VFK TODAY Episode 15 is NOW OUT! :D Watch here or on YouTube!

vfktoday

The wait is finally over!! :D Episode 15 is NOW OUT!!

Watch @PigletFan perform LIVE and interviewed one-on-one by @PinkyB, @SportyChic talks about her amazing magazine Sporty Illustrated, @Renesmee gives her side of the story, HOT TOPICS with @iTony, a PENGUIN HOOD GIVEAWAY, and more!! :D

Check it out here or on YouTube!

So let us know what you think in the comments and make sure to tell all your friends to watch! :D

Have a GREAT day!

-Cars

Tagged:

Comments

• Oh I loved it @CandyCars!  I just got done watching it and the live performance of hello was excellent!  =D> =D> =D> =D>

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• OMG congratulations @NeonHearts!!!!!  So fun, wow you have so many sets candycars! I love your show sooo much, and the song and it is so fun to see you interview people!   your sets are soo good you could just do a tour of your rooms and it would be a show all in itself!!!
    skylambsignature
  • WOOOOO I'm a WINNER!!! Thanks guys!! I won a penguin hood!?!? omg this will be like my most rare item ever!! I just hope @echo_panda won't want to steal it lol!!

Candycars when can we meet?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • NeonHearts said:

WOmOOOO I'm a WINNER!!! Thanks guys!! I won a penguin hood!?!? omg this will be like my most rare item ever!! I just hope @echo_panda won't want to steal it lol!!

WOOT! :D Are you online now?
  • NeonHearts said:

WOOOOO I'm a WINNER!!! Thanks guys!! I won a penguin hood!?!? omg this will be like my most rare item ever!! I just hope @echo_panda won't want to steal it lol!!

Congratulations @NeonHearts!! Can you post a picture of what you look like in the hat? :)
  • CandyCars said:

NeonHearts said:

WOmOOOO I'm a WINNER!!! Thanks guys!! I won a penguin hood!?!? omg this will be like my most rare item ever!! I just hope @echo_panda won't want to steal it lol!!

WOOT! :D Are you online now?
    Lol I was just changing my outfit! yes I am on! if you want to meet i am at the maltshop getting a malt!
  • LilacsDaisies said:

NeonHearts said:

WOOOOO I'm a WINNER!!! Thanks guys!! I won a penguin hood!?!? omg this will be like my most rare item ever!! I just hope @echo_panda won't want to steal it lol!!

Congratulations @NeonHearts!! Can you post a picture of what you look like in the hat? :)
    Thanks @LilacsDaisies! I will definitely!
  • note sure if quoting lets you know so @CandyCars im in the maltshop! :)
  • edited January 2016
    @NeonHearts I'll come over and make friends with you in case you guys don't meet up! 

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WOOOOO GOT IT!! get picture now! thank you thank you thank you! I feel so honored to win! (bows)
  • YAY I updated my signature!! and here is a picture of me in it @LilacsDaisies

neonheartspenguinhood
  • Congratulations @NeonHearts it looks great on you!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • cool signature idea too
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • WOW love the new episode!!! congrats congrats to @NeonHearts!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • THIS SHOW WAS AWESOME
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Great job @CandyCars!  I saw you have over 100 views on your new year's episode and your new one is quickly rising, Congratulations!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Congrats Neon you look fabulous!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • NeonHearts said:

YAY I updated my signature!! and here is a picture of me in it @LilacsDaisies

neonheartspenguinhood
    OH, YOU LOOK ADORABLE!  :D
  • wow cool! watching now. (:
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • MistyMew said:

Oh I loved it @CandyCars!  I just got done watching it and the live performance of hello was excellent!  =D> =D> =D> =D>

goldenpuppy said:

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SkyLamb said:

OMG congratulations @NeonHearts!!!!!  So fun, wow you have so many sets candycars! I love your show sooo much, and the song and it is so fun to see you interview people!   your sets are soo good you could just do a tour of your rooms and it would be a show all in itself!!!

NeonHearts said:

LilacsDaisies said:

NeonHearts said:

echo_panda said:

Congratulations @NeonHearts it looks great on you!

showjumpingbird said:

WOW love the new episode!!! congrats congrats to @NeonHearts!

Cool_Steen said:

THIS SHOW WAS AWESOME

dazzlerdream said:

Great job @CandyCars!  I saw you have over 100 views on your new year's episode and your new one is quickly rising, Congratulations!

Petalstar said:

Congrats Neon you look fabulous!

Thanks so much everyone for watching!! :D If you have any ideas for the next show feel free to share them! :)
  • btw i am a huge fan i admire your work so much i love the interview with sporty and rensmee i also loved the hello concert!
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • you should really do more concerts often they are awesomme
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • Cool_Steen said:

btw i am a huge fan i admire your work so much i love the interview with sporty and rensmee i also loved the hello concert!

Cool_Steen said:

you should really do more concerts often they are awesomme

Thanks!! We are planning more concerts now! :)