GIFT's Unconventional 30 Day Costume Countdown

The count down to Halloween is on! To celebrate, I'll be wearing unconventional costumes that will make you think, "What on earth is she wearing and conveying?". :D Try to guess what my costume is if you want! I'll be answering the next day anyway on my next post and next costume. :)

I might be slow on some days because I will have to think up of costumes.

Yes, I didn't prepare for this, it's just spontaneous lol!

Warning: THIS IS JUST FOR FUN AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY! IF YOU TAKE LIFE TOO SERIOUSLY, EVERY TEDIOUS LITTLE DETAIL WILL TRIGGER YOU INTO A MINI HEART ATTACK (Just to put it mildly and exaggeratedly).

Let's liven up this forum!

Ready!

Set!

Day 1 costume:

Unconventional Day 1 Costume
Unconventional Day 1 Costume1
Unconventional Day 1 Costume2
Unconventional Day 1 Costume3
Unconventional Day 1 Costume4
Unconventional Day 1 Costume5
Unconventional Day 1 Costume6

Guess!

See ya on the next costume posting!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

Comments

• Quite obviously here you are a farm girl who knows that the Turkeys live in the Straw and must flush them out with a Sharp Stick. However, please be aware that if you are in Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, or South Carolina this is illegal as there is no Fall Wild Turkey Season, and in some states this hasn't started yet. But if these are Private Domesticated Fowl then you may Proceed.

2018-09-13

• HoneyBee said:

Quite obviously here you are a farm girl who knows that the Turkeys live in the Straw and must flush them out with a Sharp Stick. However, please be aware that if you are in Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, or South Carolina this is illegal as there is no Fall Wild Turkey Season, and in some states this hasn't started yet. But if these are Private Domesticated Fowl then you may Proceed.

HoneyBee said:

Quite obviously here you are a farm girl who knows that the Turkeys live in the Straw and must flush them out with a Sharp Stick. However, please be aware that if you are in Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Georgia, Louisiana, Nevada, North Carolina, or South Carolina this is illegal as there is no Fall Wild Turkey Season, and in some states this hasn't started yet. But if these are Private Domesticated Fowl then you may Proceed.

I'm cackling!!! So funny. :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• HoneyBee said:

I second this disclaimer! LOL ;)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

HoneyBee said:

I second this disclaimer! LOL ;)

Oh my goodness you 2! Wait till you hear the real answer. Wink wink! ;)

Hint: One of the word has the scientific name Oryza sativa. :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• you look like farmer jasmine 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

you look like farmer jasmine 

Getting close!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• The answer is: JASMINE RICE FARMER

A play with words using VFK visuals.

Did you know? Jasmine rice got its name from the flower jasmine for when you cook it, it gives a distinctive perfume likened to a flower. 

Day 2 costume:

Something easy peasy! :D

Unconventional Day 2 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 2 Costume5
    Unconventional Day 2 Costume6

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• finding nemo?
    cutelina
  • hmm.. angel fish?
  • First of all, how did you escape the tube????!!!!!!! Second, you are clearly a submersible device that is sent into the deep to take pictures of all the giant squid and mermaids that are down there that we have no photographic proof of yet. The light around you is to attract such creatures, like a lantern fish. I must caution you that mermaids probably like to eat such lights so there is a fair chance you will be consumed shortly. I assume this is why we have yet to capture their image. Mermaids, please stop eating our cameras. Just break them.

2018-09-13

• There is a glitch that can bring you outside of the tube. (:
  • @Strawberryicecream well that is just Unsafe and Dangerous  :D

2018-09-13

• bluewiz said:

hmm.. angel fish?

Oooo… Another close one! @bluewiz

It was in fact...

GOLD FISH! 

Good guesses everyone!
    Almost forgot to post the 3rd costume because I got busy:Top 10 crossovers A crossover!!!

Unconventional Day 3 Costume
    Unconventional Day 3 Costume1Unconventional Day 3 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 3 Costume3

BONUS:

Unconventional Day 3 Costume4

(If you get this scene, I will bow to you!) ^:)^

Another bonus from 2nd day costume (LOL):

Unconventional Day 2 Costume3

LOOK AT THAT CHONKYYYY ORCA!!!

\:D/

HoneyBee said:

First of all, how did you escape the tube????!!!!!!! Second, you are clearly a submersible device that is sent into the deep to take pictures of all the giant squid and mermaids that are down there that we have no photographic proof of yet. The light around you is to attract such creatures, like a lantern fish. I must caution you that mermaids probably like to eat such lights so there is a fair chance you will be consumed shortly. I assume this is why we have yet to capture their image. Mermaids, please stop eating our cameras. Just break them.

I used the map button glitch when loading a room! @honeybee

Wait mermaids break cameras?!?! I'm clearly living under a rock.
    #:-S

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• Are you Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's Quake's? (I'm loving this thread - you are so creative)
  • @GIFT day 3 costume... i'm guessing something to do with Quakers? Hepburn township, settled by the Quakers? dressed like Audrey Hepburn? LOL i'm reaching here... my first guess was Breakfast at Tiffany's though :P

KH_Art (edit)
  • breakfast at quake...sunburn...glow stick...hepburn at space station, upper level.  piece of cake!  LOL

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

breakfast at quake...sunburn...glow stick...hepburn at space station, upper level.  piece of cake!  LOL

sunday_monkey said:

Are you Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's Quake's? (I'm loving this thread - you are so creative)

DING

DING

DING
    !!!

