HERCULE POIROT Episodes

Raise your hands if you love costume drama/series/shows! :) And if you love a tinge of mystery as well. :O And also book lovers. :D

I especially love Agatha Christie's novels turned into shows. Brilliant casting, cinematography and production. If you want to be immersed in the British ways as a start, these are my recommended series: Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple mysteries.

Here is Dead Man's Folly free in YT. I've seen this episode a couple of times.

@froggiepower

@Purrfect

@Nautilus

More facts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Man's_Folly

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• @GIFT THANK YOU GIFT! :D

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Cat Among the Pigeons

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Yess! Hercule Poirot! I love these stories, and I should probably read more, seeing as Agatha Christie's mysteries are beautifully crafted, and would help me learn how to eventually create my own mystery!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Yess! Hercule Poirot! I love these stories, and I should probably read more, seeing as Agatha Christie's mysteries are beautifully crafted, and would help me learn how to eventually create my own mystery!

Best mystery novels!!! 

Also, I just love this interview with the actor David Suchet. He's the best Hercule Poirot.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Ooo... Thursday mystery!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • SATURDAY MYSTERY FEVER

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Vacation + Mystery

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • CHRISTMAS MOOD

\:D/ @-) :-h

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • HALLOWEEN PARTY

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited November 2020
    Love to watch the British shows done on her books!  Even those back to the early 80s, and even those of Margaret Rutherford. lol  What I don't like is what Amazon has done lately to her books! Ugh?!  It is like the writers are saying, let's see how much we can mess with her storylines and make them ours. lol  Sorry, some changes here and there are usually ok, but what they have been doing...lol  But, David Suchet is always going to be the quintessential Hercule Poirot for me! :) 

• Tigerbella said:

Love to watch the British shows done on her books!  Even those back to the early 80s, and even those of Margaret Rutherford. lol  What I don't like is what Amazon has done lately to her books! Ugh?!  It is like the writers are saying, let's see how much we can mess with her storylines and make them ours. lol  Sorry, some changes here and there are usually ok, but what they have been doing...lol  But, David Suchet is always going to be the quintessential Hercule Poirot for me! :) 

YES OMG! You took the words out from me mouth. I love re-watching episodes with him!!! I love the 80s too, then when I want a modern flair I watch the 2000s ones .British crime dramas are on another level, I'm always hooked on them. I'm currently scanning through 80s, different productions, lololol. They're addicting and I prefer them more than American productions.

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve