ANTIQUE Chest/Trunk/Storage Item

OIPNT26OOEV

Hi Devs!

So this idea came to me while I'm emptying my overflowing closet and I realized, I don't have a designated trunk for Antiques. I decided to clear my antique room and just gonna hide them for now.

I use Ghost Dragon Castle strictly for ghost dragon items, Griffin Castle for griffin items and so forth, so I don't get confused mainly. I use Gold Stamps storages for little things, especially the labelled ones are perfect for building. But yes, for membership items, I allocate them to the corresponding membership trunk - if the membership come with one. And lately you guys have been making storages/trunks/chests per membership which is absolutely righteous.

I was gonna store my antiques in one of them membership trunks but told myself, "Hey, we need an official antique trunk!". And here I am, suggesting y'all to please make one!

Wouldn't that be fun? Here are some concept photos to inspire thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

@Blossomflower will concur because she loves antiques.

@Chad would go berserk!

So what say ye?
Thanks for looking at this thread!

@VFK_Enigma

@VFK_Mintie

@VFK_Vintage

OIP
OIP1M58K0XJ
OIP7KZIMJ5F
OIP212BZGQU
OIP522AO22Q
OIPA9FRE5Q6
OIPCYRUQC20
OIPF8WNUA5D
OIPJW78H3B8
OIPLBSLJUP7
OIPP96Z6RMH
OIPTW2IY93S
OIPU46EDKTV
OIPVWNXJRYI

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Yes @GIFT !!!!
    I would love an antique trunk chest some of those examples would be perfect. I especially like the first 4.
  • I store my antiques in this one, I love it

SAFE

Would be nice if we could store clothes in the "Wardrobe Trunk" antiques
  • Wait, we can use that one to store things? 

OK LOL... I didn't know!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Yes I think they added the feature shortly after it released, due to popular demand :D
  • Wow I learned something new today Lol
  • Perfection here!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW