12th Anniversary Discussion

Hey, Lovely VFK folks!!

It's super early--like four months, BUT WHO CARES, till the 2020 12th Anniversary is in full swing. I notice that these threads get posted too late sometimes and it gives less time for everybody to share their ideas. So FOUR months ahead gives us all the time we need!! ENJOY!!

-----------------------

SO HERE'S MY IDEAS:

• After-parties every night of May
  • More host hunts and events during 12th A.
  • Twenties themed/The Jazz Age/The Roaring Twenties
  • Anniversary Blitz Build
  • 3 Antique Shop openings
  • Development of Colonial Age
  • Paintings (more paintings released, maybe of staff?)
  • Fairy wings present from Faye (2018 or 2019 Anniversary gift I think)
  • Anniversary present this year, from Minerva like Faye
  • More never-released items 

Please post your ideas down below!

YOXISQRSVREZ
  Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW

Comments

• Some things I'd love to see for VFK's 12th Anniversary:
    • Re-colored versions of some of our most beloved HOST hats. For example: lavender & green valentine cowboy hats; dark blue wizard hat; arctic camo cap; red & white koala hats; etc.
    • Minerva, Faye, and Miss Leila to give out NPC pins like the rest of the NPC's did last year
    • Oriental-themed membership (kimonos, japanese-style umbrellas, koi ponds, etc.)
    • Ancient Egyptian-themed membership 

I definitely agree with you, more HOST hunts!!!
  • edited February 2020
    Zoee said:Some things I'd love to see for VFK's 12th Anniversary:Re-colored versions of some of our most beloved HOST hats. For example: lavender & green valentine cowboy hats; dark blue wizard hat; arctic camo cap; red & white koala hats; etc.Minerva, Faye, and Miss Leila to give out NPC pins like the rest of the NPC's did last yearOriental-themed membership (kimonos, japanese-style umbrellas, koi ponds, etc.)Ancient Egyptian-themed membership 
    I definitely agree with you, more HOST hunts!!!

Definitely, some updates to classic releases would be cool! Maybe though keep the original the same but release a new version? 

Oooooo! Minerva and Faye pins would be beautiful. 

Some ancient themed memberships would be good for history enthusiasts (myself included)! Maybe an ancient Sumerian themed membership with cuneiform style fonts would be really interesting. 

More host hunts equals more things to trade!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• @Purrfect Yeah, I definitely meant new versions of our favourite hats, no replacements :) And yep! They could really capitalize on “Where History Comes Alive” with some cool historical anniversary memberships
  • edited February 2020
    Zoee said:

@Purrfect Yeah, I definitely meant new versions of our favourite hats, no replacements :) And yep! They could really capitalize on “Where History Comes Alive” with some cool historical anniversary memberships

;)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• More host games that generate rare items (host huntsand spinner games that only get one or two days at most). This will help the game have more items for people to trade.

Work on the “Art” tab so it can release

Update galactic trading post; update the space age map

Add more dark brown skin tones
  • edited February 2020
    millsfan said:More host games that generate rare items (host huntsand spinner games that only get one or two days at most). This will help the game have more items for people to trade.

Work on the “Art” tab so it can release

Update galactic trading post; update the space age map

Add more dark brown skin tones

I have been thinking for awhile how nice it would be if there were more skin tones--I don't feel like the current brown does African American's amazing skin tones justice! 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• An update to the skin tones would be great! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I second on the more host events. I'd rather events though and not hunts. I know there are multiple players, like myself, who have A LOT of difficulty with the hunts, and personally, i feel like hunts are the most abused by clones. 
  • edited February 2020
    I second on the more host events. I'd rather events though and not hunts. I know there are multiple players, like myself, who have A LOT of difficulty with the hunts, and personally, i feel like hunts are the most abused by clones. 

Agreed.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Great idea for an early thread - thanks for making one! :)

@Purrfect

Sadly I won't be here for the anniversary events (from antiques to contest to after parties eek). Will be out of the country so I'll just be in hiatus and come back to hoard what I miss and ooo it will be fun to check what they made from this small list I put out:

HAIRS

> Hair With Bow Style In Back - kind of like this hair I wore to my friend's wedding. The stylist made a bow using a bunch of my hairs. With VFK, they can make it as pointy as they want similar to the Autumn Import's bows. And they can put it higher so it can easily be seen from the front.

BOW HAIR

MEMBERSHIPS

> Jazz Age/Swing/1920s - Like Purrrfect, I would soooooooo love to see this. Although, I'm debating it to be a Halloween one because I would love to have a longer version of it. But anytime is good!

> Dragonfly/Oriental - Still would love this!

> Ascot/Derby - WE all love horse mount memberships. And I wanted this theme as an excuse to wear those ridiculously big & fabulous hats! :)

> English Royal/Aristocrat - I think of spring when I think of this theme. Royal gardens, ceramic statues, elegant fountains and so on!!! Plus staff can do modern royal/princess outfits (like the current royal family, especially Duchess Kate's fashion).

> Ancient Civilizations - Here are some different cities they can use as inspiration (They're Greek, Greco-Roman and Mediterranean): Pompeii, Corinth, Troy, Persepolis and Carthage

PINS

> (Animated) Flying House With Balloons

> (Animated) Cherry Blossom Tree

QUEST

> Flowery Swing Chair - Just like the autumn one and trapeze swing!

GOLD STAMPS

> Flower Merchant Stands - roses, tulips in different colors and different flowers too.

> Sandwich Boards - still want this! http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/879978/bistro-boutique-outdoor-sandwich-sign-boards#latest

BUILDING ITEMS

*Just a general want for better building experience

> Space Ride/Invisible tiles in bigger sizes - 2x2, 3x3 and rug sizes 4x6 and 6x6 as long as they can turn on and off with a command.

> Space Ride Columns/Walls in bigger sizes - 1x5, 2x5, 5x5, 1x6, 3x6 and 6x6.

That's it for now! :) Just a few wishes.

@VFK_Enigma

@VFK_Enigma

@VFK_Vintage

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I really would love to see a membership based on ancient china or edo japan.
    I also would love to have more items from certain european countries. I love to have some traditional french fashions or more items based on the italian countryside. 
    If they ever made a membership based on italy the mount should be a gondola.
    cutelina
  • edited February 2020
    GIFT said:Great idea for an early thread - thanks for making one! :)@Purrfect Sadly I won't be here for the anniversary events (from antiques to contest to after parties eek). Will be out of the country so I'll just be in hiatus and come back to hoard what I miss and ooo it will be fun to check what they made from this small list I put out:HAIRS> Hair With Bow Style In Back - kind of like this hair I wore to my friend's wedding. The stylist made a bow using a bunch of my hairs. With VFK, they can make it as pointy as they want similar to the Autumn Import's bows. And they can put it higher so it can easily be seen from the front.
    BOW HAIR
    MEMBERSHIPS> Jazz Age/Swing/1920s - Like Purrrfect, I would soooooooo love to see this. Although, I'm debating it to be a Halloween one because I would love to have a longer version of it. But anytime is good!> Dragonfly/Oriental - Still would love this!> Ascot/Derby - WE all love horse mount memberships. And I wanted this theme as an excuse to wear those ridiculously big & fabulous hats! :)> English Royal/Aristocrat - I think of spring when I think of this theme. Royal gardens, ceramic statues, elegant fountains and so on!!! Plus staff can do modern royal/princess outfits (like the current royal family, especially Duchess Kate's fashion). > Ancient Civilizations - Here are some different cities they can use as inspiration (They're Greek, Greco-Roman and Mediterranean): Pompeii, Corinth, Troy, Persepolis and Carthage
    PINS> (Animated) Flying House With Balloons> (Animated) Cherry Blossom Tree
    QUEST> Flowery Swing Chair - Just like the autumn one and trapeze swing!
    GOLD STAMPS> Flower Merchant Stands - roses, tulips in different colors and different flowers too.> Sandwich Boards - still want this! http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/879978/bistro-boutique-outdoor-sandwich-sign-boards#latest
    BUILDING ITEMS*Just a general want for better building experience> Space Ride/Invisible tiles in bigger sizes - 2x2, 3x3 and rug sizes 4x6 and 6x6 as long as they can turn on and off with a command.> Space Ride Columns/Walls in bigger sizes - 1x5, 2x5, 5x5, 1x6, 3x6 and 6x6.

That's it for now! :) Just a few wishes.
    @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Vintage

@GIFT I second all of this!!! Halloween Jazz Age/20's membership then would be amazing!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited February 2020
    cute_lina said:I really would love to see a membership based on ancient china or edo japan.I also would love to have more items from certain european countries. I love to have some traditional french fashions or more items based on the italian countryside. If they ever made a membership based on italy the mount should be a gondola.

Yes!! ASIAN STUFF!!!!!!<3 La mode parisian!!<3 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited February 2020
    Bump!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited February 2020
    Bump!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited January 2020
    I posted this idea already but I’ll post here as well!

we could really use filter options for our closets so it’s easier to find what we want.

Filter by year, color, season & holiday would be a great start!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited February 2020
    Holly said:I posted this idea already but I’ll post here as well!

we could really use filter options for our closets so it’s easier to find what we want.

Filter by year, color, season & holiday would be a great start!

I can't tell you how MUCH I want this!<<

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited February 2020
    • Be there for the anniversary
    • Understand, you are missing out if you don't come
    • Me to you: cool updates, maybe...just maybe a prize or two
    • Partying all May, I mean, why not?

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• It's getting close! :)

carwashywashy
    cattty
    foxtrot
    umbrella lol

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

It's getting close! :)

carwashywashy
    cattty
    foxtrot
    umbrella lol
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited March 2020
    May I request a waterfall painting (since you mentioned more paintings)?? I personally would love a painting with a waterfall in it. Also maybe a painting of a beach scene of a bright orange sunset.

waterfallglow

key-west-sunset

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow This is beautiful! OH YES YES all the way this!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Purrfect said:

@waterfallglow This is beautiful! OH YES YES all the way this!!

YAY! Am so thrilled you like the pictures (for the paintings) as much as I do! :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited April 2020
    Bump!

Maybe this 12th Anniversary @VFK_staff can make things geared towards the returning crowd because of quarantine. Their demographic is 20’s and up and they are looking for modern vibes in items and not antiquated entirely. History is the main objective of VFK and their creations, but if you think about it, we are making history every moment and ‘modern releases/items’ are history in the making! That is simply my thought. Always rooting for the growing and improvement of the already amazing VFK!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• I'd like to see the art featured released that lets players create art.  Also epic quest for jetpack fx
  • Purrfect said:

Bump!

Maybe this 12th Anniversary @VFK_staff can make things geared towards the returning crowd because of quarantine. Their demographic is 20’s and up and they are looking for modern vibes in items and not antiquated entirely. History is the main objective of VFK and their creations, but if you think about it, we are making history every moment and ‘modern releases/items’ are history in the making! That is simply my thought. Always rooting for the growing and improvement of the already amazing VFK!

I don't know why but I have this nudging instinct telling me they're gonna release a hoverboard.

JUST THINKING OUT LOUD! :D

I agree with your points. The current resurgence should be a reference for likeability & marketing. I'm ready to see antique stuff in ANTIQUE SHOP as well!!!

This is off topic but it made me remember thissssssssssssssssssss:

My professor always say, "I like your point. Pointless." Then we all burst out laughing. XD But he always say that after he hears a good point. What a confusing & jolly professor eh?

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

I'd like to see the art featured released that lets players create art.  Also epic quest for jetpack fx

Yes!!! The only problem with an art board is that people might create some inappropriate things, so there would have to be long deliberation and limitations applied if released.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• edited April 2020
    @GIFT 8-> A hoverboard would be amazing!!!!!

@VFK_Enigma Jus’ sayin’!!!!

Your professor is hilariously awesome!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• ENIGMA said 1 memberships will be roaring!!!!!!!!!!

Roaring 20s!??!?!?!!????!!?!?!

A friend just told me.... At least that's what I've heard!!!!!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

ENIGMA said 1 memberships will be roaring!!!!!!!!!!

Roaring 20s!??!?!?!!????!!?!?!

A friend just told me.... At least that's what I've heard!!!!!!!!

GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!! NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :x

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!