French man has fled

I've talked to Kitty about the owner of the bag, but when I turn around there is no Frenchman to talk to. Any ideas? I've gone back to Pemberly.... In and out several times if the restaurant. The maid won't let me go to sleep and no one will talk to me....

Comments

• Hi @NDconvert!

Was the Conversation with Kitty about just the bag, or that the owner of the bag has arrived and wanted to thank you?

-Mintie
  • Yes, Kitty said he wanted to thank me. When you turn around, though, there is no man at the table by the window (where the walkthroughs show him).

I have the dagger, ribbon and scissors as well as gloves and archery stuff in my inventory.
  • Hmm, That does seem like something isn't right.  Have you spoken to Mr.  Radcliffe?

• We really appreciate you reaching out with this issue!  It's difficult to tell exactly what might have gone wrong, would you be willing to send us a recent saved game?

Reviewing your latest saved game would tell us exactly why he isn't showing up, and we can advise what to do next, or,  if there is an issue we can push an update which will fix it for you, and also ensure it never happens again! 

The instructions below show how to retrieve your saved game!

You can find your saved game, by holding the Windows Key, and pressing R, to bring up the "Run Box".

Then, paste the path below into the Run field, and press enter, or click OK:

%APPDATA%\com.missclue.perilinpemberley\Local Store\saves

The folder that opens, will have one file per game-save you have created.

Find your saved game file (it will have the same name as your save in the Miss Clue menu), and send it to this email address:

support@missclue.com

I hope this helps!

VFK_Mintie
  • Okay so I figured something out. I went back to my saved game. Before it let me drop off the bag to Kitty and then talk to her about the French man in the same day. No sleep. This time I went and found the dagger then went to sleep. Now it seems to be fixed....