Vfk Today Giveaways winners

edited May 2016 in General
Hey!

I have a few giveaway gifts people have not picked up. If you have not received your giveaway gift just send me a PM and I can get it to you :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Bump.. still have a few that need to be claimed!!
  • Wait I'm not one of them right?
  • :o am i one of them!? maybe you could mention some of the names that haven't claimed their prizes yet! like put a @ in front of their title so it notifies them when they log in :)
    this is a great topic btw! hugs hugs :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • showjumpingbird said:

:o am i one of them!? maybe you could mention some of the names that haven't claimed their prizes yet! like put a @ in front of their title so it notifies them when they log in :)

this is a great topic btw! hugs hugs :)
    LilacsDaisies said:

Wait I'm not one of them right?

I think you both are winners, but I can't remember what you won... when I get home to computer to today I'll PM you both! :)
  • Okie dokie! Sorry to keep you waiting.. I'm not up to date on all of your videos yet :bz
  • I think I won too  :-??
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper I found what you won so will send it to you in gift box!

@LilacsDaisies @showjumpingbird I am really confused because I really thought both of you guys won something, but I went through all the episodes and I didn't see you guys! :o
  • edited January 2016
    CandyCars said:

@LilacsDaisies @showjumpingbird I am really confused because I really thought both of you guys won something, but I went through all the episodes and I didn't see you guys! :o
    That's alright :)
  • LilacsDaisies said:

CandyCars said:

That's alright :)
    Do you remember what you won? This is really confusing me.. :/
  • @Awesome_Piper your prize was 100k so you should have two white ( red ribbon ) gift boxes with a gold bonnet in each! :)
  • @CandyCars got them! thank you so much! :)

Also, i'm not sure if you're aware of this but VFK Today - Episode 2 is blocked. 
    When I click it it says "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."   So I wanted to let ya know. 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper said:

@CandyCars got them! thank you so much! :)

Also, i'm not sure if you're aware of this but VFK Today - Episode 2 is blocked. 
    When I click it it says "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."   So I wanted to let ya know. 
    Yes! I saw :(... idk what is wrong with it tho! Sadly I was clearing space on my computer and I deleted my copy of it thinking it was on YouTube.. do you remember who won?
  • Actually just saw on an old post that @showjumpingbird won our first giveaway for 50k.. let me know a good time to meet for it! :)
  • edited January 2016
    Hey @CandyCars!

I don't know who have picked up their gifts, but I went through and made a list of the winners.  (I hope I got them all)

showjumpingbird!
    istella
    awesome_piper
    skylamb
    purplellama
    trinityy
    fowzy
    jungleanimal
    GoldenPuppy
    mistymew
    enchanted_Star
    beagie
    echo_panda - panda hat (lol I know he has it)

You can tell me which have picked up and I will mark them off

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • It's been so long I can't remember on some of the first few.. Misty did we ever trade? When I get home this afternoon I'll check my notebook to see I wrote down the earlier winners. PM me misty if I didn't get you your prize and what it is and since you are on my friend list I can send it in a gift box. :) You won the ice cream right?
  • edited January 2016
    Hmm I think we might have already traded, Let me go back and asign what each person won into my post!  

• Just so ya know!  I got mine misty in the checker game room with Candycars
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Okay I have a new list!

showjumpingbird! 50k
    Recieved:  istella 25k and a new HOST Haunted Tiki Mask Pin!
    I am pretty sure I saw piper mention she got it 
    Recieved: awesome_piper 100K
    skylamb 50k
    purplellama Mummy Bucket
    trinityy 25k and a HOST FLAMING SKULL PIN
    fowzy HOST Indigo Flickering Pumpkin
    jungleanimal HOST Flickering Pumpkin - Indigo
    GoldenPuppy 50K
    Recieved:  mistymew ICECREAM 
    Yellowsummerdaisy GOLDEN BONNET
    I think so? Recieved: enchanted_Star 50k 
    beagie HOST Christmas Tree Glitter Lamp
    Recieved:  ECHO_PANDA panda hood

Okay I am pretty sure I have this right, is anyone else knows more just let me know!

• Ok I know I got stella, echo, I think piper, star, showjumpbird, yellow summer daisy,I think I got llama..

Not sure on @goldenpuppy @fowzy @jungleanimal @trinityy @skylamb

I know @beagle does not have prize yet.

BTW I'm 90% sure I still have the exact prizes people won. After a few months of not hearing from some people I might have traded but I am pretty sure I still have it all. :) I for sure have credits for everyone.
  • Also if anyone sees me in game send me a friend request.. it is a lot easier to get prizes sent in gift boxes as soon as people win instead of us both having to be on.
  • edited January 2016
    Okay I have a new list!

skylamb 50k
    trinityy 25k and a HOST FLAMING SKULL PIN
    fowzy HOST Indigo Flickering Pumpkin
    jungleanimal HOST Flickering Pumpkin - Indigo
    GoldenPuppy 50K
    beagie HOST Christmas Tree Glitter Lamp

Recived:
    showjumpingbird! 50k
    Recieved:  istella 25k and a new HOST Haunted Tiki Mask Pin!
    Recieved: awesome_piper 100K
    Yellowsummerdaisy GOLDEN BONNET
    Recieved: enchanted_Star 50k 
    purplellama Mummy Bucket
    Recieved:  mistymew ICECREAM 
    Recieved:  ECHO_PANDA panda hood

Hey Candycars, I am friends with fowzy, skylamb and golden puppy, I don't know if you would want to, but since you are my friend, you could send me their prizes and then I would pass them on in another gift!  Just a thought let me know what you think!

• Thanks @MistyMew so once they reply here I will send them to you.

@SkyLamb @Trinityy @Fowzy @JungleAnimal @GoldenPuppy @beagle let me know if you guys did or did not get prizes! Can't remember. Thanks! :)
  • Hey @CandyCars

I can't remember either lol, let's call it even.

Looking forward to the next episode!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Fowzy said:

Hey @CandyCars

Ok if you remember let me know! :D If you want I can give you something worth a little less in case we didn't trade.
  • Fowzy said:

Hey @CandyCars

Ok if you remember let me know! :D If you want I can give you something worth a little less in case we didn't trade.
    Will do! I think I am good though thanks!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • OMG Candycars I have always wanted to meet up with you!!  remember that time we were trying to meet and we kept missing each other!!  

OMG are you on now?
    skylambsignature
  • @MistyMew and @CandyCars, good teamwork :)
  • SkyLamb said:

OMG Candycars I have always wanted to meet up with you!!  remember that time we were trying to meet and we kept missing each other!!  

OMG are you on now?
    Woot yes I am on! :) Where would you like to meet?
  • AH!!! @CandyCars I see your room on the list but it has a password!!! 

I can meet you on the map!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

AH!!! @CandyCars I see your room on the list but it has a password!!! 

I can meet you on the map!
    Did you get my friend request? I think you were AFK, when you get back message me and I can meet you, :)