GIFT's Unconventional 30 Day Costume Countdown

The count down to Halloween is on! To celebrate, I'll be wearing unconventional costumes that will make you think, "What on earth is she wearing and conveying?". :D Try to guess what my costume is if you want! I'll be answering the next day anyway on my next post and next costume. :)

I might be slow on some days because I will have to think up of costumes.

Yes, I didn't prepare for this, it's just spontaneous lol!

Warning: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY! IF YOU TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY, EVERY TEDIOUS LITTLE DETAIL WILL TRIGGER YOU INTO A MINI HEART ATTACK (Just to put it mildly and exaggeratedly).

Let's liven up this forum!

Ready!

Set!

Day 1 costume:

Unconventional Day 1 Costume
Unconventional Day 1 Costume1
Unconventional Day 1 Costume2
Unconventional Day 1 Costume3
Unconventional Day 1 Costume4
Unconventional Day 1 Costume5
Unconventional Day 1 Costume6

Guess!

See ya on the next costume posting!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Quite obviously here you are a farm girl who knows that the Turkeys live in the Straw and must flush them out with a Sharp Stick. However, please be aware that if you are in Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, or South Carolina this is illegal as there is no Fall Wild Turkey Season, and in some states this hasn't started yet. But if these are Private Domesticated Fowl then you may Proceed.
  • HoneyBee said:

Quite obviously here you are a farm girl who knows that the Turkeys live in the Straw and must flush them out with a Sharp Stick. However, please be aware that if you are in Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, or South Carolina this is illegal as there is no Fall Wild Turkey Season, and in some states this hasn't started yet. But if these are Private Domesticated Fowl then you may Proceed.

HoneyBee said:

Quite obviously here you are a farm girl who knows that the Turkeys live in the Straw and must flush them out with a Sharp Stick. However, please be aware that if you are in Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, or South Carolina this is illegal as there is no Fall Wild Turkey Season, and in some states this hasn't started yet. But if these are Private Domesticated Fowl then you may Proceed.

I'm cackling!!! So funny. :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • HoneyBee said:

I second this disclaimer! LOL ;)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

HoneyBee said:

I second this disclaimer! LOL ;)

Oh my goodness you 2! Wait till you hear the real answer. Wink wink! ;)

Hint: One of the word has the scientific name Oryza sativa. :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • you look like farmer jasmine 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

you look like farmer jasmine 

Getting close!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • The answer is: JASMINE RICE FARMER

A play with words using VFK visuals.

Did you know? Jasmine rice got its name from the flower jasmine for when you cook it, it gives a distinctive perfume likened to a flower. 

Day 2 costume:

Something easy peasy! :D

Unconventional Day 2 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 2 Costume5
    Unconventional Day 2 Costume6

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • hmm.. angel fish?
  • First of all, how did you escape the tube????!!!!!!! Second, you are clearly a submersible device that is sent into the deep to take pictures of all the giant squid and mermaids that are down there that we have no photographic proof of yet. The light around you is to attract such creatures, like a lantern fish. I must caution you that mermaids probably like to eat such lights so there is a fair chance you will be consumed shortly. I assume this is why we have yet to capture their image. Mermaids, please stop eating our cameras. Just break them.
  • There is a glitch that can bring you outside of the tube. (:
  • @Strawberryicecream well that is just Unsafe and Dangerous  :D
  • bluewiz said:

hmm.. angel fish?

Oooo… Another close one! @bluewiz

It was in fact...

GOLD FISH! 

Good guesses everyone!
    Almost forgot to post the 3rd costume because I got busy:Top 10 crossovers A crossover!!!

Unconventional Day 3 Costume
    Unconventional Day 3 Costume1Unconventional Day 3 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 3 Costume3

BONUS:

Unconventional Day 3 Costume4

(If you get this scene, I will bow to you!) ^:)^

Another bonus from 2nd day costume (LOL):

Unconventional Day 2 Costume3

LOOK AT THAT CHONKYYYY ORCA!!!

