edited March 2022 in General
Can't bump the 2021 anymore @VFK_Mintie

1.   Valentine party favors don't load 
  2. Still waiting for VIP 2022 pins to load

Comments

• Can't bump the 2021 anymore @VFK_Mintie

1.   Valentine party favors don't load 
    2. Still waiting for VIP 2022 pins to load
    VIP 2022 pin now loads.  Only things left that don't load are the Valentine party favors (on my list).  

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • edited February 2022
    The Movie Awards - Golden Balloons...are spelled "Ballons" in game...
  • UncleB said:

The Movie Awards - Golden Balloons...are spelt "Ballons" in game...

SPELLED!
  • Fonna said:

UncleB said:

The Movie Awards - Golden Balloons...are spelt "Ballons" in game...

SPELLED!
    It’s both. “Spelled” is just more common in American english.
  • edited February 2022
    Wondering - did we received judging prizes from the Halloween Contest (2021)?  I know we haven't gotten them from Christmas.
  • Fonna said:

Wondering - did we received judging prizes from the Halloween Contest (2021)?  I know we haven't gotten them from Christmas.

No, we haven't @Fonna
  • Thanks @Kitten.

@VFK_Mintie -   are we not getting judging prizes anymore?

Still spinning Valentine's favor (I am hoping something amazing is inside at this point)
    Crossword puzzle chair quest prize - also a spinning blob in inventory

• Thanks @Kitten.

@VFK_Mintie -   are we not getting judging prizes anymore?

Still spinning Valentine's favor (I am hoping something amazing is inside at this point)
    Crossword puzzle chair quest prize - also a spinning blob in inventory

And adding to that...as I said before:  how am I to know how many quest prizes and favors I want if I can't see them before they go away??  There's some angst in there, as I'll be upset if I get too few and it looks amazing (once 'x' item loads).  And I'll be upset if I get too many and it looks lame.  Stuff really -must- load out of the gates before it goes away.  Non-loading items have been plaguing game for too long now.  If it doesn't load, don't release it until it does load. 

• We didn't get event planner pins for Thanksgiving/November

• edited March 2022
    Valentine's party favors finally load.  They're cute and I probably would have gotten more had I known what they looked like back when.  It's odd that the balloons don't face forward so you can read them more easily.  They only face diagonally (not being hyper-critical, just curious).  

The Sunday quest for last week (crossword puzzle cactus swing) now loads in inventory...but you cannot put it out in the room.  As I said, even if I wanted more because of how they look in my inventory, the quest is:  gone.  Not cool.  I believe most everything else is loading at this point.  Thanks staff.

• Thanks @Flamanar, thanks staff.

So questions still about  

• event planner November pins
    • judging prizes from last 2 contest
  • Also, the sun never shines outside Kirby's Kondo, so depressing in there.  :))
  • @Fonna when you are in kirby's room say "good morning" or "good night" to turn it from day to night! :)

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

@Fonna when you are in kirby's room say "good morning" or "good night" to turn it from day to night! :)

@MistyMew you're the best thank you. (why is this info not available someplace)
  • MistyMew said:

@Fonna when you are in kirby's room say "good morning" or "good night" to turn it from day to night! :)

@MistyMew you're the best thank you. (why is this info not available someplace)
    I usually add info like that to the room description (using the 'i' button at the bottom menu while in the room).  That way I never forget, cause I -will- forget if I don't ;)  lol  Unfortunately, sometimes when you change something in a room description (or the title of the room), it will throw out red letters and you'll have to change a word or two.  Clearly the text that comes with the room isn't held to the 'VFK dictionary'.    Maddening sometimes.

• Adding that last Sundays Cactus swing now loads and can be placed in a room.  

AND Halloween and Gingerbread contest awards are up as well.  Cool stuff!  Thanks staff.  

No clue about whether Event Planner rewards were also given out or not, as I didn't participate.

Flame

• This is great! I love the Halloween pumpkins, so cute!

• Fonna said:

This is great! I love the Halloween pumpkins, so cute!

Those are really cool, right?  And a quick addition:  looks like they put last Sunday's quest for the cactus swings back up.  Thanks again staff!!

• Giving this a bump.  The latest heirloom pin and seed are still not loading.  Thanks. Flame

• BUMP (was hoping Mintie would make an official 2022 updates post)
    • The straw hat 2022 is still spinning away in our inventory
    • Also, the Yeti lounge pieces do crazy things when you place and store them
  • 2022 straw hat loads - and is super cute!
  • The Easter 2022 Capris/Shorts titles I think are incorrect (If they are supposed to match up to the Easter Party Tee(s) 2022)? Not that it's a big deal but the current titles don't make much sense.

Easter 2022 Capris - Purple - Girl and Easter 2022 Shorts - Blue - Boy should be Bunnies

Easter 2022 Capris/Shorts - Green - Girl/Boy should be Chocolate Bunnies

Easter 2022 Capris/Shorts - Orange - Girl/Boy should be Forest

Easter 2022 Capris/Shorts - Rainbow - Girl/Boy should be Wilderness

• Also, the item images for these items still don't load:

3CRSUS05OGK5
    UN4G3QKA8FSW

This is what the Duck in a Swing image looks like as a reference for the Sheep in a Swing image.
    Duck in a Swing
  • edited May 2022
    The Trojan Horse and Super Sub load ok for me.  Maybe they were fixed.

Some things still needing attention:

Easter 2022 party favors (both colors)

May Day 2022 Flower Basket (yesterdays mini-quest)  FIXED,  except for the preview in inventory. 

Stellar Star panels (x4) from 5/1/22 Sunday quest  FIXED, thanks staff!

Heirloom Red Velvet Lily (Heritage Gardening Growers Badge) pin is not loading in inventory, but is loading in the preview window

Also, the rubber ducks this year do not show up the correct color when being held.  The green duck shows up yellow when holding it, and the purple duck shows up white when holding it. 

Thanks staff.   Flame

• Flamanar said:

The Trojan Horse and Super Sub load ok for me.  Maybe they were fixed.

Some things still needing attention:

Easter 2022 party favors (both colors)

May Day 2022 Flower Basket (yesterdays mini-quest)  FIXED,  except for the preview in inventory. 

Stellar Star panels (x4) from 5/1/22 Sunday quest  FIXED, thanks staff!

Heirloom Red Velvet Lily (Heritage Gardening Growers Badge) pin is not loading in inventory, but is loading in the preview window

Also, the rubber ducks this year do not show up the correct color when being held.  The green duck shows up yellow when holding it, and the purple duck shows up white when holding it. 

Thanks staff.   Flame

Is it only me that can't see the Submarine and Trojan Horse's image.. o_o They don't show up like this for you?
    Screenshot_23
    Screenshot_24
  • edited July 2022
    Bumping this thread and adding to it.  Some things still need attention:

Easter party favors (not loading at all)

14th anniversary party favors (loads in inventory and room, but won't open)

Father's Day party favors (loads in inventory and room, but won't open) 

4th of July party favors (not loading at all, but they are new)

'Freight Frenzy Chair' shows in inventory but won't show when trying to place in room.

Thanks staff.

• Cyber alien hair purple ombre and blue ombre (girl) do not load
  • Adding more items that need attention:

spirit of the dragon basket cushion - plain, and spirit of the dragon basket cushion - spiral.
    neither allow you to sit on them, only 'walk'.

Also the spirit of the dragon chalkboard uses a crazy-hard font to read, and some letters are slightly cut off by the right edge of the chalkboard.

Thanks again staff.  Flame.

• Hey @Flamanar I LOVE the dragon chalkboard font!! Just saying.  :P