2715
    IMG_2716all my tsums!!! i think. also dont question the one on my oven. he just sits there XD can you guys find all of the winnie the poohs?
  • @HoneyLemon OH NO, THE PICTURES ARE MISSSING MINI BINGBONG, PERRY THE PLATYPUS, AND GROOT -cries on corner-
  • OH OH and the black pegasus was 50 dollars XD it was from D23 and yeah he's my favorite <3
  • @TacoCat OMG @_@
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited March 2016

@TacoCat these pic's are great

• @TacoCat I WANT BABY PEGASUS!! ALSO ANGEL <3

• @HoneyLemon yess the baby pegasus is adorable <# and YES OF COURSE I HAVE ANGEL.. even tho she's pink
  • this is such a cute discussion!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • i just got mini star lord, meduim rocket raccoon, and mini drax for marvel han solo (i think) mini, and luke sky walker (i think) mini and then lock came in the mail since they sent him because they messed up our order
  • These are so adorable I think I am going to have to start collecting them too! :x What do you think is a good one to start with?
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • nice collections!!

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • WHOAAA thats a lot of tsum tsums!! now im jealuos!!

• Doodlepufflove said:

WHOAAA thats a lot of tsum tsums!! now im jealuos!!

lol yeah! great collections you guys!