\:D/

HoneyBee said:

First of all, how did you escape the tube????!!!!!!! Second, you are clearly a submersible device that is sent into the deep to take pictures of all the giant squid and mermaids that are down there that we have no photographic proof of yet. The light around you is to attract such creatures, like a lantern fish. I must caution you that mermaids probably like to eat such lights so there is a fair chance you will be consumed shortly. I assume this is why we have yet to capture their image. Mermaids, please stop eating our cameras. Just break them.

I used the map button glitch when loading a room! @honeybee

Wait mermaids break cameras?!?! I'm clearly living under a rock.
    #:-S

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Are you Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's Quake's? (I'm loving this thread - you are so creative)
  • @GIFT day 3 costume... i'm guessing something to do with Quakers? Hepburn township, settled by the Quakers? dressed like Audrey Hepburn? LOL i'm reaching here... my first guess was Breakfast at Tiffany's though :P
    IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art
  • breakfast at quake...sunburn...glow stick...hepburn at space station, upper level.  piece of cake!  LOL

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

breakfast at quake...sunburn...glow stick...hepburn at space station, upper level.  piece of cake!  LOL

sunday_monkey said:

Are you Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's Quake's? (I'm loving this thread - you are so creative)

DING

DING

DING
    !!!

@sunday_monkey and @Flamanar got the crossover right :)) (LOL FLAME AT YOUR GUESSES) (TY SUNDAY MONKEY FOR THE <3)! @Raven_Of_Asgard got the character right! Great reaching skills!

It is indeed BREAKFAST AT QUAKE'S! :D

"Quake has it all - from high protein to low fat dishes. Come and enjoy your jungle atmosphere while you wolf down our exclusive dishes carefully crafted by only the best of the best execute chefs!"

BFAST AT TF

Window scene where Holly Golightly eats her breakfast while looking at Tiffany's jewelry display where she finds her inner joy.

Unconventional Day 3 Costume4

(There's no jewelry store in VFK and this window is awesome so I used it! Plus the surroundings look like a city.)

:)

Alright, I'm late again but for 4th day, it's just something easy:

A QUIRKY IDIOM!!!!

:@)

Unconventional Day 4 Costume
    Unconventional Day 4 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 4 Costume2

Unconventional Day 4 Costume4

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2019
    @GIFT, hmm, I think you're dressed up as a pig who got butchered for bacon on Christmas day, so they wear that snowflake sweater in vengeance and fly around protesting against animal cruelty? :0
  • Obviously on day 3 you were a Bad Octopus sneaking into Quake for some Snacks. Octopus, I must tell you, you do need to be in the water to Sustain your Life. Please go back.

On day 4 you are still a Bad Octopus but now you are disguising yourself as a pig in order to Sneak some Christmas Dinner. Dear Octopus, please know that the Pig often Is the Christmas Dinner and you are Still In Danger. Try a Human next time, or even a Cute Doggo, which often receives part of the Christmas Dinner under the table from the Small Humans.
  • Strawberryicecream said:

@GIFT, hmm, I think you're dressed up as a pig who got butchered for bacon on Christmas day, so they wear that snowflake sweater in vengeance and fly around protesting against animal cruelty? :0

DID YOU JUST SAID FLY! Ooo close! @Strawberryicecream
    Strawberryicecream said:

HoneyBee said:

Obviously on day 3 you were a Bad Octopus sneaking into Quake for some Snacks. Octopus, I must tell you, you do need to be in the water to Sustain your Life. Please go back.

On day 4 you are still a Bad Octopus but now you are disguising yourself as a pig in order to Sneak some Christmas Dinner. Dear Octopus, please know that the Pig often Is the Christmas Dinner and you are Still In Danger. Try a Human next time, or even a Cute Doggo, which often receives part of the Christmas Dinner under the table from the Small Humans.

Negative. The cute doggo ran to the nearest court and I had to attend the trial and now I have to pay doggo support. @_@

THE ANSWER ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

"WHEN PIGS FLY"

When Pigs Fly

SMH - Alright, I got busy this weekend, sooooo…. I'll post 3 costumes all at once! <:-P Have fun guessing.

:-?

Day 5: I dressed up as a food! You might have toddler pictures of you eating this messy dish! Because I know I do.

@-)

Unconventional Day 5 Costume
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume5

Day 6: It's a pun! I left a hint that I'm dressed up as a jester but the answer lies in the action and the costume to form the title. :D

Unconventional Day 6 Costume
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume4

(Also, I want to know if the jester hats and shirts retired because I don't see them in the gold stamps! :O)

Day 7: My costume is a crossover with a famous pop song! Look closely....

:x

Unconventional Day 7 Costume
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume4

ALL OF THESE WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Day 5: Tricky Octopus. You are not Food. Good try though.
    Day 6: Sleepy Clown, take a Nap clowns are Bad.
    Day 7: Oh I know this song!

I'm a Queen who wears Red
    and I'm floating on the Sun
    And Sometimes
    When I'm feeling Fun
    I Levitate a Ball on my Noggin!!!!
    (Song by HoneyBee)
  • Day 5 I wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…. A....

SPILLED SPAGHETTI

(rummages and find toddler pic eating a mess of spaghetti lol)

stock-photo-large-pot-of-spaghetti-noodles-with-meatballs-and-sauce-spilled-out-on-white-background-67763203

Day 6 costume is a pun like promised! The costume is saying....

JEST RELAX! JEST CHILL! JEST BREATHE!

=))

:O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O)

Fun fact: The breathing rate is fastest in women and children. :O

entertainment-jester-execution-executing-death_sentences-royals-bwhn673_low

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • HoneyBee said:

Day 5: Tricky Octopus. You are not Food. Good try though.

Day 6: Sleepy Clown, take a Nap clowns are Bad.
    Day 7: Oh I know this song!

I'm a Queen who wears Red
    and I'm floating on the Sun
    And Sometimes
    When I'm feeling Fun
    I Levitate a Ball on my Noggin!!!!
    (Song by HoneyBee)

LOL!!!! NICE SONG, when you said, "I Levitate a Ball on my Noggin!!!!!", I really felt that!

=))

Day 7 is for song/music lovers! It is indeed a crossover with a famous 80's song. I also use this joke during a special event in game....

<:-P

Costume isisisisisisisisisisisisisisis………

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE OF THE HEART QUEEN OF HEARTS

(maybe she's changing for the better rofl)

giphy

Bonnie Tyler approves... XD

4ea51d4c

Alright, I'll be posting some costumes sometime today or tomorrow! #backedUP #LOL

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @Gift no more costumes?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• what happened to the costumes??? :O
  • waterfallglow said:

@Gift no more costumes?

I can't just give up on this thread. :P

Wonder you did what happened to this thread,

Get ready as more costumes are coming!

I'll post the shots then click spoiler for the answers,

Make sure you don your thinking cap on before you start clicking!

Day 8

This has everything to do with the olden days of VFK! I'm pretty sure the old players can guess this. It has a twist though but kudos if you get the gist of it.

Unconventional Day 8 Costume
    Unconventional Day 8 Costume1

Day 8 answer:

Spoiler:

It issssssssssssssssssssssssssss…….

Zombie Alpha Girl!

http://vfkinsider.com/wiki/index.php?title=File:VFK_Alpha_Girl_with_Golden_Spinning_Wheel.png - REFERENCE PICTURE

Alpha Testing Room
    Alpha Testing Room1

:) woo

Day 9

WELL...

This is a fun literal take on two words, first of which is a compound word! Just look at it literally and you will guess it.

ANSWER BELOW! :D

(This blanket head cover works so well lol)

Unconventional Day 9 Costume
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume3

This is what it is:

Spoiler:

UNDERCOVER AGENT!

Oh I know its cheesy... :)

But the gun and the headset both can refer to agents! :)

And you know the literal undercover applies muahahaaha….

:D

the-greatest-secret-agent-78065

Get ready for the next ones!

Day 10

This one is so easy I don't even need to lfnsdldfnldnkjsdnkcjncsd

But try to guess!

'Tis the season for this phrase (ROFL)!

Unconventional Day 9 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume5
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume6
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume7
    Unconventional Day 10 Costume

Spoiler:

If you're thinking football season. Yes!

HAIL MARY/HAIL MARY PASS

Literal Mary with hail raining down on her! :D

Good job guessing!

Also be safe if you're in one!

Day 11

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here together... Wait.. Wha… What is happening?!?!

You don't ever wanna cross with this kind of bride! XD

@HoneyBee I know can relate! 

Look closely and guess! Rawr!

Unconventional Day 11 Costume
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume5

Dare to answer:

Spoiler:

BRIDEZILLA

They bite and they also bite again!

Best way is to just do what they want you to do, lololol.

Bridezilla

uwu

Day 12

One of the most beloved characters in VFK right now!

Also this one is special because with the recent releases, I was able to modify the costume!

Now you can picture it more and guess correctly! :D

1st version:

Unconventional Day 12 Costume
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume3

2nd version:

Unconventional Day 12 Costume Modified
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume Modified1
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume Modified2

The one and only...

Spoiler:

MALEVA

Magnificent

Marvelous

Mesmerizing

Maleva is the answer

@bluewiz Did I get the outfit right?

Day 13

I'm a...

Something...

Several answers and this outfit is so bright, brighter than my eyesight.

Unconventional Day 13 Costume
    Unconventional Day 13 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 13 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 13 Costume3

The illuminating answer:

Spoiler:

GOLDEN CANDELABRA/CANDLESTICK/LUMIERE/LUMIERESS

CANDLE YESSS

(smells the candle hmmm)

Day 14

I can play this sport and I can also fly... :D

LITERALLY SPEAKING I'M A...…………….

Unconventional Day 14 Costume
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume4

Spoiler:

BASEBALL BAT

Did you know? Echolocation is best known in bats and dolphins and even some special blind people (humans) can use this ability to tell them if there are obstacles in front of them. They click their tongues in order to find out.

Day 15

I'm a "situational" costume...

So I used FX, lol! Have fun guessing this one. Sky's the limit!

(UWU)

Unconventional Day 15 Costume
    Unconventional Day 15 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 15 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 15 Costume3

THE ANSWER ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler:

What you see when you forget your reading glasses!

So...

Hmmmm… Shorter titles would be...

LOST READING GLASSES

GLASSLESS NEWSPAPER READING

WHERE ARE MY GLASSES? ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD. LOL!

cat glasses

Meow!

@VFK_Mintie

Day 16

Hints:

A medical examination! LOLOLOL!

Doesn't get easier than this!

Unconventional Day 16 Costume
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume4

You probably answered:

Spoiler:

XRAY SCREEN!

WALKING XRAY FILM!

XRAY RESULTS!

xray

Day 17

Well, this one is a girl version of an anime character!

Hint: One VFK player is obsessed with this anime, lol!

Unconventional Day 17 Costume
    Unconventional Day 17 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 17 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 17 Costume3

You're probably right because the answer is:

Spoiler:

NARUTO (GIRL VERSION)

:))

Of course!

Here are reference pictures that I copied!

maxresdefault
    naruto_and_sasuke_full_power_by_melonciutus-d6hwpq3

How did I do?

@millsfan

Day 18

If you're a movie buff then you should know this!

OMG!

A classic! :))

So many funny quotable lines from this movie! :))

Unconventional Day 18 Costume
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume5

LET ME SHOW YOU...

Spoiler:

MISS CONGENIALITY

LOLOLOLOL

Here are some of my favorite scenes/lines:

1miss congeniality aloha
    miss congeniality aloha

302-Miss-Congeniality-quotes
    302-Miss-Congeniality-quotes1
    April 25th
    miss congeniality reception
    tumblr_m0u9jp4ErI1r5wetqo3_400

WORLD PEACE!!!

Now I'm a bit caught up!

I'll see you in the next wave of more unconventional costumes!

Have fun reading this big post! :O

(You can't imagine how many times I hit save draft so I don't lose all these lololololololol)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Ok guesses without looking at spoilers:
    8: You are the seaweed that Rumplestiltskin is going to spin into silver? I mean if he can spin hay to gold then he could probably do other plants into other forms of precious metals.

9: You're obviously Elsa dressed up for Halloween as a Vengeful Ghost. Good job, Elsa.

10: Aww, Grumpy Mary. Don't worry, Baby Jesus will be born soon and you can stop worrying and riding your poor Donkey to Death.

