Clickable Map

Staff,

Can we please get a clickable map for this anniversary? As in a map where we can just click to get to our destination like VMK? 

I've always disliked this feature on VFK having to walk everywhere. I feel like people would use public rooms more if it were easier to reach.

Some people may like the current way it is or be used to it, but it would be cool to at least have the option to make the map clickable. Walking all over the map is hassle and looks sloppy in my opinion.

Comments

• YES PLEASE
  • I'm not a fan of the map being only walkable.  I'd like to see an option like MGMT mentioned so that we can go directlly to our destinations.  People would be able to walk or fly if they want, others can just warp there directly (maybe make 'warping' a VIP perk?).  VFK might balk at this as an unfair advantage in some cases, so I'm guessing it might not happen, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Someone mentioned a while back (can't remember who) about fixing the entering and exiting of tabs across the top of the map to go to each 'age'.  yeah, some of those are messed up and should get fixed (at the least).

2 thumbs up.

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • I second this!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • I third this
  • edited May 2020
    I think this might make host hunts to easy to get everywhere quickly, then again vfk never does host hunts :/. I feel like players always hide in their own rooms, I kind of like seeing people out as they explore. I get why people may want this though. I don’t know what to think :P
  • Bump!!
  • BUMP!!! @VFK