Antique & Host Events for NON-USA Players

Hello, I spoke to VFK_Brizzie a bit about this in game and about the possibility of it. I live in England and I know a few others who don't live in the USA who have to stay up until 1am even on a school/work night to make some of these events. Is it possible to do one event at an earlier time for those of us 5+ hours ahead?

I know @VFK_Brizzie said they would look into this but I just wanted to possibly get an update please with the upcoming antique event just around the corner! Thank you!

Comments

• I think the only "issue" with this is that USA players and others will exploit this event to get more Antiques which is fine, but if VFK wants Antiques to remain rarer, this might be an issue. Just a thought.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • MagentaDream said:

I think the only "issue" with this is that USA players and others will exploit this event to get more Antiques which is fine, but if VFK wants Antiques to remain rarer, this might be an issue. Just a thought.

MagentaDream said:

I think the only "issue" with this is that USA players and others will exploit this event to get more Antiques which is fine, but if VFK wants Antiques to remain rarer, this might be an issue. Just a thought.

They usually have multiple events, so perhaps he is asking if one of the events just be earlier?  
  • Exactly usually there are two days of antiques, in just asking for one of them to be moved up to an earlier time so that we don’t have to stay up until 2am in order to participate.
  • millsfan said:

MagentaDream said:

MagentaDream said:

They usually have multiple events, so perhaps he is asking if one of the events just be earlier?  
    This is smart! I totally missed that point. I was thinking twice the normal openings. 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Chad said:

Exactly usually there are two days of antiques, in just asking for one of them to be moved up to an earlier time so that we don’t have to stay up until 2am in order to participate.

So smart and fair to UKers!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• How early are you requesting for the time? I converted some times below.

Spoiler:

PST TO BST

20200518_154004
    20200518_154020
    20200518_154039
    20200518_154052

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Honestly any time before 11pm would be sufficient for me but as early as possible while still making it fair for other time zones :D

I know we have @Raubtier who is in Germany which I think is an hour ahead of me? So that may be something to consider as well!

Just asking for at least one of the events to be a good time! :)
  • I think it would be fair to have one event for the USA and another event at a different time for the other countries!

I’m on board with this. :-bd
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Thanks @Holly :D
  • I support this. I am USA central standard time so it would not affect me personally but I really hate the thought of some vfk players not being able to participate. It's something I never really considered before but am glad the thought has been brought up.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow thanks for the support Glow<3
  • I just want to say thank you staff for making one of the antique events accommodating for us players overseas in different time zones!!!
  • MGMT said:

I just want to say thank you staff for making one of the antique events accommodating for us players overseas in different time zones!!!

YAY! I haven't checked yet but woot!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Just wanted to bump this so staff can consider doing times that work for us overseas players as well! :) Pretty please @VFK_staff

Thank you for doing this previously also!