BIG changes this week for VFK TODAY and our GIVEAWAY!

vfktodaychristmas

Hey viewers!!

We are back in business! :D

We have been experimenting with different show platforms, hosts, segments, etc., and we are now happy to make our changes for this month!

Firstly the show is going back to a two co-hosts format. The reason we are changing is because it is very difficult to get four co-hosts together at the same time to film.

Secondly, we are now going to be having audiences for the shows!!! These will be from having our studio open on the popular room list or maybe an event! We will be interacting with audience members, getting their views, and more!! This month every audience member will even be going home with a Christmas gift!! Check back soon to see the date for this week's show!

Thirdly, we have a BRAND NEW SET!!!
Spoiler:
vfktodaychristmasSET

Fourthly, this week we have two special give aways! The first is one of our regular giveaways this week for a GOLDEN BONNET!! :D Our second giveaway is something super special!!! One of our viewers is going to be getting their dream item!!!! So tune in to see who and what it is!! :D

And last but NOT least I am happy to announce @PinkyB as my new CO-HOST!! :D

Our contributors will be making appearances as well!

Can't wait to see all of you very soon!!!

-Cars

Tagged:

Comments

• oh my gosh this look AMAZING!!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!! cant wait to se it!!!! i love love love chistmas and your new set makes me really excited i love the wreath!!!
    mERRY CHRISTMAS and gl with your filming!  just like a crisp pine tree cut down for christmas your ideas are that fresh!! i love it!! gl gl gl and cant wait!!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • yellowsummerdaisy said:

oh my gosh this look AMAZING!!!!! SQUEEEEEE!!! cant wait to se it!!!! i love love love chistmas and your new set makes me really excited i love the wreath!!!

mERRY CHRISTMAS and gl with your filming!  just like a crisp pine tree cut down for christmas your ideas are that fresh!! i love it!! gl gl gl and cant wait!!!
    Woot!! Glad you are excited!! :D We will likely be filming tomorrow so keep an eye out! :D
  • you, i was hoping we could dicuss about time? im on now if yer on, and im gonna be on tomorrow, idk when these are filmed so
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • TacoCat said:

you, i was hoping we could dicuss about time? im on now if yer on, and im gonna be on tomorrow, idk when these are filmed so

Sending you a PM :D
  • alright!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • The new set looks great as usual :) 
    Can anyone join the audience? If so, I'd love to be there!
  • LilacsDaisies said:

The new set looks great as usual :) 

Can anyone join the audience? If so, I'd love to be there!
    Yes!! :D Hope to see you at a filming! :)
  • LOOKING FORWARD TO IT SO MUCH!!!  Count me in!!!  ;) ;) :D :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • SportyChic said:

LOOFORWARD TO IT SO MUCH!!!  Count me in!!!  ;) ;) :D :D

Wow! How did you do that hidden message?
    SportyChic said:

LOOKING FORWARD TO IT SO MUCH!!!  Count me in!!!  ;) ;) :D :D

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Switch your letters to white and highlight your font white like so: ABCDEFG
  • Great, thanks! Now my words are unknown!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Entries now closed... we have a BIG surprise for one of our viewers too! :) Tune in later today to see!!

AND A BIG THANK YOU to our lovely studio audience!! :)
  • The new studio looks amazing! Early congratulations to whoever wins and I hope to get to a showing, especially with this set, soon!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture