Peril in Pemberley Update!

Here is the latest update on Peril in Pemberley!

Amazon now has one of our games up and available for download, unfortunately it is not Peril in Pemberley.

The game they have available is the desktop version of Sharks Vs Zombies, which is the same as we have In-Game, but as a stand alone desktop version.

We were using Sharks Vs Zombies as our test download for setting things up with Amazon, so do not buy the desktop version of Sharks Vs Zombies, as it is the same game you already have here.

So, where are we now?  Frustrated!

In addition, we have had a lot of requests from our long time players to release Peril in Pemberley on Friday afternoon, so that everyone can have the opportunity to start it at the same time!

During the week, there are the usual conflicts with school, homework and business commitments, so it makes it especially challenging for a lot of people.

Since Peril In Pemberley is our first big desktop game we of course want everyone to have the best experience possible, so let's plan on Friday at 3:30 PM Pacific Time (6:30 PM Eastern Time) January 29th, 2016!  Remember, when you order the game, you will receive both the Download Version, which you can download and start playing immediately, and the Wrist Band Version, which will come in the mail!

Pull on your party hats and ready the confetti, and plan on being here Friday, January 29th for the most momentous occasion you have ever witnessed! (Yes, Gracie got ahold of this sentence!)

Keep an eye on the Countdown at http://www.missclue.com/ and watch for more daily Regency Era Updates!

If you have any questions, just let us know here at the Miss Clue Forums!

Keep sleuthing, detectives!
Miss Clue Team

Comments

• Thanks for the update @VFK_Mintie ! I'm so happy that the game is being released on a Friday, it'll give everyone the entire weekend to enjoy it together. It's only a few more days and I absolutely can't wait!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I just want to confirm that if we order the game now, we will get the download version sooner than the USB wrist version, correct? (Because I may or may not have ordered it before I saw this post, I was just so excited to own it ^-^)
  • what exactly is the difference between the download version and the wristband version?

and how will we be able to purchase if not on amazon????

• @VictoryRose!  Me neither, it's SOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!

@Paintcan, when you buy it, the Download Version will be immediately available for you to download and play, and the USB Wrist Band Version will arrive in the mail!

@fameflame, Peril in Pemberley will be the same in both the Download Version, and the Wrist Band Version!  When you buy it, you will be able to download it immediately and start playing, the Wrist Band will arrive in the mail for you to take anywhere!  Peril in Pemberley will be available here at MissClue to purchase on January 29th, 2016!
  • Can't wait!! Thanks for the update @VFK_Mintie! :)
  • Awesome! Hopefully all goes well for the release :D
  • huzzah! 
    This is exciting! :D
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  So ready~!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Oh MAN I just realized!! THEY DIDN'T HAVE  PANDA HOODS IN REGENCY!!!! I feel for ya old people.

Can't wait though sounds fun!

They should of had panda hoods (just saying)
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • LOL Echo_panda!  I can't wait mintie, I have always loved regency!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • edited January 2016

@VFK_Mintie          ok amazon is NOW showing this is available at 8 am est , http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B017HUNJJY/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

but the CD game mail  delivery is between Feb 4-9th. 

cant find anywhere on VFK that shows how to buy it directly (IF SOMEONE COULD link us to where please) OR . if we purchase on amazon now how can we get the game to play today what are the steps we need to do if we can get it through amazon to play today

update: 9 am est

hmm just went back to link again and now its saying  There are currently no listings for this product. was this a fluke on amazon part ???

• @fameflame

The game won't be released fully on either Amazon or the Miss Clue website until 5:30 Central, 6:30 Eastern this evening.

You can watch the countdown clock at Miss Clue under the January 26th update! Once the countdown clock is done, the game will be available (give or take a few minutes) for everyone to purchase and enjoy!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • edited January 2016
    @fameflame

The game won't be released fully on either Amazon or the Miss Clue website until 5:30 Central, 6:30 Eastern this evening.

You can watch the countdown clock at Miss Clue under the January 26th update! Once the countdown clock is done, the game will be available (give or take a few minutes) for everyone to purchase and enjoy!
     I also saw it on amazon early this am and purchased it then i sent my copy of my confirmation  receipt from amazon  ( shown here with personal info blanked out though for here) into support by email as I did with the mermaid book series. after a short while I got in in game message which I also copy and pasted over in photo so hopefully will clear up some questions 

2amazon order
  • So I was able to purchase the game. Has anyone been able to download it?
  • Woot! Just ordered! Hope Amazon doesn't take too long to send the download link because I'm so excited to start exploring Pemberley! :)
  • still waiting as of 7 pm my time for the download info from amazon and i bought my copy around 7:30-8 am today

• @disfaniam I bought mine on the twenty-sixth on accident, and still haven't received an email about downloads! LOL

I think they will all be sent at the same time after Amazon reviews the orders maybe?
  • There's some sort of issue I guess with the Amazon notifications. Still no download link.. so playing the waiting game.
    Pixsig
  • I really want to play. Now i dreamed last night i got the email. woke up nothing yet still waiting (i wanna have it before the blizzard gets here)
  • woot my email from amazon with the directions to download just arrived in my email box now to see if i can do this with out messing up