FURNITURE ENTRY POINT

edited November 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!

I read on the devblog under Halloween ideas where somebody, I think it was osmello, asked if we could get an entry point for furniture placement in rooms. 

vfk … this would be brilliant!  it is so difficult to create rooms when the furniture from your inventory is all placed under, behind, below already placed items, forcing us to move them from the spot one by one as we place them.  this also totally negates the ability to place multiple items at once!

and of course, not to mention how it would change the course of room competition building!

you've been great taking our suggestions under serious consideration and I hope you think this is won long overdue suggestion as well.  it could be gold stamp item but tradable.  would be great to have now! lol but if that's impossible, then it would be great to have before gingerbread competition starts.

so PLEASE VFK!!! (not shouting - yelling for attention! lol) PLEASE find a way to give us some kind of Furni Entry Point we can place and move around rooms.  it doesn't even have to become invisible bc it is something to be stored anyway once the room is done.

mega hugs - hope you have a Spookytasttic Halloween! 

Furniture Entry Point
  1. If VFK creates a Furniture Entry Point, would you use it?
    1. Yes, most definitely! It would be a God-send!
      86.96%
    2. No, I never build anything ever so i don't care!
      13.04%

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Comments

• This would be good but I found that zooming in 125% and 150% allows me different places to put my stuff when I place them. This is because I'm mostly a browser player and I don't use EA. Also why I prefer browser over client anytime during building. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

This would be good but I found that zooming in 125% and 150% allows me different places to put my stuff when I place them. This is because I'm mostly a browser player and I don't use EA. Also why I prefer browser over client anytime during building. :)

that's a really good tip gift!  but I would still prefer to "pick the spot"!   :)

frozen

• BUMP this thread bc I would love to have this next week!!! please answer poll if you agree!

frozen

• yes PLEASE this would literally make life so much easier when it comes to building 
  • Yeah I'd like this so I can build over the normal spot where everything appears lol and be able to move the "spawn point" all over the room
  • I would love to see this. It would make building for competitions a lot easier.

• YES!!!! We so need this!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited November 2019

@VFK_Mintie 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FURNITURE ENTRY POINT IN THE CREEPY CARNIVAL PACKAGE!!  WOOT!!!

MEGA HUGS YOU GUYS!!

frozen

• Gonna be super useful!
  • lets bring this back as an active topic. this is a must please vfk, listen.
    sig
  • if you got the creepy carnival membership, there is a flag that is an item drop point! so cool!! but we should have won for everybody like the avatar entry point in gold stamp - member gift.

frozen

• mamasama said:

if you got the creepy carnival membership, there is a flag that is an item drop point! so cool!! but we should have won for everybody like the avatar entry point in gold stamp - member gift.

i was thinking the same thing! but seeing these new item innovations in the carnival membership is great because at least we know its possible and happening in game and I can see reskinned versions being in future memberships! (both the entry point and the pin board)
  • omg yes I hope that the entry point is included in all memberships from here on out lol. Such a great thing!!!!! THANK YOU STAFF
  • Best ever! Next building will be a breeeeeeeeezzeeeeeeeee!!!!! THANK YOU MOST KINDLY VFK STAFF!

@VFK_Enigma

@VFK_Mintie

@VFK_Brizzie

@VFK_Nitro

@VFK_Bondi

@VFK_Sky

@VFK_Vintage

@VFK_Tazz

@vfk

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • While I’m happy it was made, very disappointed that you have to basically pay to own one. And because it’s a new and cool concept, probably hard to trade for. :/