11: MY SISTER IN LAW ON HER WEDDING DAY. The face looks EXACTLY like hers.

12: GREAT Halloween costume, Zeb.

13: ...little teapot, short and stout. Here is my candle and here is my fire. When I get all steamed up, I'm so bright. Full of fire, please spit me out.

14: Good try, Silly Octopus. You can't play baseball with that many arms though. It's a very unfair advantage.

15: THE GHOST OF ALL THE CROSSWORD PUZZLES I NEVER FINISHED

16: Ooooooooooo ghost rider. FLAME ON! (edit: wait that's the wrong hero but whatever)

17: CHARIZARD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

18: OMG OCTOPUS. If you do NOT stop pretending to the the STATUE OF LIBERTY, that SECRET SERVICE AGENT is going to SHOOT YOU. Goodness Octopus you need to stop these antics. They are Dangerous.
  • @Gift
    Great new costumes!! Only ones I was able to guess correctly before peaking at the answers were... Undercover, X-ray and Miss Congeniality. Once I figured out the undercover one I started smiling really big. Was quite tickled at it. Also, I thought the lost glasses one was when you are "speechless" in a situation (if that makes sense). The candle one, I thought you were the sun perhaps since you can't look at the sun for very long (aka... "brighter than eye site"). Lastly, the Bridezilla one I feel like I should of guessed. Once I saw the answer.. I was like, "OH I should of known that!".

waterfallglow signature

• GIFT said:

waterfallglow said:

@Gift no more costumes?

I can't just give up on this thread. :P

Wonder you did what happened to this thread,

Get ready as more costumes are coming!

I'll post the shots then click spoiler for the answers,

Make sure you don your thinking cap on before you start clicking!

Day 8

This has everything to do with the olden days of VFK! I'm pretty sure the old players can guess this. It has a twist though but kudos if you get the gist of it.

Unconventional Day 8 Costume
    Unconventional Day 8 Costume1

Day 8 answer:

Spoiler:

It issssssssssssssssssssssssssss…….

Zombie Alpha Girl!

http://vfkinsider.com/wiki/index.php?title=File:VFK_Alpha_Girl_with_Golden_Spinning_Wheel.png - REFERENCE PICTURE

Alpha Testing Room
    Alpha Testing Room1

:) woo

Day 9

WELL...

This is a fun literal take on two words, first of which is a compound word! Just look at it literally and you will guess it.

ANSWER BELOW! :D

(This blanket head cover works so well lol)

Unconventional Day 9 Costume
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume3

This is what it is:

Spoiler:

UNDERCOVER AGENT!

Oh I know its cheesy... :)

But the gun and the headset both can refer to agents! :)

And you know the literal undercover applies muahahaaha….

the-greatest-secret-agent-78065

Get ready for the next ones!

Day 10

This one is so easy I don't even need to lfnsdldfnldnkjsdnkcjncsd

But try to guess!

'Tis the season for this phrase (ROFL)!

Unconventional Day 9 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume5
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume6
    Unconventional Day 9 Costume7
    Unconventional Day 10 Costume

Spoiler:

If you're thinking football season. Yes!

HAIL MARY/HAIL MARY PASS

Literal Mary with hail raining down on her! :D

Good job guessing!

Also be safe if you're in one!

Day 11

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here together... Wait.. Wha… What is happening?!?!

You don't ever wanna cross with this kind of bride! XD

@HoneyBee I know can relate! 

Look closely and guess! Rawr!

Unconventional Day 11 Costume
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 11 Costume5

Dare to answer:

Spoiler:

BRIDEZILLA

They bite and they also bite again!

Best way is to just do what they want you to do, lololol.

Bridezilla

uwu

Day 12

One of the most beloved characters in VFK right now!

Also this one is special because with the recent releases, I was able to modify the costume!

Now you can picture it more and guess correctly! :D

1st version:

Unconventional Day 12 Costume
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume3

2nd version:

Unconventional Day 12 Costume Modified
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume Modified1
    Unconventional Day 12 Costume Modified2

The one and only...

Spoiler:

MALEVA

Magnificent

Marvelous

Mesmerizing

Maleva is the answer

@bluewiz Did I get the outfit right?

Day 13

I'm a...

Something...

Several answers and this outfit is so bright, brighter than my eyesight.

Unconventional Day 13 Costume
    Unconventional Day 13 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 13 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 13 Costume3

The illuminating answer:

Spoiler:

GOLDEN CANDELABRA/CANDLESTICK/LUMIERE/LUMIERESS

CANDLE YESSS

(smells the candle hmmm)

Day 14

I can play this sport and I can also fly... :D

LITERALLY SPEAKING I'M A...…………….

Unconventional Day 14 Costume
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 14 Costume4

Spoiler:

BASEBALL BAT

Did you know? Echolocation is best known in bats and dolphins and even some special blind people (humans) can use this ability to tell them if there are obstacles in front of them. They click their tongues in order to find out.

Day 15

I'm a "situational" costume...

So I used FX, lol! Have fun guessing this one. Sky's the limit!

(UWU)

Unconventional Day 15 Costume
    Unconventional Day 15 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 15 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 15 Costume3

THE ANSWER ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler:

What you see when you forget your reading glasses!

So...

Hmmmm… Shorter titles would be...

LOST READING GLASSES

GLASSLESS NEWSPAPER READING

WHERE ARE MY GLASSES? ON THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD. LOL!

cat glasses

Meow!

@VFK_Mintie

Day 16

Hints:

A medical examination! LOLOLOL!

Doesn't get easier than this!

Unconventional Day 16 Costume
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 16 Costume4

You probably answered:

Spoiler:

XRAY SCREEN!

WALKING XRAY FILM!

XRAY RESULTS!

xray

Day 17

Well, this one is a girl version of an anime character!

Hint: One VFK player is obsessed with this anime, lol!

Unconventional Day 17 Costume
    Unconventional Day 17 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 17 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 17 Costume3

You're probably right because the answer is:

Spoiler:

NARUTO (GIRL VERSION)

Of course!

Here are reference pictures that I copied!

maxresdefault
    naruto_and_sasuke_full_power_by_melonciutus-d6hwpq3

How did I do?

@millsfan

Day 18

If you're a movie buff then you should know this!

OMG!

A classic! :))

So many funny quotable lines from this movie! :))

Unconventional Day 18 Costume
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 18 Costume5

LET ME SHOW YOU...

Spoiler:

MISS CONGENIALITY

LOLOLOLOL

Here are some of my favorite scenes/lines:

1miss congeniality aloha
    miss congeniality aloha

302-Miss-Congeniality-quotes
    302-Miss-Congeniality-quotes1
    April 25th
    miss congeniality reception
    tumblr_m0u9jp4ErI1r5wetqo3_400

WORLD PEACE!!!

Now I'm a bit caught up!

I'll see you in the next wave of more unconventional costumes!

Have fun reading this big post! :O

(You can't imagine how many times I hit save draft so I don't lose all these lololololololol)

I love your idea to use the blue flames NARUTOS rasengan!!!
    Creative. I wish we had NARUTOS kurama mode as a costume In vfk. Oh and sasuke :)
  • Now I can breathe again and finish this post! Hope you all had a good season. Here's the rest of the unconventional costumes you didn't ask for...

LOLOLOLOL :))

Day 19

A cute story we all know!!!

Unconventional Day 19 Costume
    Unconventional Day 19 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 19 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 19 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 19 Costume4

Have a trip on memory lane on me:

Spoiler:

GOLDILOCKS AND THE THREE CARE BEARS!

Goldilocks and the three bears
    Goldilocks and the three bears1
    goldilocks --bear-art-animal-illustrations

Shout out to blondes!

blondie
    LUNAAAAAAAAAAAA

….

Day 20

Her job is to secure the most important flavor of the season. Never underestimate her because she isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…………….

Unconventional Day 20 Costume
    Unconventional Day 20 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 20 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 20 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 20 Costume4

Spoiler:

MISS PUMPKIN SPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get it? Get it?

Pumpkin-Spice-Everything

Oooo yeah!

Day 21

Finally I can dress like this... Thanks to Merfolk Age!

Of course you know this!

