My Crochet Hook Holder

edited February 2020 in General
Finally finished crocheting my storage/holder for my crochet hooks. Wanted to share it with everyone. I bought the pattern off the internet so it is not my pattern. Well, most of it is not my pattern anyway. The pink flower is my own pattern.

What do you think @VFK_Mintie? Mint, please show to VFK_Surfer. She wanted to see it when it was done.

DSC_1707

DSC_1738

DSC_1721

DSC_1720

DSC_1719

DSC_1714

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

• edited February 2020
    This is so stinking cute!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Wow I really love that!! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • that is nice...so tell me what are those dull diaper pin for..i pick up some crochet hooks from a friend..long story short i know the basics of crochet but don't know all the uses for the tools..some it's pretty obvious but how do i stitch the threat onto the pin
  • @NotherPearl the small silver needles (diaper pin looking things) are yarn needles. They are used to weave in the yarn ends of crochet or knit work. Like where you cut the yarn at the end of a project (or when you cut the yarn for a yarn color change) you will have a yarn end that needs weaved in. The 4 blue needles that are bigger is for knitting not crochet. I do both crochet and knitting. More specifically, the 4 blue needles are double sided knitting needles and they are used usually for when knit the tops of hats. The blue knitting needles with a string attached are also often used for knitting hats among other things made in the round. Straight knitting needles with a stopper at one end (without a string attached) are often used for straight knit work like scarves. Basically stuff not worked in the round. Of course you can use the string knitting needles for straight work too you just have to turn your work back and forth instead of knitting around the loop of the string. If that makes sense LOL. I know that was a lot of info at once but I trust it this helped? If you have any more questions I am all ears. :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^