VFK TODAY - Segment Ideas and Episode 13 is now available on YouTube!!

Hey viewers!! :D

Me and @PinkyB got to interview the very talented @TacoCat, I interviewed LittleToni on how he is doing after his very serious car accident, gave you my building tips, hot topics, and our giveaway!!!

And we debuted our new Christmas set!!!

todaychristmas
Don't worry the set we used last week will still be used after Christmas!! :D

SEGMENT IDEAS: We want to hear what segments you would like to see!! Comment below with your suggestions! :D

Cya soon!!
-Cars
Tagged:

Comments

• Oh  WOW that is an amazing room!!!! I want to make it my desktop!!!

Okay going to watch it now!! by the way I love the sound of your topics!!!

hmm maybe you could do a segment on on how to dye things in the craft shop, like combinations and the color you get from that combination!

okay going to watch
    ColourzRNice2
  • Wow, very festive! I love how you change up your set as the seasons pass, it makes the show more exciting  :D
  • Yay! It's posted! :D

@ColourzRnice Great idea! I'll talk to Cars about it. :) Enjoy the  show!

@LilacsDaisies I agree!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I watched the show last night and loved it!!  The only problem was it wasn't long enough!! :Dooo

You were a lovely Co-host @PinkyB and @LilacsDaisies is right it is so beautiful and festive!!

P.S The set it now my desktop and it looks fabulous!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Oh nice idea @ColourzRnice!!  I might do the same it is such a wonderful room!!

Thank you for doing these @CandyCars!!!

And Congratulations to the winner to the give away @enchanted_star!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • thanks @MistyMew and of course @CandyCars
    twd
    hey, walker bait.
  • edited December 2015
    I think you should do a twelve days of give away's, just Like the show " The Ellen DeGeneres Show"!    

Where you do one show but give out 12 things!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

I think you should do a twelve days of give away's, just Like the show " The Ellen DeGeneres Show"!    

Where you do one show but give out 12 things!
    Great suggestion! We are looking into something similar for our Christmas show!! :D
  • wow i love love love this!!!! santas room is opening this friday so you should record you sitting on his knee!!!
    i loved watching you two make the pie at thanksgiving you should do something like that for christmas but with gingerbread cookies or gumdrops!!!!!! i love love love your show!!! :D
    merry christmas everyone!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture