Looking for pin from October 29, 2023, Antique Shop

I heard there was a pin in the last release. If so, please let me know what you are looking for it. 
Thanks.

Comments

• Was it the black candle?
  • No, I heard it mentioned by someone it was a dripping candle wax pin. I sent Help to ask for confirmation on Monday. They said it would a inventory would be posted on the Dev Blog.
  • I have half moon couch antique  and I have antique skeleton girls pants  I got antique   purple pumpkin hooded shirt and pants too pairs of  them  floating purple wizard crystal antique  if now wants them I am going keep forever  put purple pumpkin outfit in my clothes closet and skeleton antique girl pants too  the  half moon couch  Antique couch going storage shed .  yes a black candle pin I couldn't buy it I want it though and skeleton girls tops . Antique nurse costume , show girl , maid   costumes I starting loose hope on getting them. 
  • I have extra Black Candle Pins, a nurse outfit, Haunted Maid from 2022 but not the Hotel Maid from 2018.However, i would like to hold onto them in case I need them for trade for the upcoming Antiques in December.

When you say show girl, do you mean Magician Assistant? I don't have extra of that.
  • Poorbe said:

I heard there was a pin in the last release. If so, please let me know what you are looking for it. 

Thanks.
    Howdy Poorbe,

To my knowledge all of the pins released during the last Antique shops are as follows:

- Bubbling Beaker Pin - Blue - Antique
    - Deceased Writer Pin - Antique
    - Bubbling Beaker Pin - Orange - Antique
    - Floating Ghost Pumpkin Head Pin - Antique
    - Grim Reaper Pin - Antique
    - Black Candle Pin - Antique

Hope that helps.  There were a lot of pins during this last Antique Shopping event.

Mellow