Screenshot_26
IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art

Comments

• Bump! Offer has changed!
  • I have peacock. What is petunia?
    cutelina
  • I have Shadow Imp for you.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • cute_lina said:

I have peacock. What is petunia?

@cute_lina it's the Palutina costume from Kid Icarus :) 

GIFT said:

I have Shadow Imp for you.

GIFT said:

@GIFT awesome! Let me know when you want to meet :)

• Raven_Of_Asgard said:

cute_lina said:

I have peacock. What is petunia?

@cute_lina it's the Palutina costume from Kid Icarus :) 

GIFT said:

I have Shadow Imp for you.

GIFT said:

@GIFT awesome! Let me know when you want to meet :)

okay 
    cutelina
  • @cute_lina just let me know when you want to meet up for the peacock :)
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@cute_lina just let me know when you want to meet up for the peacock :)

I will
    cutelina
  • I have shadow imp, petunia, and I also have zombie but because I only have one extra of zombie - I think I’d like 50k for that one. Otherwise, I can do 80k for Imp and Petunia If you don’t want to pay more for zombie.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have shadow imp, petunia, and I also have zombie but because I only have one extra of zombie - I think I’d like 50k for that one. Otherwise, I can do 80k for Imp and Petunia If you don’t want to pay more for zombie.

@Perpetual_Fighter, I think Gift already has me covered for the shadow imp, but I can do Petunia and the 50k for zombie as well. Let me know when you want to meet up :)
  • edited November 2019
    Raven_Of_Asgard said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have shadow imp, petunia, and I also have zombie but because I only have one extra of zombie - I think I’d like 50k for that one. Otherwise, I can do 80k for Imp and Petunia If you don’t want to pay more for zombie.

@Perpetual_Fighter, I think Gift already has me covered for the shadow imp, but I can do Petunia and the 50k for zombie as well. Let me know when you want to meet up :)
    Gotcha, I can meet anytime today, I’m in the central time zone. How does 3pm tomorrow sound? At castle gate
  • what do you still need? I have all except undead bride

• edited November 2019
    @Perpetual_Fighter so sorry, I wasn't on all day yesterday or today but will be on tonight, probably in the garden at closing, maybe we can do the trade after closing?

@I.am.chalk I updated my original post; I still need bride of frankenstein, ancient egyptian, and harlequin.
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@Perpetual_Fighter so sorry, I wasn't on all day yesterday or today but will be on tonight, probably in the garden at closing, maybe we can do the trade after closing?

@I.Am.Chalk I updated my original post; I still need bride of frankenstein, ancient egyptian, and harlequin.
    I don’t think I’ll be on tonight, do you have another day you’ll be on earlier throughout the day? Closing is usually very late for me

• @Perpetual_Fighter I can do tomorrow around 6 pm (eastern standard time; i think that'd be 5 for you?) 
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@Perpetual_Fighter I can do tomorrow around 6 pm (eastern standard time; i think that'd be 5 for you?) 

That might work for me but I know a friend wanted to hang out tomorrow so I will check with her what time she wanted to hang out to confirm. Otherwise, I should be able to meet you at castle gate at 5pm my time (yes you are an hour ahead so that would be correct.)
  • I’m on right now
  • Bumpity bump, still looking for these
  • Bump, original list updated :)
  • I have Cherry Blossom Ninja!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

I have Cherry Blossom Ninja!

Awesome! Let me know when/where you wanna meet up :)
  • edited April 2020
    Bump lol, @GIFT do you still want to do the Cherry blossom costume? 
  • Hi Raven! I have almost everything you need:

Full Water Sprite Costume
    Full Cherry Blossom Ninja Costume
    Full Team Rocket Costume
    Full Spooky Doll Costume (NBC Sally)
    Full Terran Costume (first picture costume)
    Full Shadow Bird Costume (second picture, purple costume)
    Full Light Bird Costume (second picture, white costume)

My wants can be found on this thread, I am also looking for antiques :)

• @I.Am.Chalk I'm only trading 50k credits per costume, as mentioned in my original post :) I've already taken a look at your thread and I don't have any of the things you're looking for.
  • Oh sorry I missed that part, in that case I can trade you these sets for 50k each:

Full Water Sprite Costume
    Full Cherry Blossom Ninja Costume
    Full Team Rocket Costume
    Full Terran Costume (first picture costume)

• @I.Am.Chalk awesome!! Gift has already traded me the Cherry blossom Ninja, but i still need the others :) let me know when/where you wanna meet up xD
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@I.Am.Chalk awesome!! Gift has already traded me the Cherry blossom Ninja, but i still need the others :) let me know when/where you wanna meet up xD

Hey I can be on any time today, I'll mostly be in the top trade room. LMK when you can meet :)

• @I.Am.Chalk omg sorry I wasn't on at all today, but I'm on now and will try to be on tomorrow
  • Bump, still looking for some of these :)