VIP Membership Giveaway!

edited January 2021 in VFK General

V.I.P. Christmas Gift Membership Giveaway

Yes, you read the title correctly! I am giving away a V.I.P. membership (one of those ~fancy~ $14.95 with the items included!).

Want to be entered in the raffle to win a membership? The rules for entry are below!

I will be hosting several events throughout the month, and you just have to attend and qualify at 5 or more events!

Each event has different terms for qualifying (meaning, you do not have to WIN at certain events to still count your participation towards the required 5 qualifications to be entered in the raffle for the membership). I will post the details on how to qualify for each event a day or so before the event is scheduled to take place!

**Please note, just coming to the event does NOT qualify or count towards your 5 qualifiers, you must follow the rules of qualification for each event for it to count. Showing up and just playing is not enough for every event.

I will keep track of who qualified at each event, and the total number you have. Once you have earned a raffle spot I will add your name to the RAFFLE list (meaning you have gained an ENTRY into the raffle for the membership).

At the end of the month, I’ll take all of the names into a randomizer and see who wins a membership!

Keep an eye on this thread as it gets updated with more events and details.

Also, out of respect for the hard word and hours I put into creating these events and raffle, please do NOT use clones to gain extra qualifications for the raffle. I am working hard to make several unique events throughout this month and I would greatly appreciate if you did not use clones to gain an extra qualification.

Have a great holiday season! :)

Here are the list of people who have earned at least one qualification. This list will be updated each time you earn a qualification, up to the point of the 5 needed qualifications to be entered in the raffle for a VIP Christmas Membership!

Spoiler:

@AngelKat – 7 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@Auntie_Skybluepink – 5 (Ski Lift Slopes, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, 2020 Event Review)

AuntJoy – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@Bepannaah – 9 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@Bloom_Winxclub – 1 (Christmas Caroling Chaos)

@bluewiz – 7 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

BuzzWalleLightyear – 2 (Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza)

DocRose – 4 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

@dustbunniy – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

BuzzenBee – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@CandyCars – 2 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, 2020 Event Review)

@CauseImCoolLikeThat – 5 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos)

CuteBunnyGirl – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@elyssabeth – 1 (Winter Boot or Cute)

FanOfWalt – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

FireworksGirl – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@Flake – 6 (Ski Lift Slopes, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Carol Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@froggiepower – 1 (Party Planning Palooza)

GirlyTikiSky – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

Guest342196 – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

Guest780047 – 3 (Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

@gumdrop – 9 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@handsomelovebird – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

HollySue – 1 (Party Planning Palooza)

@i_deal_cereal – 2 (Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

ImSharkBait – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@Julliette – 5 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Winter Boot or Cute, 2020 Event Review)

Kathi-O – 2 (Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp)

@KikiMerryheart – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@Kitten – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@Kirene – 4 (Ski Lift Slopes, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

Krazy_Kim_is_Crazy – 2 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Ski Lift Slopes)

KrazyKimsMummysBoy – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

Krazys_Krazed_Mom – 2 (Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza)

KrazysGal – 2 (Ski Lift Slopes, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

KrazysGuy – 2 (Ski Lift Slopes, Race though the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

@Kyna – 5 (Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@Lily_Hoshikawa – 5 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@linzinator – 3 (Reindeer Scouts, Party Planning Palooza, Christmas Caroling Chaos)

LittlePuffin – 7 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race Through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@MadSparrow – 5 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, 2020 Event Review)

Maldric – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@MellowMoz – 1 (Reindeer Scouts)

MicroHeart – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@Millionear – 5 (Reindeer Scouts, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

Miss_Blondie – 8 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Winter Boot or Cute, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@Munchykin – 1 (Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

@NeonMagicSnow – 6 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@Northuldra – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@Pendric – 2 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Reindeer Scouts)

Poppa – 2 (Christmas Caroling Chaos, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

Principecia – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@PunkRockUniverse – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@Purplellama – 1 (Party Planning Palooza)

@Raven_Wildspirit – 1 (Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2)

RedSoxNPatsFan – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@RubyJane – 6 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

ScaryStormSky – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@ScrapperGal – 2 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes)

@SERPENT – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@Sunshinesmiles – 6 (Reindeer Scouts, Ski Lift Slopes, Party Planning Palooza, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

TCharlie – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@Thermaman – 1 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy)

@Teapotprincess – 5 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp, Christmas Caroling Chaos, Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2, 2020 Event Review)

@Tomorrow – 4 (Reindeer Scouts, Party Planning Palooza, Christmas Caroling Chaos, 2020 Event Review)

The.Girl.With.The.BOW – 1 (Winter Boot or Cute)

@Twinklesmoonshadow – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

@UncleB – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

Wabbit_Season – 1 (Ski Lift Slopes)

Waffle_boy – 1 (Reindeer Scouts)

@Zaphire – 2 (Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Party Planning Palooza)

Those who have attended 5 events and qualified at each event; therefore, earning their raffle spot are on the list below:

Spoiler:

@Bepannaah

@gumdrop

@CauseImCoolLikeThat

Miss_Blondie

LittlePuffin

@bluewiz

@AngelKat

@Flake

@RubyJane

@NeonMagicSnow

@Sunshinesmiles

@Teapotprincess

@MadSparrow

@Lily_Hoshikawa

@Auntie_Skybluepink

@Millionear

@Kyna

@Julliette

@Angel

If your name appears in this spoiler tab, you have officially gained your entry into the VIP Membership Raffle!! Thanks for attending my events. :)

Comments

• edited December 2020
    Ride-A-Thon-01

Come join us in 45 minutes for the first event – Cinematic Christmas Convoy!

To win at this event you simply have to ride to the end and get onto the prize line in the Polar Bear Lodge! room.

To qualify for the membership at this event you simply have to ride to the end and get onto the prize line in the Polar Bear Lodge!

Check this post after the event has concluded to see if you won at this event!

Here are the winners from Cinematic Christmas Convoy – December 12, 2020!
  • Wow this is so thought out and cool!!  When is your event?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Thank you for the awesome event!  The rooms were amazing!  And the ride was not too long, just right.
  • edited December 2020
    Oh drat I missed it o.o

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • edited December 2020
    Thanks to all who attended the Cinematic Christmas Convoy!

The next event will be Monday, December 14, 6:00–7:00PM CST!

Come join me for a rousing round of Reindeer Scouts!
    Reindeer Scouts-01

Santa needs your help! In order to fly fast on Christmas night, he needs to be aware of all the obstacles he may encounter... Cue the REINDEER SCOUTS! A highly specialized and trained department of Santa's Workshop, these scouts fly out every night in December to make sure Santa has a safe flight Christmas Night. On this day, you have the honor and privilege to train as a Reindeer Scout yourself! Come test your spotting skills at the Reindeer Scouts HQ on Monday! Those who succeed in showing their spotting skills will be rewarded with 50,000 credits to take home!

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership raffle, you must ride the prize ride in the Winner's Lounge room and collect a Pilgrim Bonnet - Golden - Girl. Winning at this event is the qualification, so you can only qualify by winning.

Hope to see you there!!

Here are the winners from Reindeer Scouts – December 14, 2020!
    Spoiler:
    DocRose
    Miss_Blondie
    LittlePuffin
    Waffle_boy
    If you are on this list, that means you have also earned one qualification for the membership raffle! You need five qualifications for entry into the raffle. Good luck!
  • Really loved this event, especially because I didn't make it through the first time. Thanks for keeping me on my toes and being such a great and organized host!
  • edited December 2020
    Ski Lift Secret Slope-01

Up next is the Ski Lift Slopes! 
    This event will take place tomorrow, Friday, December 18th from 9:15–10:00 PM CST.

This event is a teleporter maze! You have to find your way through several rooms in order to claim your victory and find yourself in the Winner's Lounge.

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership raffle, you must ride the prize ride located in the Winner's Lounge room and collect a Pilgrim Bonnet - Silver - Girl. Winning at this event is the qualification, so you can only qualify by winning.

Here are the winners from Ski Lift Slopes – December 18, 2020!
    Spoiler:
    ImSharkBaitAuntJoy
    DocRose
    BuzzWalleLightyearLittlePuffinMiss_Blondie
    KrazysGal
    KrazyKimsMummysBoy
    FireworksGirl
    GirlyTikiSky
    Krazys_Krazed_Mom
    KrazysGuy
    ScaryStormSky
    Guest342196
    Krazy_Kim_is_Crazy
    CuteBunnyGirlWabbit_Season
    MicroHeart
  • edited December 2020
    Party Planning Palooza-01

Here is the next event!! 
    Party Planning Palooza! 
    This event will take place Sunday, December 20, from 8:15–9:15 PM CST!

This event involves using your memory skills to help make your party guests happy! Will you make everyone's correct requests, or fall short at this holiday party?

There are three levels of difficulty, and you may choose which one you would like to try! It is recommended to start at easy or medium levels of requests, and then try a more difficult request level when you come back for a second round!

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership raffle, you must get the order of requests correct at the medium level or hard level of this game, and subsequently be awarded a Pilgrim Bonnet - Silver - Girl or ride the prize ride in the Winner's Lounge and receive a Pilgrim Bonnet - Golden - Girl. You may play at both the medium and hard level and receive both prizes, but this event will only grant you one qualification for participation.

Feel free to ask me questions in-game or on the forums! Can't wait to see you there! 

Here are the winners from Party Planning Palooza! – December 20, 2020!
    Spoiler:
    @Bepannaah – Hard
    @bluewiz – Hard
    @Zaphire – Hard
    @linzinator – Hard
    @Julliette – Hard
    @RubyJane – Hard
    @froggiepower – Medium
    @gumdrop – Hard
    @AngelKat – Hard
    @Purplellama – Hard
    Krazys_Krazed_Mom – Hard
    Kathi-O – Medium
    @Tomorrow – Medium
    HollySue – Medium
    LittlePuffin – Medium
    BuzzWalleLightyear – Hard
    @MadSparrow – Hard
    Miss_Blondie – Hard

• edited December 2020
    Hello all!

Thank you to all of those who have attended my events! All of the events that have occurred already are updated with the winner's lists under their specific posts. 

You can also see how many of these events you have qualified for an entry into the raffle for a VIP Membership! The qualification list is currently updated and can be found in the first post on this thread! At this point, no one has gained a raffle spot because there have only been four events thus far. People will start to earn a spot in the raffle once they have attended five events. I will make an additional list of those people who have earned an entry in the raffle after the fifth event this weekend.

There are only 5 events left, so make sure to check the event calendar and see if you can attend these final events! Meaning, if you have not attended any events at all you still have an opportunity to earn an entry into the raffle if you attend all of the events that are remaining! The final 5 events will still be announced a day before on this thread, but you can check the event calendar now for some of the events to see if you can make it!

Finally, on Saturday or Sunday I will update the first post with a poll of your favorite event from this month. The event with the highest number will be the final event we return to for the last game/event! Make sure to check back here to vote for your favorite so we can play it again.

Thank you all for joining me in the fun this month! :D Hope to see you at my final few events for the year. :)
  • edited December 2020
    Race Through Gumdrop Swamp-01

Come Race through the Gumdrop Swamp tomorrow, December 25, Christmas Day, from 5:30–6:30 PM CST!

You and a friend will face off to see who can make it to the other end of the gumdrop swamp the fastest. Mostly luck and maybe a little strategy: come see if you can master this Gumdrop Swamp, or if you will sink into the water!

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership Raffle, you must be the first player to the other side of the swamp and ride into the Winner's Lounge, and board the prize ride to earn a Pilgrim Bonnet - Golden - Girl.

Hope to see you all there! :)

Here are the winners from Race through the Gumdrop Swamp – December 25, 2020!

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone! Thanks for playing!!
  • edited December 2020
    Christmas Caroling Chaos-01

Come join in joyous carols and a little bit of competition in Christmas Caroling Chaos on December 26th, from 8:00–9:00 PM CST!

Bring your best tunes and memorize your harmonies because its time to go door-to-door and spread some Christmas cheer! Two carolers will face off in a caroling duel. Each house will rate your carols and singing ability. The first caroler to earn ten points will win!

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership Raffle, you must be the first caroler to score 10 points during your round and ride the prize ride located in the Winner's Lounge and acquire a Pilgrim Bonnet - Golden - Girl.

I hope you can make it to Christmas Caroling Chaos!!

Here are the winners from Christmas Caroling Chaos – December 26, 2020!
  • edited December 2020

Winter Boot or Cute-01

Bring your cutest clothes for Winter Boot or Cute! on December 27th, from 6–7 PM CST!

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership Raffle, you must get booted (you can get booted by having the best/cutest outfit during a round of play), and riding the prize ride and earning a Pilgrim Bonnet - Silver - Girl.

Hope to see you there!

Here are the winners from Winter Boot or Cute – December 27, 2020!
  • edited December 2020

VIP Membership Giveaway Update!

General Updates

Thank you to all of those who have been able to come and participate! I hope you have been enjoying the Winter events as much as I have!!

Currently, the Giveaway entry period is set to end on December 31st, with the final event taking place that day. There are three events left to participate in and earn more qualification points towards the five required to be entered in the membership raffle. The final three events are as follows:

Winter Boot or Cute – December 27th, 6–7 PM CST
    Paintcan's Favorite Event Flashback – December 28th, tentatively from 6:30–7:30 PM CST
    Paintcan's 2020 Event Review – December 31st, tentatively from 6:00–7:00 PM CST

Make sure to attend and qualify at the events above if you still need to earn more qualification points!

Now that we have played all of the unique events from this month, you can vote for your favorite to come back and play again! You can now vote for your favorite event (or an event you missed and want to try!) in the first post on this thread. On Monday, we will re-visit your favorite event to play it one more time! Make sure to vote now!!

My final event for the year will take place on December 31st. During this event, you will be randomly placed into one of my many events that I held this year! Will you find yourself in another winter scene or in a spring garden? Only you can find out by participating!!

One Final BIG! Announcement

One membership is a great raffle prize, but how about DOUBLING that?! 

I am very excited to announce that there are now TWO memberships being given away!! 

The VFK Staff have decided to match my gift, and add another membership to the raffle drawing! Two people will be chosen from the raffle to each receive a membership after the final event on December 31st has concluded! Thank you VFK Staff for this exciting addition to the giveaway! :)

That's all for now! Thanks for joining me this month for all the fun!

• edited December 2020
    Race Through Gumdrop Swamp Part 2-01

Come Race through the Gumdrop Swamp (Part 2) one more time on December 28, from 6:30–7:30 PM CST!

You and a friend will face off to see who can make it to the other end of the gumdrop swamp the fastest. Mostly luck and maybe a little strategy: come see if you can master this Gumdrop Swamp, or if you will sink into the water!

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership Raffle, you must be the first player to the other side of the swamp and ride into the Winner's Lounge, and board the prize ride to earn a Pilgrim Bonnet - Golden - Girl.

Hope to see you all there! 

Here are the winners from Race through the Gumdrop Swamp: Part 2 – December 28, 2020!

• edited January 2021
    2020 Event Review2-01

Enjoyed my events and want to try them again? Missed an event you want to try out? Well, the 2020 Event Review will be the best place to do that! Upon entry, you will be placed onto a random ride that will put you into one of my events from the past year!

Stop by tomorrow, December 31st, from 6–7 PM CST for a look back at some of my fun events!

In order to count this event towards qualification for the VIP Membership Raffle, you must play and win a game at the medium or hard difficulty level. Once finished, you must either receive a Pilgrim Bonnet - Silver - Girl from the entrance room prize ride or a Pilgrim Bonnet - Golden - Girl from the Winner's Lounge prize ride.

The previous games available to play again during this event are Cinematic Christmas Convoy, Hyacinth Teleporter Maze, Ski Lift Slopes, Icy Imbroglio, and Space Merchants Interactive Ride!

Also, the winner of the raffle will be announced on Friday at 6PM CST! Check the event calendar and this thread tomorrow for more information!!

Here are the winners for 2020 Event Review – December 31, 2020!
  • edited January 2021
    Present Game-01

First off, thank you all so much for attending my events throughout this month! I had a lot of fun creating them, and I hope you all enjoyed playing them!! :D

The announcement of who won the VIP Membership Raffle will take place during my event tomorrow, January 1, 2021 from 6:00–6:30 PM CST! The announcement of the winners will be at the end of the event.

To fill the 25-ish minutes before announcing the raffle winners, we will play the present game! There will be several categories to choose from, and the first person to get the correct answer will win a random value bonnet! Hope to see you there!

For reference, these are the individuals whose names will be in the raffle for the VIP Membership:
    LittlePuffinMiss_Blondie

If your title is not in the above list you will not be in the raffle for a VIP Membership. If you believe you should be on the above list please message me and we can chat about it!

The following individuals have attended four events:
    DocRose

Since they are so close, I will provide an additional opportunity for them to gain an entry into the raffle! If you attend the event tomorrow and answer a question and win a present, you will earn your additional raffle qualification and earn your entry and be considered for the VIP Membership! I hope to see you three there tomorrow! :D

Once again, thank you all for participating in all my events this month. I really appreciate all of your support!!
  • Thank you all for participating in the events throughout December! Here are some fun statistics from my games:

10 Events
    15 Unique rooms (plus four additional rooms made by some nice friends: @Bepannaah, @bluewiz, @CandyCars, @NeonMagicSnow)
    4,307 items used to build all 15 rooms
    220 Winning Players (they came to the event and won a prize)
    66 Unique Players (individual players who attended, only counted once across all events)
    An average of 24 players in attendance per event
    6,000,000+ credits given away as prizes
    2 Winners of V.I.P. Memberships!

Congratulations to gumdrop and LittlePuffin on winning the V.I.P. Membership Raffle! Thank you to the VFK Staff for providing an additional membership to give away!

I hope to see you all soon at another event, with more fun and more prizes! :D