VFK TODAY - Episode 12 is out now!!

edited May 2016 in General
Hey viewers! You can now watch episode 12 on YouTube!! We have away 50k, Alesha was interviewed, Alesha showed us her picks for winter outfits, had our first AUDIENCE participation hot topics ( woot!!! ), and we had a BIG surprise for one viewer!!

Tune in to see all the fun! :D
Tagged:

Comments

• Woot I saw it! It's awesome! And congrats to the lucky viewer to get a big suprise!!!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • It was really awesome I enjoyed  alot! I hope to be part of the next videos as well! :)>- :-h

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I just saw it @CandyCars and it was awesome!! I don't know how you put your videos together so well!!! I can't believe the ending!!! I hope echo_panda sees it soon!!! He will be so surprised!!!  How thoughtful of you!!!!  

With Christmas Everything has been so busy but I hope I can come to the New Years episode and sit in the audience!!  That would be so wonderful!! Oh and you should film the ball dropping!!!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Hey @MistyMew Hey @CandyCars Hi everyone!!  I totally loved your set in this episode!!!  and the dream come true thing is so wonderful!!  is there anywhere we mention what we love?  or do we just write it here?

@echo_panda You gotta watch the show, Just saying (Quoting echo) lol

Oh New years party!  do you put your room on the popular rooms list when you record candycars?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • wow i loved that episode it was GREAT!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I will spend the credits wisely!!! what baout a christmas morning id love to see interviews of what everyone got for christmas :D like go around and ask and have a big christmas present opening party!!!!

I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • Oh gosh I so haven't been on here in a while!!!  Hey everybody!  @CandyCars you're still doing your show?!  That is so cool!!

I still am loving my pin thanks again!  Wow you're sets have just gotten better and better, I just got done watching all the shows I missed, they were totally chillin!!  Love all the ideas, and congrats @yellowsummerdaisy!

I see you added an audience I would love to stop in while you're recording!  I promise to be on my best behavior!

Okay well I gotta go guys, love you and Merry Christmas!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• OMG @CandyCars I LOVE YOUR show!! don't ever stop! I just watched your most recent Christmas one!! it was sooo sweet!

Congratulations @yellowsummerdaisy!! And the dream winner!! 

I loved episode 10 and the thanksgiving one!  I only wish that episode 12 was longer!  Anyway, keep up the good work its so fun to see you!

and Merry Christmas!!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

OMG @CandyCars I LOVE YOUR show!! don't ever stop! I just watched your most recent Christmas one!! it was sooo sweet!

Congratulations @yellowsummerdaisy!! And the dream winner!! 

I loved episode 10 and the thanksgiving one!  I only wish that episode 12 was longer!  Anyway, keep up the good work its so fun to see you!

and Merry Christmas!!
    iStella said:

Oh gosh I so haven't been on here in a while!!!  Hey everybody!  @CandyCars you're still doing your show?!  That is so cool!!

I still am loving my pin thanks again!  Wow you're sets have just gotten better and better, I just got done watching all the shows I missed, they were totally chillin!!  Love all the ideas, and congrats @yellowsummerdaisy!

I see you added an audience I would love to stop in while you're recording!  I promise to be on my best behavior!

Okay well I gotta go guys, love you and Merry Christmas!

yellowsummerdaisy said:

wow i loved that episode it was GREAT!!  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I will spend the credits wisely!!! what baout a christmas morning id love to see interviews of what everyone got for christmas :D like go around and ask and have a big christmas present opening party!!!!

NeonHearts said:

Hey @MistyMew Hey @CandyCars Hi everyone!!  I totally loved your set in this episode!!!  and the dream come true thing is so wonderful!!  is there anywhere we mention what we love?  or do we just write it here?

@echo_panda You gotta watch the show, Just saying (Quoting echo) lol

Oh New years party!  do you put your room on the popular rooms list when you record candycars?
    MistyMew said:

I just saw it @CandyCars and it was awesome!! I don't know how you put your videos together so well!!! I can't believe the ending!!! I hope echo_panda sees it soon!!! He will be so surprised!!!  How thoughtful of you!!!!  

With Christmas Everything has been so busy but I hope I can come to the New Years episode and sit in the audience!!  That would be so wonderful!! Oh and you should film the ball dropping!!!
    SportyChic said:

It was really awesome I enjoyed  alot! I hope to be part of the next videos as well! :)>- :-h

Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Woot I saw it! It's awesome! And congrats to the lucky viewer to get a big suprise!!!

Thank you all so much. :)
  • Does anyone know how @echo_panda in game?