-Harlequin

KH_Art (edit)

Comments

• Bump! Offer has changed!

KH_Art (edit)
  • I have peacock. What is petunia?
    cutelina
  • I have Shadow Imp for you.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• cute_lina said:

I have peacock. What is petunia?

@cute_lina it's the Palutina costume from Kid Icarus :) 

GIFT said:

I have Shadow Imp for you.

GIFT said:

@GIFT awesome! Let me know when you want to meet :)

KH_Art (edit)
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

cute_lina said:

I have peacock. What is petunia?

@cute_lina it's the Palutina costume from Kid Icarus :) 

GIFT said:

I have Shadow Imp for you.

GIFT said:

@GIFT awesome! Let me know when you want to meet :)

okay 
    cutelina
  • @cute_lina just let me know when you want to meet up for the peacock :)

KH_Art (edit)
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@cute_lina just let me know when you want to meet up for the peacock :)

I will
    cutelina
  • I have shadow imp, petunia, and I also have zombie but because I only have one extra of zombie - I think I’d like 50k for that one. Otherwise, I can do 80k for Imp and Petunia If you don’t want to pay more for zombie.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have shadow imp, petunia, and I also have zombie but because I only have one extra of zombie - I think I’d like 50k for that one. Otherwise, I can do 80k for Imp and Petunia If you don’t want to pay more for zombie.

@Perpetual_Fighter, I think Gift already has me covered for the shadow imp, but I can do Petunia and the 50k for zombie as well. Let me know when you want to meet up :)

KH_Art (edit)
  • edited November 17
    Raven_Of_Asgard said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have shadow imp, petunia, and I also have zombie but because I only have one extra of zombie - I think I’d like 50k for that one. Otherwise, I can do 80k for Imp and Petunia If you don’t want to pay more for zombie.

@Perpetual_Fighter, I think Gift already has me covered for the shadow imp, but I can do Petunia and the 50k for zombie as well. Let me know when you want to meet up :)
    Gotcha, I can meet anytime today, I’m in the central time zone. How does 3pm tomorrow sound? At castle gate
  • what do you still need? I have all except undead bride

• @Perpetual_Fighter so sorry, I wasn't on all day yesterday or today but will be on tonight, probably in the garden at closing, maybe we can do the trade after closing?

@I.Am.Chalk I updated my original post; I still need bride of frankenstein, ancient egyptian, and harlequin.

KH_Art (edit)
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@Perpetual_Fighter so sorry, I wasn't on all day yesterday or today but will be on tonight, probably in the garden at closing, maybe we can do the trade after closing?

@I.Am.Chalk I updated my original post; I still need bride of frankenstein, ancient egyptian, and harlequin.
    I don’t think I’ll be on tonight, do you have another day you’ll be on earlier throughout the day? Closing is usually very late for me

• @Perpetual_Fighter I can do tomorrow around 6 pm (eastern standard time; i think that'd be 5 for you?) 

KH_Art (edit)
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@Perpetual_Fighter I can do tomorrow around 6 pm (eastern standard time; i think that'd be 5 for you?) 

That might work for me but I know a friend wanted to hang out tomorrow so I will check with her what time she wanted to hang out to confirm. Otherwise, I should be able to meet you at castle gate at 5pm my time (yes you are an hour ahead so that would be correct.)
  • I’m on right now