Holly's Annual Christmas Giveaway

Hiya Everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I can't believe it's already December and 2019 is almost over! :O 
---
So for this year's Giveaway Prize, I'm giving away a 1* Arctic Snow Enchantment. :O 
To enter, Tell me your favorite Christmas Tradition or Movie below! 
---
RULES: No fighting, no clones and 1 entry per account and as always, HAVE FUN!! 

Winner will be announced on Sunday Dec 8th and will have 1 week to claim the prize. 

GOOOOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

2019christmasgiveaway2
2019christmasgiveaway1
Floral-Merry-Christmas
I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
400700_113340368867716_949336079_n

Comments

• !! How fun Holly! Thanks for doing this :)

A little two for one: I actually watch The Polar Express every year for the Holidays! Alongside How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
  • woot a contest!! thank you holly! 
    let's see - favorite christmas movie? so many 

but since i was a kid always looked forward to seeing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!  also love The Night Before Christmas, Polar express, Grinch and on the classic end - Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street

Favorite tradition - go to see Santa at macy's on 34th Street ^^^ and then go to holiday shop and buy won special ornament for each family member to put on tree. so now my tree is filled with all our special ornaments!

Happy Holidays!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• edited December 2019
    bluewiz said:

!! How fun Holly! Thanks for doing this :)

A little two for one: I actually watch The Polar Express every year for the Holidays! Alongside How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

No problem! :)

Ohhh those are my absolute favorites!! 
    Thanks for entering and good luck! '

- Holly 
  • mamasama said:

woot a contest!! thank you holly! 

let's see - favorite christmas movie? so many 

but since i was a kid always looked forward to seeing Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer!  also love The Night Before Christmas, Polar express, Grinch and on the classic end - Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street

Favorite tradition - go to see Santa at macy's on 34th Street ^^^ and then go to holiday shop and buy won special ornament for each family member to put on tree. so now my tree is filled with all our special ornaments!

Happy Holidays!
    Oh wow that sounds so wonderful and special! :) I love Rudolph the red nose reindeer as well!
    Thanks for entering and good luck! 

- Holly 
  • Hi! This is kind of a tradition and movie(s), but we always watch Holiday Inn and White Christmas for the holidays xD
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

Hi! This is kind of a tradition and movie(s), but we always watch Holiday Inn and White Christmas for the holidays xD

Ohhh awesome! 
    Thanks for entering! 

- Holly :D
  • Merry Christmas, Holly!

As a child Santa Claus is coming to Town was always a favorite and like Mama, our Mom would take us to Macy's to see Santa!  Traveling with 5 children to see Santa was truly a Miracle on 34th Street, another favorite!!  Grown up I really love the Drummer Boy as it is not the material things that matter but something from the heart <3

Thank you for this contest!  May your holidays be Merry and Bright!

• Merry Christmas @Holly ! My very favorite Christmas movie is Santa Claus is Comin' to Town!  My favorite tradition is that my family comes home and we get to catch up from all the time we spent apart over the year! Thanks for the giveaway!
  • Hey, thanks for the giveaway!

I love how the grinch stole Christmas! We always watch it on Christmas in our grinch pj's! 

bepannah01
  • Holiday Inn (1942)!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • CuteStarPluto said:

Merry Christmas, Holly!

As a child Santa Claus is coming to Town was always a favorite and like Mama, our Mom would take us to Macy's to see Santa!  Traveling with 5 children to see Santa was truly a Miracle on 34th Street, another favorite!!  Grown up I really love the Drummer Boy as it is not the material things that matter but something from the heart <3

Thank you for this contest!  May your holidays be Merry and Bright!

HoneyBee said:

Merry Christmas @Holly ! My very favorite Christmas movie is Santa Claus is Comin' to Town!  My favorite tradition is that my family comes home and we get to catch up from all the time we spent apart over the year! Thanks for the giveaway!

Bepannaah said:

Hey, thanks for the giveaway!

I love how the grinch stole Christmas! We always watch it on Christmas in our grinch pj's! 
    Purrfect said:

Holiday Inn (1942)!!

Wow I love seeing all these!!  :x 

Thanks for entering & Good luck!
    - Holly :) 
  • Oh my! Where to start.... 

