Shark Trophy

edited September 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Hi

Just wanted to say that a Shark Trophy would be awesome for this summers sand castle contest.  The devs could use any of the shark models they have already created for other items and pose it for a shiny trophy, medal, and pin. 

Here are some references I put together for the dev's if they chose to do a shark trophy:

shark
SHARK PIN

sharktrophy
SHARK TROPHY

sharkmedal
SHARK MEDAL (Two potential poses for the medal... I think I like the bottom one).
Shark Trophy
  1. Do you want a Shark Trophy?
    1. Yes
      50.00%
    2. Definitely
      50.00%

Comments

• It's a possibility that they will make it since they just recently made some shark host prizes. 

Can't wait to see!!!

If they do make it, these shapes/silhouette I think would be awesome:

image-450w-492665788
    Shark-From-Below-640x400

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

It's a possibility that they will make it since they just recently made some shark host prizes. 

Can't wait to see!!!

If they do make it, these shapes/silhouette I think would be awesome:

image-450w-492665788
    Shark-From-Below-640x400
    Ooh nice pics!  I am going to post some pictures today... that first pose is similar to how I was thinking to pose the shark on the pin.  ALmost like he is about to bite the place number (1,2,3,4, or 5 place number)
  • Updated the post with references for how the pin,medal, and trophy could look. @VFK_MINTIE @VFK_ENIGMA sorry for my rushed photoshop edits, however I  hope it gets the point across : )