Miss Clue: Christmas At Donner Pass Game Save Poll!

We have had some requests for additional save options and would like to know your thoughts!  Fill out the poll below to let us know how you feel about the suggestions.

Features/Updates which will be coming to Miss Clue: Christmas At Donner Pass:
  1. Update Double-Doors to both open when you click.
  2. Ability to turn off being able to look up and down in Cinematic Mode.

Features/Updates which have been incorporated and are in the current version:
  1. Advance dialog in a conversation by hitting the Space Bar.

Watch for more updates!

-Mintie

Save Options
  1. Ability to Press Ctrl+S/Command+S to Bring Up the Save Game Book.
    1. No, saving works fine right now.
        0.00%
    2. Yes, that would be a great option!
      100.00%
    3. It's a good idea, but I would like to bring up the save book a different way (leave comment below)
        0.00%
  2. Have the Mystery Save Automatically at Key Points.
    1. No, I like to choose when I save.
      28.57%
    2. Yes, I think automatic saves are a good idea!
      71.43%

Comments

• Mintie you have NO idea how much it means to us fans that you're actively taking & applying our feedback to the games! Thank you for everything you & the team are doing!

p.s. I'm Team Auto-Save!!!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Thank you so much for the advance dialog feature, I think that will be enjoyed by a lot of us!  I really enjoy the polls especially when the feature request actually get implemented.  

For the second question I chose, No to auto saving, not because I don't want auto saving I think it's a great feature and I lot of people would benefit from it and of course the added peace of mind knowing they didn't Have to save.  

For me personally though, I don't like random things showing up on me, so having a random unknown save showing up in my bookshelf would be kind of confusing.  It the feature could have the option to turn off or on that would be preferable!

Thank you for listening to the community and keep up the great work!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • Thanks for the polls and updates!