@sunday_monkey and @Flamanar got the crossover right :)) (LOL FLAME AT YOUR GUESSES) (TY SUNDAY MONKEY FOR THE <3)! @Raven_Of_Asgard got the character right! Great reaching skills!

It is indeed BREAKFAST AT QUAKE'S! :D

"Quake has it all - from high protein to low fat dishes. Come and enjoy your jungle atmosphere while you wolf down our exclusive dishes carefully crafted by only the best of the best execute chefs!"

BFAST AT TF

Window scene where Holly Golightly eats her breakfast while looking at Tiffany's jewelry display where she finds her inner joy.

Unconventional Day 3 Costume4

(There's no jewelry store in VFK and this window is awesome so I used it! Plus the surroundings look like a city.)

:)

Alright, I'm late again but for 4th day, it's just something easy:

A QUIRKY IDIOM!!!!

:@)

Unconventional Day 4 Costume
    Unconventional Day 4 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 4 Costume2

Unconventional Day 4 Costume4

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• edited October 5
    @GIFT, hmm, I think you're dressed up as a pig who got butchered for bacon on Christmas day, so they wear that snowflake sweater in vengeance and fly around protesting against animal cruelty? :0
  • Obviously on day 3 you were a Bad Octopus sneaking into Quake for some Snacks. Octopus, I must tell you, you do need to be in the water to Sustain your Life. Please go back.

On day 4 you are still a Bad Octopus but now you are disguising yourself as a pig in order to Sneak some Christmas Dinner. Dear Octopus, please know that the Pig often Is the Christmas Dinner and you are Still In Danger. Try a Human next time, or even a Cute Doggo, which often receives part of the Christmas Dinner under the table from the Small Humans.

2018-09-13

• Strawberryicecream said:

@GIFT, hmm, I think you're dressed up as a pig who got butchered for bacon on Christmas day, so they wear that snowflake sweater in vengeance and fly around protesting against animal cruelty? :0

DID YOU JUST SAID FLY! Ooo close! @Strawberryicecream
    Strawberryicecream said:

HoneyBee said:

Obviously on day 3 you were a Bad Octopus sneaking into Quake for some Snacks. Octopus, I must tell you, you do need to be in the water to Sustain your Life. Please go back.

On day 4 you are still a Bad Octopus but now you are disguising yourself as a pig in order to Sneak some Christmas Dinner. Dear Octopus, please know that the Pig often Is the Christmas Dinner and you are Still In Danger. Try a Human next time, or even a Cute Doggo, which often receives part of the Christmas Dinner under the table from the Small Humans.

Negative. The cute doggo ran to the nearest court and I had to attend the trial and now I have to pay doggo support. @_@

THE ANSWER ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.....

"WHEN PIGS FLY"

When Pigs Fly

SMH - Alright, I got busy this weekend, sooooo…. I'll post 3 costumes all at once! <:-P Have fun guessing.

:-?

Day 5: I dressed up as a food! You might have toddler pictures of you eating this messy dish! Because I know I do.

@-)

Unconventional Day 5 Costume
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume4
    Unconventional Day 5 Costume5

Day 6: It's a pun! I left a hint that I'm dressed up as a jester but the answer lies in the action and the costume to form the title. :D

Unconventional Day 6 Costume
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 6 Costume4

(Also, I want to know if the jester hats and shirts retired because I don't see them in the gold stamps! :O)

Day 7: My costume is a crossover with a famous pop song! Look closely....

:x

Unconventional Day 7 Costume
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume1
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume2
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume3
    Unconventional Day 7 Costume4

ALL OF THESE WILL BE REVEALED TOMORROW!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• Day 5: Tricky Octopus. You are not Food. Good try though.
    Day 6: Sleepy Clown, take a Nap clowns are Bad.
    Day 7: Oh I know this song!

I'm a Queen who wears Red
    and I'm floating on the Sun
    And Sometimes
    When I'm feeling Fun
    I Levitate a Ball on my Noggin!!!!
    (Song by HoneyBee)

2018-09-13

• Day 5 I wassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss…. A....

SPILLED SPAGHETTI

(rummages and find toddler pic eating a mess of spaghetti lol)

stock-photo-large-pot-of-spaghetti-noodles-with-meatballs-and-sauce-spilled-out-on-white-background-67763203

Day 6 costume is a pun like promised! The costume is saying....

JEST RELAX! JEST CHILL! JEST BREATHE!

=))

:O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O) :O)

Fun fact: The breathing rate is fastest in women and children. :O

entertainment-jester-execution-executing-death_sentences-royals-bwhn673_low

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• HoneyBee said:

Day 5: Tricky Octopus. You are not Food. Good try though.

Day 6: Sleepy Clown, take a Nap clowns are Bad.
    Day 7: Oh I know this song!

I'm a Queen who wears Red
    and I'm floating on the Sun
    And Sometimes
    When I'm feeling Fun
    I Levitate a Ball on my Noggin!!!!
    (Song by HoneyBee)

LOL!!!! NICE SONG, when you said, "I Levitate a Ball on my Noggin!!!!!", I really felt that!

=))

Day 7 is for song/music lovers! It is indeed a crossover with a famous 80's song. I also use this joke during a special event in game....

<:-P

Costume isisisisisisisisisisisisisisis………

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE OF THE HEART QUEEN OF HEARTS

(maybe she's changing for the better rofl)

giphy

Bonnie Tyler approves... XD

4ea51d4c

Alright, I'll be posting some costumes sometime today or tomorrow! #backedUP #LOL

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

• @Gift no more costumes?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^