I honestly think my personal favourite is the Polar Express (although my mother would say some Hallmark Christmas movie! :P)

We have a couple of Christmas traditions that I really love, so I'll go ahead and share both... First, on the Monday night before Christmas, we go out and drive aroudn town and look at all of the Christmas lights! And then on Christmas eve, we read the Christmas story, to remind us that Christmas is about Christ's birth. :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • My fave movie Nightmare before Christmas! Gl everyone
  • Merry Christmas! I always watch the grinch on christmas eve :)
  • My favourite Christmas tradition is listening to Irish folk Christmas music while playing board games with my family on Christmas Eve.
    My favourite Christmas movie is Elf :)

Merry Christmas!
  • Hiya Holly, 

One of our family traditions is we go to Midnight Mass as a family. After we got to the local waffle house and eat Christmas breakfast.  We usually get home around 1:30 am and we open 1 gift, which happens to be our Christmas pajamas.  Everyone goes to bed shortly after receiving their Christmas jammies and Santa makes his arrival :)

I would say, as a family, our favorite Christmas movies are National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story. <3

Thank you for a great giveaway opportunity, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Have a great new year!!!
  • HBforever said:

Oh my! Where to start.... 

I honestly think my personal favourite is the Polar Express (although my mother would say some Hallmark Christmas movie! :P)

We have a couple of Christmas traditions that I really love, so I'll go ahead and share both... First, on the Monday night before Christmas, we go out and drive aroudn town and look at all of the Christmas lights! And then on Christmas eve, we read the Christmas story, to remind us that Christmas is about Christ's birth. :D
    QuickMagic said:

Merry Christmas! I always watch the grinch on christmas eve :)

Zoee said:

My favourite Christmas tradition is listening to Irish folk Christmas music while playing board games with my family on Christmas Eve.
    My favourite Christmas movie is Elf :)

Merry Christmas!

icywater_princess said:

Hiya Holly, 

One of our family traditions is we go to Midnight Mass as a family. After we got to the local waffle house and eat Christmas breakfast.  We usually get home around 1:30 am and we open 1 gift, which happens to be our Christmas pajamas.  Everyone goes to bed shortly after receiving their Christmas jammies and Santa makes his arrival :)

I would say, as a family, our favorite Christmas movies are National Lampoons Christmas Vacation and Christmas Story. <3

Thank you for a great giveaway opportunity, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Have a great new year!!!

You all are entered! :)
    - Holly
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

My fave movie Nightmare before Christmas! Gl everyone

Thanks for entering!
    - Holly
  • Holly said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

My fave movie Nightmare before Christmas! Gl everyone

Thanks for entering!
    - Holly
    Thank you for hosting!
  • This is awesome! :)
    My favorite Christmas movie would have to be White Christmas or The Holiday! I love them both :)
    My favorite Christmas tradition was as a kid putting out reindeer food with my parents and siblings and then my dad would use one of the websites to track where santa was xD It was awesome! He would be like "Santa is in China now, but he'll be here soon, so you all get to bed so he'll leave presents!" lol

Thanks for this giveaway, Happy Christmas!

Roo

• Thank you for the giveaway!  I'd like to enter!

My favorite Christmas tradition is making Christmas cookies and candies with my mom and sisters!!!  :D :D
  • Fave christmas movie: Elf!

or National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation LOL

My fave christmas tradition: decorating the christmas tree with my entire fam & wrapping presents
  • Hey Holly!

Ooo we aren’t a very traditional family but Christmas is my favorite time of year! People are always so loving and giving. 2018 Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch is my favorite movie, the emotions he had in that hit the heart strings ❤️

Thank you for this giveaway! I hope you have an amazing Christmas
  • edited December 2019
    My absolute favorite Christmas tradition is to wear matching PJs with my family the night before, waking up and we all match. It's just so cute, something small, but I love doing it so much!
    My favorite Christmas movie has to be Polar Express...it's just amazing, and I never get tired of it
    Thanks for the giveaway :)
    Merry Christmas to all <3
  • Picking a favorite Christmas movie is too difficult, so I'll do my favorite tradition.  Filling a car with as many people as we can and go out looking at Christmas lights.  We used to have so many houses decorated around us over the years, but they've seemed to slowly go away.  There's one house we can always count on though.  This family has been decorating their house for at least 30 years.  They have a Santa taking pictures there every weekend.  This year we get to introduce my 8 month old niece to it.   

christmaslights2
  • WOW I loved seeing everyone's comments!! 

Some of my favorite movies and traditions are: The Polar Express, The Santa Clause, A Christmas Carol, Twas The Night Before Christmas & Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer 

We wear matching Pajamas on Christmas eve and open our presents first thing in the morning, then we make chocolate chip pancakes. <3 

We have a WINNER!!!! @CuteStarPluto CONGRATS!!! Please DM me to arrange a time to meet up to make the trade! :D 
    Thank you all so much for entering! 
    :x
  • How sweet!  Thank you, Holly!!  Thank you once again for an awesome event!
  • Woot! Congrats Pluto!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Thank you, Purrfect!  It was so sweet of Holly to do this.  Merry Christmas to all !

• CuteStarPluto said:

Thank you, Purrfect!  It was so sweet of Holly to do this.  Merry Christmas to all !

You're welcome! :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!