HONEY LEMON IS A COTTON HEADED NINNY MUGGINS

hi, it's me, your friendly neighborhood Honey Lemon.
as you may have noticed I have been AFK for the past like 5 months I don't even know, it's been a while.
ya see, I have a job and stuff and I work like 6 days a week and on the 7th day I usually sleep to make up for the lack of sleep I get the rest of the week, so I haven't had a lot of time to play VFK and Miss Clue. 
so yeah, hey ily all

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

Comments

• No Lemon, your not a cotton headed ninny muggins.
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Welcome back Honey!!! Get lots of rest and take care of yourself ((huuugs)))

╰︶﹉⋛⋋⊱⋋๑DREAM๑⋌⊰⋌⋚﹉︶╯

byJessiforVintage
  • TacoCat said:

No Lemon, your not a cotton headed ninny muggins.

TY TACO :x
    VFK_Vintage said:

Welcome back Honey!!! Get lots of rest and take care of yourself ((huuugs)))

omg age ty!!! c: HUGS

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• OH YAY I Have missed seeing you!!  It seems like your life is pretty hectic right now, Take care of yourself!   But thanks for stopping in and saying HI!  It's so good to see you!!

Keep us updated when you can!

Mew

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • HONEYLEMON!!!!! (MEGA BEAR HUG)

Omg its been so long!!!  YAY!!! thanks for telling us what you're up too!!  I feel so much better knowing you still remember us!!! 

(hugs)

What job do you have by the way!

Oh but I am absolutely with everyone!  Take care of yourself first!

We love you honeylemon!!
    skylambsignature
  • @VFK_Vintage, why is your signature and your profile pic pink >:o
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Wow it's so cool to hear from you, has it really been 5 months?  I guess so, ah, those good times in Halloween.  Great to see you again honeylemon, Missed seeing your discussions and comments on things!  

Take care of your self, we'll be here!

Thanks for dropping in, Its great to see you.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Nice t osee you again @HoneyLemon!  Be sure you make some time in there to eat also! :) im sure you're doing a great job of handling all of it! gl with getting more sleep!!
    if you dont mind my asking, what job do you have?! :D
  • MistyMew said:

OH YAY I Have missed seeing you!!  It seems like your life is pretty hectic right now, Take care of yourself!   But thanks for stopping in and saying HI!  It's so good to see you!!

Keep us updated when you can!

Mew
    THANKS!!! I definitely miss all of you so much!!!
    SkyLamb said:

HONEYLEMON!!!!! (MEGA BEAR HUG)

Omg its been so long!!!  YAY!!! thanks for telling us what you're up too!!  I feel so much better knowing you still remember us!!! 

(hugs)

What job do you have by the way!

Oh but I am absolutely with everyone!  Take care of yourself first!

We love you honeylemon!!
    ILY2!!!!! I work at a deli!!! I like to think of myself as a Deli Princess c:
    Fowzy said:

Wow it's so cool to hear from you, has it really been 5 months?  I guess so, ah, those good times in Halloween.  Great to see you again honeylemon, Missed seeing your discussions and comments on things!  

Take care of your self, we'll be here!

Thanks for dropping in, Its great to see you.

thank you so much!!!!!!
    SparkleDream said:

Nice t osee you again @HoneyLemon!  Be sure you make some time in there to eat also! :) im sure you're doing a great job of handling all of it! gl with getting more sleep!!

if you dont mind my asking, what job do you have?! :D
    Aw thanks! I've literally worked the past 14 days in a row so I'm in need of a huge meal and a long nap afterwards haha. I work at a deli!!!!!! c:

• OOoo @HoneyLemon, is it a fun job?
    skylambsignature
  • Thanks so much @HoneyLemon!  It seems like things are pretty busy but that you're handling it really well!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature