New doll colors?

edited December 2018 in General
Ok someone help me out here. This year we got some new doll hair colors and I need to know which new ones were added. So far I know:

Blue (The old blue is now called "Dark Blue" as far as I can tell)
Brown
Blonde
Teal
Strawberry Blonde
Platinum Blonde
Ice Blue

were added. (Also I'm looking for a teal, and any other new colors mentioned!) Thanks!

2018-09-13

Comments

• this is what all I got, minus the red dressed doll that is to see the colour difference between the new red hair and the old red hair, the new is right by the old. I know there is a new teal coloured doll, second from left in top row. first doll i got this year

Screenshot (17)
  • PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

this is what all I got, minus the red dressed doll that is to see the colour difference between the new red hair and the old red hair, the new is right by the old. I know there is a new teal coloured doll, second from left in top row. first doll i got this year

Screenshot (17)
    Very helpful reference! Thank you!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

Benelock Cumberholmes 

• GiftPrincess said:

PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

this is what all I got, minus the red dressed doll that is to see the colour difference between the new red hair and the old red hair, the new is right by the old. I know there is a new teal coloured doll, second from left in top row. first doll i got this year

Screenshot (17)
    Very helpful reference! Thank you!

i am missing the regular blonde and brown in this picture, from what we know the new colours are
  • Here is a picture of the dolls over the years excluding 2 I am missing, brown and blond.
    [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2e3aipu.jpg[/IMG]

• @Guest517242 You're also missing something else, there are 17 hairs I've counted so far.

2018-09-13

• edited December 2018
    From what I can tell there are 7 new doll hair colors + the 13 colors we had last year.
    Blonde, Strawberry Blonde, Platinum Blonde, Ice Blue, Teal, Brown and Dark Blue (not pictured).

2018-12-28
  • @DayDreamer

Any chance that you can give us a list of the new dolls? Even if just hair color and not full title, i'd really appreciate it! 
  • edited December 2018
    Blonde, Strawberry Blonde, Platinum Blonde, Ice Blue,Teal, Brown and Dark Blue (not pictured).
  • edited December 2018
    From my own collecting I have 7 new colors, and it appears that Dark Blue is actually the old blue from the previous years, it seems the names match in my closet.

DollHair
    Blonde
    Blue - New Color
    Brown
    Ice Blue
    Platinum Blonde
    Strawberry Blonde
    Teal

Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Thanks, I didn't notice that doll.

• weird.. i had a clone with dark blue hair on and she opened the new blue colour of doll