UFOs, Chinese Dragons, and Golf Carts OH MY? :O - 2022 VFK 14th Anniversary Membership Thread

Happy Anniversary VFK : )  

There is a new loading screen that seems to give hints at what we might see this anniversary, and boy is it exciting O_O!  Right off the bat, I noticed the EPIC UFO, then the golf cart... and it actually took me a few seconds before I realized the clouds were CHINESE Dragons!!!

I've personally always advocated for flying saucer enchantment, and chinese dragon furniture is something I've also wanted to see.  Although a UFO mount is different from it being an enchantment, its still very COOL to think about. So, this loading screen has me thinking this anniversary might be very exciting, at least for me personally... :P.

What do you all think?  Are these direct clues for what kind of memberships we might see? Or will the ride able mounts differ from these? 

Comments

• looks like were getting a japanese dragon mills
    cutelina
  • HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I'm back [ish]... :O Chinese Dragon?!?!

I like that the most. 

Also hi to everyone, hugs hugs!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Wow golf anniversary membership I might be interested in that won with golf girl outfits and golf girl visors in different colors hairs 
  • I was thinking that when the sheep mentioned sports anniversary golf and Volleyball maybe? 
  • edited May 2022
    I was thinking the same thing Mills! VERY excited for all 3. I want a golf cart so much and am excited for what outfits come with the Chinese one. We will see! UFO mount is exciting too!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• ALSO, wb @GIFT

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited May 2022
    Princess
  • After many many years of wanting to ride a UFO in the kingdom, here it is!!! It looks so nice!  Thank you for this epic anniversary : ) @VFK_ENIGMA @VFK_MINTIE @VFK_SURFER

2022-23-05 11_57_13 AM millsfan
  • YAY, @millsfan I am so happy for you! I love the membership too and might get 2 of the UFOs with 2 memberships of it.

waterfallglow signature

• waterfallglow said:

ALSO, wb @GIFT

THANKSZZZZZZZZZZ

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited June 2022
    Dragon
    This is a cool idea for the chinese dragon bundle @VFK_MINTIE @VFK_ENIGMA @VFK_SURFER

Chinese dragon statue on top of clouds - does breath fire every few seconds.

Would be cool if the bundle came with x2 & then the final bundle gave another x2 .  Thank you for considering
  • i love love the themes this year they are so cool