VFK TODAY - Thanksgiving Special NOW AVAILABLE!

vfktodaythanksgiving

Hey viewers!!

We had a great show for you this Thanksgiving!!

We had a hot topics segment, IcyBlue showed us how to make pumpkin pie, Alesha showed us the latest fall trends, wigglefritz stopped by, and we gave away an ICE CREAM!!

Tune in to see who won ( don't post for the first few days so it is a surprise :) )

AND we have a VERY special surprise next week in store for one of our viewers!!! Tune in to see what it is next week.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

-Cars
Tagged:

Comments

• WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!  this is COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!! i cant wait to see the pumpkin pie segment this is going to be sooooo awesome!!!! great great great job @candycars Im really excited!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY THANKSGIVNG!!!
  • Wow this is going to be really cool!  Congrats to the future icecream winner  <:-P <:-P <:-P
    when will it be posted tomorrow?!

• oh cool i cant wait to see the episode tomorrow:) was i counted in the giveaway names? idk bc i nver got a chance to post again
    congrats anywy to the icecream winner :) il be at my aunts tomorow so il probably see it in the evening
    tacocatdrawing
  • YAY!!!!  I agree with @Doodlepufflove!! Is it going to be in the morning, afternoon or evening?!  Because I'm going to be tied up with family until around 8:00 CST
    Happy Thanksgiving! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • It's now available on YouTube! :D Search for VFK TODAY - Episode 11 ( Thanksgiving Special ) !
  • Wooot! Great show  :)
  • O M G !  I just watched the show and it was amazing but most of all, I can't believe I won!  What an honor!!!!!!

Thank you so much!  I don't think I have ever even owned an ice cream! this will be a day to remember!

Again wonderful show and I really enjoyed watching icy blue make the pie!!

(hugs)

Mew

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • MistyMew said:

O M G !  I just watched the show and it was amazing but most of all, I can't believe I won!  What an honor!!!!!!

Thank you so much!  I don't think I have ever even owned an ice cream! this will be a day to remember!

Again wonderful show and I really enjoyed watching icy blue make the pie!!

(hugs)

Mew

WOOT! :D let me know a good time to meet! :)