MAZE WALLS (Suggestion Pictures)!!!

If there is one thing I love doing in VFK (and to fulfill my OCD tendencies), it would be doing mazes! I love getting free walls that I don't have to pay credits for in a shop. When staff comes up with walls, I go bonkers for them. Therefore I created this thread. So we can suggest real pics to be virtualized! :) WOOT! I take my own pictures but you can research in internet too and put them in the comments below! I'll start of with these brick walls with overflowing sprawl of fabulous flowers! Plus a wall with metal bird sculptures. :D

Suggest away! WOOOOOTTTT!

_DSC0575_edited
_DSC0582_edited
_DSC0639_edited

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• When I saw this accent wall, I knew it's worth to suggest. XD I would love to see a similar look inside game! <3

20200616_083846
    20200616_083655
    20200613_123426

20200616_085048

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • The Hedge/Garden walls are my absolute FAVORITE to get from the mazes!! They haven't done any garden walls in mazes recently (I'm thinking like the secret garden walls, those are one of my favorites). Hopefully they will take these pictures as inspiration for some more fun wall/maze prize ideas! :D
  • FLYING WALL

Will try to incorporate this in walls to copy the above. ^

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve