Antique PREDICTIONS?

DOGGO TYPING

So we all know antique is just around the corner! Of course we still have an anniversary to celebrate so we shall do that first! I'm just so excited and like the doggo typing above, I want to start a discussion!

Yo, this is just a healthy discussion, I wanna hear y'all minds. It's always exciting to hear different views from different walks of life. Also, I'm patterning this like a blog.

:o3

So first off, it was hard to predict 2019's antiques. I have to be honest, I was shocked they did a very 'specific' theme: MAGICIAN. It's almost like a membership! :O Coincidentally, it also matches the Carnival membership. Which of course we all didn't know back then. I was suspicious. Could this have been an almost membership moment? And they have decided to make them antique? Which I love because I like a themed bundle.

Oh, I also like different things now and again. Like the other antique events have a variety of here and there items.

Well my title says "Antique Predictions" so I just want to ask what y' all's predictions are about 2020 antiques! Comment below!

Ok back to my rambling. You thought I'm finished, don't you? XD

X_X

So anyway, since these are the 'new rares' and I deem this to be another faction in the trading world, I love to see another themed set BUT also I want to see variety - as in continue-some-item-series.

Best example is the Skeleton items that manifests itself in different forms - that's an ongoing antique series I like. The newest one is the skeleton dude on bike.

Ooo, and how about the ongoing birdcages? YEP!

Definitely seeing some patterns! I like how they all look different and some have accessories inside them or around them. WOW. Staff is killing the antiques game.

Hmmm... What else is a recurring item? OH, THE KAWAII FOOD! And dancing too! Hmm... But that suddenly stopped so I wonder if they will come back!?!?

Okay, how about... Hmmm...

:-?

The animated figures? Yes, right? Those are stunning!

Even the zombies highly favorited!

#-o

Is the half-moon series over? Sometimes I wonder if it is. Maybe it is over-over?!?! But boy, how I loved that as well! They made a bed for it!

Oooh, maybe since it's tradition we might get 'beta antiques' as in like those TEAL ICE CREAM CART and GREEN SURFBOARD.

I'm hopeful!

Okay...

So my 2020 anniversary predictions would be 1920s themed!

Also if they make a 1920s membership, they can do more 1920s antiques to match with it.

And yes I'm predicting it because I've seen how they did the MAGICIAN-CARNIVAL theme, lolololol.

:-B

Okay, so that's the end of my ramble blog! Let me know what you think! What are your predictions?!?! What, what, what?!?!?

Reach for the antique skies,

GIFT

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Oof this gets me so excited xD ima nerd for antiques.

I also like the themes they’ve been putting out like with the caged skeleton and skeleton on bike. I would love another skeleton collectible which I’m sure we will see but I feel like we won’t see it until halloween? I also like the vehicles that they seem to put out with every event but there wasn’t one in the magician bundle right?

I could see them doing the 1920s theme which I would love.

I feel like they might do some retro/80s/summer type of vibe. Maybe some vintage cinema sign, vintage popcorn stand, a Delorean vehicle, and even an old school arcade game (that perhaps you can even play which would be cool).

Lastly, you know me - I love paintings so wouldn’t mind another cool one :)

Regardless I am excited to find out!
  • I hope they do some arcade cabinets. I would love to open a retro icecreamshop/arcade. I really want some 1950's/1980's themed furniture. Be cool if vfk did a though the decades month with each day being a different decade starting with the 1920's and ending with the 1990/early 2000's/. Similar to what they did last year with their own game :P
    cutelina
  • edited May 2020
    I love all these ideas. I am a sucker for 1950s/retro themed furniture so I’d always love to see more. I like Lina’s ‘through-the-decades’ idea a lot. You mentioned the recurring bird cages which I also adore. I’d like to see a spring-themed one with perhaps a white dove inside. I hope the Half Moon theme collection isn’t over because it’s one of my favourites. I am going to assume we will be seeing some 1920s themed antiques, as Enigma hinted that one of the memberships will be “roaring”. In that case I’m really hoping to see some antique jewelry stands/jewelry box (perhaps a dresser with these laid out on top) and perfume bottles. Maybe also a handheld antique mirror.

Happy Antiquing!
  • great ideas above this!!!  almost makes the intense stress more manageable to prepare for, lol!  Some of my favorite items in VFK have come from  the antique shop, btw.  The detail and effects are (in most cases ) exceptional.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • I have a feeling they will make an Antique Lamby Poster because they skipped this year's. I'm calling it out now, muahahaha. :D

Astounding ideas everyone! Let's keep predicting!!!!!

- Maleva mode intensifies - 

8->

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Prediction- there will be a lot of stress LOL
  • millsfan said:

Prediction- there will be a lot of stress LOL

I just hope I don't miss a day again. :) I think stress is a given, lol.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • BLUE MOON ANTIQUE

Wow, we're getting another antique or Halloween 2020! Any guesses on items that will come out? I have some few theories but also share yours....

Okay, so they made the wizard robes and they match the blue moon theme as well.

Perhaps furni that will match the robes? Sorta like what happened to half moon?

Loving these moon items!

Okay, concentrate! Maybe a bed, vanity, record, table and chairs set with the same blue moon theme? I mean, its most likely they will lean that way!

OMG I'M SO EXCITED...…… I wonder what else will come out.

Let's keep predicting...

Mhmmmm…..

Okay, what about, more skeletons like.... More variety of skulls in cages, maybe bird cage? With skellies? EEK!

I know they're really doing the wizard things, that matches the wizard craft-able outfits! About time, eh?

How about another ROYAL PAINTING?!?!?

Yes, I mentioned them... LOLOLOL... Is the series over?!!?! Who else is in the family? (^,^) Prince of Hearts!?!?!? Baby of Hearts!?!?!

<3

Ok, ok, also I'd like more Maleva…. I think she's stunning... I rest my case, lol.

OH AND OF COURSE...

WE CAN

NOT

FORGET

HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

There's always hairs. It's wrong if it's not there! It is a MUST, a NEED, a STAPLE, a DEMAND and ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED.

Your turn, what items do you think will appear?!?!?!

- GIFT

P.S. We also need a oom and an FX, lololol.

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Ugh why on Halloween night :(? I like giving candy out to the neighborhood in real. That’s cool we’re getting a new event. I also love the moon theme. Quite weird @GIFT because I just designed a Moon wizard game environment in my class and now vfk is doing moon wizard stuff o_o
  • Ideas/

it would be cool to get some sort of blue moon wizard painting. A wizard with a mystical blue staff

Pumpkin cape - black caps with collar, orange pumpkin on back

Pumpkin baseball hat backwards - black baseball hat with scary orange pumpkin face

Pumpkin beanie - orange beanie with black pumpkin face. Pom Pom is orange/ black

Holdable wizard staff - blue moon on a staff (glows blue)
  • 2021 Antiques

IS COMING!!!!!!!!

It will be in the midsummer time... So I'm thinking maybe they will continue some wizard themes...

:-?

Then some Shakesperean fever dream things...

LOL

~O) ~O) ~O)

- cue in Romeo & Juliet movie - 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I hope we have some whimsical stuff like mushroom themed or wizard. Or scifi
  • CAN'T WAIT!!!  MIDSUMMER HERE WE COME

• I am hoping for items that would suit the new Victorian Mansion room set coming out at the end of this month. 
  • The Antique Shop on the 13th has got me SUPER excited!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • NEWANTIQUEEEEPAINTING1
    NEWANTIQUEEEEPAINTING

This piece was revealed tonight at night party! It's 'Starry Night' by Vincent Van Gogh - it might appear for Saturday's antiques so try to win it!

So happy to see this painting inside the game!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Just want to say @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie @VFK_staff that this was one of the most stellar antique events yet! All of the items were so awesome, the magic - amazing, just all of it. Thank you so much! Was worth every gray hair and anxiety attack!

• edited August 2021
    Agreed!! @Fonna
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!