winter maze

i can not get  pass the winter maze in the game.

Comments

• edited February 2022

That blizzard area scared me to much, I jumped every time the frozen zombie things got me no matter how many times they had got me before haha

My tips to you would be these:

1. Keep moving, never stay anywhere too long or they get you, especially if you hear them groaning.  Don't go too fast either though because they seem to get you too.  So just keep moving at a steady pace.

2. Cinematic mode worked best (for me at least) because I got lost in walk mode and Jane always seemed to know where she was going in Cinematic so I let hear lead! :)

3. If you enter a cabin on your left, then when you leave try to go to the left because then you stay on the track and don't double back on yourself.  The same goes for a cabin on your right.

4. After the first couple of cabins, DON'T go into another unless you get really cold because you only have 4 jerkys and there are a lot of cabins.

Also, if you keep going and don't go into a cabin there is less chance you will get turned around.

I'll keep thinking and if I come up with any more tips I'll let you know!

Good luck and enjoy.  I hope you make it out!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • Arg!  I am so hating this puzzle!  I feel like I'll never get it right
  • This is the worst puzzle ever, no matter what I try to do I end up getting caught.

• If you would like to send us your latest saved game, we can advance you to the end of the Snow Fear! 

To find your saved game just follow the instructions below for the computer you are using!

For Mac:

You can find the save game folder, by opening Finder, clicking the "Go" menu in the top bar, then clicking "Go To Folder...".

In the window that opens, enter this text, and press Enter:

~/Library/Application Support/Epic/MissClueCDP/Saved/Saves

For Windows:

You can open the save game folder, by holding the Windows Key, and pressing R, to bring up the "Run Box".

Then, paste the path below into the Run field, and press enter, or click OK:

%LocalAppData%\MissClueCDP\Saved\Saves

You should be able to find your saved game file in this folder, and it will have the same name as your save in the Miss Clue menu.   Once you find the file, you can then e-mail it to us as an attachment at this address: support@missclue.com

Let us know if you need anything else!

- Mintie
  • Thank you Mintie, I really wish I could have overcome this on my own, but I just can't manage it.

I really appreciate being part of a community where the game team read comments and care about the players.