VFK Anniversary Membership Predictions

edited May 2023 in VFK General
VFK Anniversary Membership predictions I want everyone to make a prediction about the new VFK Memberships for VFK Anniversary 
What you think they will be?
Why you think they will be your ideas?
Did you share you idea anniversary memberships with others?
Make a predictions about VFK Anniversary Memberships
  1. What you think they will be?
    1. Why do you think it will be your idea anniversary membership?
        0.00%
    2. Answers:
      100.00%

Comments

• A very Jungle-y membership is coming! I'm thinking maybe a ridable Monkey! The unicorn greatly reminds me of the cartoon from long time ago. Shout out to Lily_Hoshikawa for telling me it was Rainbow Bright so that is my guess! The undersea one reminds me of 40,000 Leagues Under the Sea! Those poor lambs tho in the loading page need our help greatly. XD 

Overall, excited to see what they will be! WOOT WOOT! Thanks staff!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I hope we get a jaguar for the jungle membership 
    cutelina
  • okay good predictions remember what said in my clue kind  jungle  ----  panther  walking on the temple with the vines 
    here's other clue Orangutan king Louie  sits on the temple throne  with this character  from Jungle -----  and sings this song " I wanna be you like you  ".     and Sheep in submarine and sheep with squid is from----- this book by Jules venues  
    the sheep in submarine is ----------  --------  this character in the book    
    one of you got it this won 
  • PrincessGirly said:

okay good predictions remember what said in my clue kind  jungle  ----  panther  walking on the temple with the vines 

here's other clue Orangutan king Louie  sits on the temple throne  with this character  from Jungle -----  and sings this song " I wanna be you like you  ".     and Sheep in submarine and sheep with squid is from----- this book by Jules venues  
    the sheep in submarine is ----------  --------  this character in the book    
    one of you got it this won 
    you think it will be a jungle book membership?
    cutelina
  • edited May 2023
    could be ? idk cute _ Luna  and Lilly _ hoshikawa  keep your fingers crossed to find out if your predictions guesses are right    next Monday May 22, 2023 will be first anniversary  membership to arrive  what  will be it Jungle book membership idk 
    keep your fingers crossed to find out   rainbow bright was 1980's doll remember  unicorn could be rainbow bright  but idk 
    also could be Irish Celtic remember  Unicorn is the symbol on Irish Flag  
  • edited May 2023
    Also Jungle could be  this Character in the movie with Jane as his wife  They live a tree house  and Character title of a Book also . I am going to say the tittle of the book which kind of based on true story also made up by this author 
    Phill Collin's sang too songs  for this movie's Title Character movie  
    You'll be in my heart"   Take my hand "   Strangers like me"
    Make your last predictions  guesses today and tomorrow during the day tomorrow tonight until 10:00 Pm  First Anniversary membership arrives then  See if you were you right Remember make your predictions based on home page pictures 
    I might know maybe too them of Too them have to do with books  I am right idk  We will have to until tomorrow night.