New doll colors?

edited December 2018 in General
Ok someone help me out here. This year we got some new doll hair colors and I need to know which new ones were added. So far I know:

Blue (The old blue is now called "Dark Blue" as far as I can tell)
Brown
Blonde
Teal
Strawberry Blonde
Platinum Blonde
Ice Blue

were added. (Also I'm looking for a teal, and any other new colors mentioned!) Thanks!

Comments

• this is what all I got, minus the red dressed doll that is to see the colour difference between the new red hair and the old red hair, the new is right by the old. I know there is a new teal coloured doll, second from left in top row. first doll i got this year

Screenshot (17)
    VFK sig
  • Thanks @PhantomsAngelOfMusic ! Post Updated!
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

this is what all I got, minus the red dressed doll that is to see the colour difference between the new red hair and the old red hair, the new is right by the old. I know there is a new teal coloured doll, second from left in top row. first doll i got this year

Screenshot (17)
    Very helpful reference! Thank you!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

this is what all I got, minus the red dressed doll that is to see the colour difference between the new red hair and the old red hair, the new is right by the old. I know there is a new teal coloured doll, second from left in top row. first doll i got this year

Screenshot (17)
    Very helpful reference! Thank you!

i am missing the regular blonde and brown in this picture, from what we know the new colours are
    VFK sig
  • Here is a picture of the dolls over the years excluding 2 I am missing, brown and blond.
    [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2e3aipu.jpg[/IMG]

• @Guest517242 You're also missing something else, there are 17 hairs I've counted so far.
  • edited December 2018
    From what I can tell there are 7 new doll hair colors + the 13 colors we had last year.
    Blonde, Strawberry Blonde, Platinum Blonde, Ice Blue, Teal, Brown and Dark Blue (not pictured).

2018-12-28
  • @DayDreamer

Any chance that you can give us a list of the new dolls? Even if just hair color and not full title, i'd really appreciate it! 
  • edited December 2018
    Blonde, Strawberry Blonde, Platinum Blonde, Ice Blue,Teal, Brown and Dark Blue (not pictured).
  • edited December 2018
    From my own collecting I have 7 new colors, and it appears that Dark Blue is actually the old blue from the previous years, it seems the names match in my closet.

DollHair
    Blonde
    Blue - New Color
    Brown
    Ice Blue
    Platinum Blonde
    Strawberry Blonde
    Teal

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Thanks, I didn't notice that doll.

• weird.. i had a clone with dark blue hair on and she opened the new blue colour of doll
  • Here it is @Zaphire!!!!! Let me know if you see this!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Red
    Strawberry Blonde
    Dark Blonde
    Blonde
    Platinum Blonde
    Light Blonde
    Medium Blonde
    Green
    Teal
    Ice Blue
    Blue
    Dark Blue
    Purple
    Pink
    White
    Light Brown
    Medium Brown
    Brown
    Dark Brown
    Black

Here's a list of all the colors from 2018. Sorry this is so late lol
  • OH? There is a teal doll? Was it just last year??
  • @Fonna Yes it looks like the only Teal haired doll is from the 2018 year so far
  • So there are 20 hair colors total? Thanks