Unconventional Day 21 Costume
    Unconventional Day 21 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 21 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 21 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 21 Costume4

Spoiler:

WHO LIVES IN THE WATER JUST UNDER THE SEA?

SpongeBob SquarePants

and I'm the PINEAPPLE HOUSE WHERE SPONGEBOB LIVES

spongebob Christmas MEME

Day 22

I'm the opposite function of this hat... SMH

LOL

Unconventional Day 22 Costume
    Unconventional Day 22 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 22 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 22 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 22 Costume4

Spoiler:

Alms, alms

Spare me a piece of bread, spare me your mercy!

- quoted from a literary piece (can't remember the title right now but I've memorized the 1st lines by heart)

HORN OF EMPTY

:O

Day 23

Your favorite heirloom seed when it came out, muahaahaha!

Unconventional Day 23 Costume
    Unconventional Day 23 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 23 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 23 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 23 Costume4

Spoiler:

ALIEN FLOWER/HEIRLOOM ALIEN FLOWER

I love the prizes that came with this flower!

So neat.

butterflies gif

Day 24

A RESTAURANT... - bows -

Unconventional Day 24 Costume
    Unconventional Day 24 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 24 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 24 Costume3

Spoiler:

I was running out of ideas but thought I could throw this together, lol!

APPLEBEES

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 25

Need car insurance?

Oh I know you got it right!

Also this hair works perfectly along with the white t-shirt from Merlin. :O

Unconventional Day 26 Costume
    Unconventional Day 26 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 26 Costume2

I'm the commercial you've seen so much.

Spoiler:

FLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VFK STYLE

FLO

Day 26

MAJOR HINT:

A tribute to some cute stuff in Antique shop!

Unconventional Day 25 Costume
    Unconventional Day 25 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 25 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 25 Costume3

All the...

Spoiler:

DANCING FOOD!!!!!!!!

Minus "donuts" because I took these shots before it was released.

My favorite recurring thing in antique shop so I'm glad to have something to always look forward to!

kawaii

pusheen on burger

Day 27

I could have used a cute mouse item but I used this sewer rat! XD

Y'all know this French food turned to Disney movie! XD

Unconventional Day 27 Costume
    Unconventional Day 27 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 27 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 27 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 31 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 31 Costume3

Spoiler:

RATATOUILLE/COLETTE/THAT GIRL CHEF IN RATATOUILLE

VFK style!

Colette_1

Day 28

A board game!

When Medusa came out, this idea popped into my head. :D Also one of my favorite board game as a kid.

Unconventional Day 28 Costume
    Unconventional Day 28 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 28 Costume2Unconventional Day 28 Costume3

You gotta play this if you haven't!

Spoiler:

SNAKES AND LADDERS

I like sliding down the snakes... XD

SNAKES AND LADDERS

Day 29

It's evil in title but good when you eat it!

This might be your favorite food! Look closely! :O

Unconventional Day 29 Costume
    Unconventional Day 29 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 29 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 29 Costume3

Because this costume isssssssssssssssssssss

Spoiler:

DEVILED EGGS!

The pitch fork loads now yay!

Day 30

Everyone loves this place inside VFK!

Hope I could get to search this place too if it ever comes back.

This costume is dedicated to this place using pumpkin FX to convey the feeling! >:O

Unconventional Day 30 Costume2

Unconventional Day 30 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 30 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 30 Costume

YASSSSSSSSSSS

Spoiler:

It's

ANGRY PLANET

http://forum.missclue.com/discussion/comment/41959/#Comment_41959

How do NASA hold parties?

Answer: They planet (plan it)!

LOLOLOLOLOL

And last but definitely not the least...

Day 31 and beyond

EVERYONE WHO SAW ME KNEW IT!

YAY!

WELL DONE PEEPS!

GUESS THE BOI COSTUME THO! :))

Unconventional Day 31 Costume
    Unconventional Day 31 Costume1

A healthy dose of junk food a day keeps the doctor occupied. (LOLOL JK)

Spoiler:

TACO BELLE AND BURGER BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TACOBELLE1
    TACOBELLE

LOLOLOLOL

Thanks for playing along! 'Twas fun!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve