ClOSED

edited September 2019 in General
    Hi! This is a blog that follows my day-to-day life during the week! I post during the week and take weekends off. Time to time I will take vacations too, but there will be a heads-up when that happens. Can't wait to have you join me! :D

YOXISQRSVREZ
  Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW

Comments

• edited September 2019
      Day 6:

So today is LABOR DAY! Hope everyone is enjoying a day off and time with family! :)))))))) 

I just wanted to thank everyone who is apart of this blog and who waited patiently for new updates!! Thank you!!<<<<<<<♥

So I had a busy weekend filled with friends, food, and LOTS of exhaustion. By the time it reached Sunday afternoon, I was plum worn out. I went to church, and church involves a lot of humans...which sucks the life out me! I am introverted in some ways, but not others. For instance, I like people but can't handle long periods of time with them. I mean, UNLESS they're close friends of mine, then yes!

Anyways, Monday, I'm recovering and just chilling. My brother moved out today as I mentioned he would in an earlier post. He's getting married in two weeks-ish! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Where has the time gone?! :O Oh well. He doesn't live far from us, so that's a PLUS. I helped him sort through stuff, and through away trash in his room. Our mom went foraging in there too for stuff worth the keep. So in all, we made a pretty good clean-up of his space. Now to vacuum. WOO! Fun. xD I'll just do that another day BUT IT does need to get done!

Well, that's pretty much been my life, so hope y'all have a good one!..and signing off! :)

HAPPY LABOR DAY! :D (HUGS) 

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Happy Labor day purrrrr!!!! It's good you get to practice your social skills at such a young age. Keep up with it and you will be a pro... :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  •   
    GIFT said:

Happy Labor day purrrrr!!!! It's good you get to practice your social skills at such a young age. Keep up with it and you will be a pro... :D

You too, girl!!!!!!!!!!! I agree! Really makes it easier when you're older. Thank you, I will!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• @Purrfect it sounds like your day was really busy :) do you like your new sister-in-law to be?
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • I totally love cleaning out rooms!  Do you know what your brother's room is going to turn into since he's moved out, or are you keeping as his space even though he will be gone?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• yellowsummerdaisy said:

@Purrfect it sounds like your day was really busy :) do you like your new sister-in-law to be?

It was for sure. Yes! She's really sweet and kind! :))))))

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• iStella said:

I totally love cleaning out rooms!  Do you know what your brother's room is going to turn into since he's moved out, or are you keeping as his space even though he will be gone?

Yes, I do too, but depends what mood I'm in. xD My room EVENTUALLY! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

•   Day 7:

Hi, everybody! :D I hope y'all have been doing good! I know I have! I mean, my brother moved out yesterday (Monday), but that doesn't mean I'm going to let "my missing him" bring my spirits down. INSTEAD, I'm going to celebrate his starting his new life! Because I think that's the best way to carry-on about losing a sibling to marriage. I can't wait to see him grow along with his soon-to-be-wife in God! (Amen.) I am excited to see their journey together take off! :D 

By the way, my brother ISSSSSS.......getting MARRIED this Saturday!! :O Can you believe that?! I know I can! He's now going to be apart of something so precious, beautiful, and extraordinary--I can't even imagine what it must be like! I'm truly thankful for what God has blessed me with--the pleasure of seeing my brother find someone to share his life with! Oh! So happy! 

Well, enough of my rant....Now to the end------>

(Hugs!) 

P.S.

Please pray that my brother's wedding goes well and that they'll have a good beginning as a married couple! Thank you.

-Purr

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

•    Day 8:

Hi, y'all! I slept pretty well last night because my mom turned the router off, so no more WiFi. WiFi interferes with your sleep, so my mom and I haven't been able to get a good night sleep in a long time. Thankfully, my smart mom knows about this and turned it off. We couldn't before because my brother was still at home and he likes to keep the internet on all the time. Now that he's moved out, we can sleep!! ;D I'm sooooooooo happy about it! I feel like a normal person, and NOT moody from lack of sleep. 

As for my day, it was pretty good! I got some cleaning done and still have more to do, but eh, THAT'S a-okay with me! :) 

Hope y'all have a fabulous rest of the day! 

((((((((MEGA HUGS))))))))))))

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

•  Hey, everyone! I'm sorry, but some things came up and I won't be able to post till Monday! Have a great day! :)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

•    Day 9:

So the wedding happened this last Saturday (Sep. 7th)! It was a blast! :o I really enjoyed the ceremony, but it took a lot of energy out me. I'm still recovering from it/missing my brother! Well, that is really all I can say at the moment..

..I am exhausted, so love y'all and have a good day!

:)

(Hugs)

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

•  Hey, everyone! I'm really exhausted after the wedding (still), and will be taking a break this week too, to heal and regenerate! XOXO

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Your blog thread reminded me of my time as a freshman in High School in my favorite subject -- English and Literature. My teacher at the very start of the term told us about a "Buddy Journal" wherein we have to choose a partner and that they will be our buddies for the whole term and the rule is, we each will swap and read the daily entries in our journal everyday & comment on them, hence buddy journal. She told us that we can write anything in the world! Write our feelings, paste some pictures, draw some stick figures, make it a scrapbook - in short, anything at all! So that not only allowed us to stretch our creativity but also self awareness and see ourselves thru our buddies' perspective. It was a blast! I enjoyed it. I would do different sort of things everyday and make my friend laugh and in turn, I check her entries. We know when we're tired of teenage life or there be some family dramas and sometimes if we're bored of our life, we would write down jokes we stumble upon and lots of little things that that we discover. It really helps in life when you have a friend to talk to -- just leave it to our teachers to force us to have friends and I'm thankful for that! Instead of building walls, they wanted us to build bridges and form platonic relationships. I get it, sometimes we humans just want to crawl in the cave and be shut in our own world. It's good from time to time but you need that social interaction so always talk to your family and friends everyday! :)

And because of that buddy journal thing, I started a mail frenzy with my friends. I had like 3 regular friends I wrote to everyday in school. I would pass them letters just writing down my daily life -- when I see my crush pass by and his group, other friend gossips and million other things that I can't remember now (LOL). This is when I found out I love writing and just talking a lot, lololol. Picture this, they're just letters written down in stationeries or sometimes notebook pages that I will seal in envelopes then give to my friends when I meet them in the hallways or if we're in same class. :D I still have all their letters for me after all these years (in my parent's house) and some years ago I read them and laughed so much because of all the silly little things we wrote to each other. :) This would go on till my senior year, lol.

Though we got phones, we didn't rely on technology but with "snail mail". I think there is something more precious with letters written down than what we're used to these days -- texts on a screen. It's much more intimate and hold much more meaning!

This is just a little anecdote from my crazy high school life that I want to share! :D Thanks for letting me hijack your thread and share something! LOL :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Oh my goodness! Thank you for sharing, @GIFT!! I love hearing this..please share more if you feel inclined. I really needed to hear this!! I have been needing friends, my mom works in the mornings and my sister (my best friend is gone) so I have no one to talk to.

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

• Hey, everyone! Do to life events, I won't be able to do this blog anymore. I appreciate all the love and support I've received in the last couple weeks that since I started this! I really and truly will appreciate this forever!!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!